People Who Read the Book But Hate The Book-Based Movie....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I don't understand people who read the book (ex. Harry Potter) but hate the movie that is based on the book because it didn't follow the book word per word.

The new Harry Potter for example. So many people complaining about events left out of the movie. Stupid events that aren't even necessary. For god's sake, you think any director on Earth can fit a 700+ book into ONE movie?

Barker
Originally posted by Draco69
For god's sake, you think any director on Earth can fit a 700+ book into ONE movie?
Yep no expression

_Sanctuary_
The movie was ok.. The books are better obviously

Draco69
Originally posted by Barker
Yep no expression

But my ass would be soooo sore.....

Bloigen

Thats what happens when you join the navy.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Bloigen
Thats what happens when you join the navy.

Or you join... prison. no expression

Barker
So Stand. no expression
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Or you join... prison. no expression
laughing

Family_guy725
I don't understand people who read the book (ex. Harry Potter) but hate the movie that is based on the book because it didn't follow the book word per word.

The new Harry Potter for example. So many people complaining about events left out of the movie. Stupid events that aren't even necessary. For god's sake, you think any director on Earth can fit a 700+ book into ONE movie?
they couldve put in the stuff with the keebler elves but i didnt hate it hated lost world of jurassic park though whoever directed it didnt get it from the book if he did he was on crack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.