Baldness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
OK, I'm gonna be 24 in a few weeks time and It's now started to cross my mind that I could start losing my hair as I hurtle towards my mid twenties. I don't have any signs as yet but friends the same age do and I find myself looking at every guy in the pub and thinking "Shit, he's younger than me and he's going bald! Maybe I'm gonna be next!"
So my question is this - Guys, do you worry about receeding hairlines? And girls, does a receeding hairline put you off a guy?

Bloigen
I don't worry about my hair, I'd prefer it bald actually.

Darth Macabre
Nahh I dont worrya bout it. My grandfathers are not bald so I dont have much to worry about.

Bloigen
Belgravia Hairloss Centre
Professional advice on-line from Britain's leading hair loss clinic.
www.belgraviacentre.com

That ad might help you.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Daniel carries the gene to go bald..His Dad's mostly bald on the top except for the sides, and the same for HIS Dad as well....Im skeered! EEK. I dont want Daniel to lose his hair lol...it'd be funny looking.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by amity75
OK, I'm gonna be 24 in a few weeks time and It's now started to cross my mind that I could start losing my hair as I hurtle towards my mid twenties. I don't have any signs as yet but friends the same age do and I find myself looking at every guy in the pub and thinking "Shit, he's younger than me and he's going bald! Maybe I'm gonna be next!"
So my question is this - Guys, do you worry about receeding hairlines? And girls, does a receeding hairline put you off a guy?

Bald guys can be so hot... doesn't bother me. it's not much different from having a shaved head..
Although if guys try to hang on to it.. like comb overs or ponytails when they are balding on top... that is the worst thing! sick

You can see Bill Zane has a receeding hairline but he keeps it shaved close which just slowly intergrates it... clever move! thumb up
and very sexy!

http://members.shaw.ca/pakratstar/billyzane.jpg

kmcdude
Bold people are funny laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Meh, my hair is thinning out, I don't really mind that but it always crosses my mind if women would still be attracted to me.

Council#13
Originally posted by amity75
so ur avatar is ur future?

PinstripePapaya
laughing out loud

dont worry about it for now, you might be one of the lucky few who actually keep their hair, if it does start to thin out i suggest shaving it off n acting like you like it bold, that way you look confident in yourself and women will be attracted to you, rather than trying to hide it and looking like you are unconfident and dependant on your hair - definitely NOT attractive, hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.