juggernaut vs little jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
i think we all know the answer to this. but watch and see little jubilee fan come in here and start crying that juggy is the man.

DrDoom101
not funny at all...

gladiator69
thats your opinion

gladiator69
of course juggy would knock that brat out in a sec.

soleran30
Lame yes bunny of course Jubilee!

gladiator69
Originally posted by soleran30
Lame yes bunny of course Jubilee!

you drunk dude ? somone needs to lay off the 6 packs

Draco69
Jubilee. Juggernaut got his ass beaten by the Blob. Seriously...

gladiator69
i know that

gladiator69
jubilee shot juggy afew times and didnt do a damn thing to him. actually he said he liked it. it felt good on him.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by gladiator69
i think we all know the answer to this. but watch and see little jubilee fan come in here and start crying that juggy is the man.

Ehhhhh ??????? Your quite cheeky for someone who is the 69th person to name themselves Gladiator on a comic book forum !

gladiator69
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Ehhhhh ??????? Your quite cheeky for someone who is the 69th person to name themselves Gladiator on a comic book forum ! again with that ? you need some therapy dude seriously. if mommy and daddy dont have the money to pay for it il be happy to

Fishy 500
again with that ? you need some therapy dude seriously. if mommy and daddy dont have the money to pay for it il be happy to

I like the mummy and daddy comments, very witty confused

The routine needs a little work mate ! big grin

gladiator69
I like the mummy and daddy comments, very witty confused

The routine needs a little work mate ! big grin

sure pall but only cause you said so

gladiator69
well lets get back to the topic here. you think jubilee can beat juggy ?

Fishy 500
sure pall but only cause you said so
Screw the topic ... i want to ridicule you, some more ... so then whats it like giving the Shiar majestic head ?

gladiator69
Screw the topic ... i want to ridicule you, some more ... so then whats it like giving the Shiar majestic head ?

say what ever childish remark you want. dont give a damn.

Fishy 500
say what ever childish remark you want. dont give a damn.

Sorry Childish remark ? .... confused

" think we all know the answer to this. but watch and see little jubilee fan come in here and start crying that juggy is the man."

"you drunk dude ? somone needs to lay off the 6 packs"

"again with that ? you need some therapy dude seriously. if mommy and daddy dont have the money to pay for it il be happy to"

hmmmmm ... shifty

soleran30
jubilee shot juggy afew times and didnt do a damn thing to him. actually he said he liked it. it felt good on him.

That was the cartoon.............a six pack doesn't get me drunk............save beer gladiator69 drink milk you still have some growing to do wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.