Captain Atom and Wonder Woman vs. Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins? I say stalemate. His healing factor and adrenaline surges are quicker than savage hulk's. On the other hand, the two are too quick for him to hit.

Draco69
Hardly. The lasso would incapitate him, rendering him powerless. Or Captain Atom can just absorb all his gamma radiation.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Draco69
Hardly. The lasso would incapitate him, rendering him powerless. Or Captain Atom can just absorb all his gamma radiation.

Draco, honnets oppinion ! Whose stronger current Hulk (E.G. his baseline levels are quite low) or Current Wonder Woman ?

Draco69
Wonder Woman is stronger than his base levels. But Hulk can eventually surpass WW's (or damn near anybody's) strength level with sufficent anger and rage.

DrDoom101
Remember, this is mindless hulk, people. I still say stalemate.

Fishy 500
Wonder Woman is stronger than his base levels. But Hulk can eventually surpass WW's (or damn near anybody's) strength level with sufficent anger and rage.

Never heard that before !!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

But currently Wonder Woman is unbelievably strong,( i.e. on a good day beyond mountain lifting level !) , and Hulk is well not really any where as strong ! His last impressive feat was throwing the Sydney opera house, and he was pretty mad. I think Wonder Woman is too far beyond him at the moment, (i.e. he is unlikely to get mad enough to be as strong as her !) IMO sad

Draco69
How though? Hulk isn't Hulk without gamma radiation. And he'll just be rendered harmless the second the lasso touchs him.

Draco69
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Never heard that before !!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

But currently Wonder Woman is unbelievably strong,( i.e. on a good day beyond mountain lifting level !) , and Hulk is well not really any where as strong ! His last impressive feat was throwing the Sydney opera house, and he was pretty mad. I think Wonder Woman is too far beyond him at the moment, (i.e. he is unlikely to get mad enough to be as strong as her !) IMO sad

I guess. I don't really read Hulk comics. I DO know that Hulk has been depowered lately as have many other characters. Like poor Darkseid...

Fishy 500
I guess. I don't really read Hulk comics. I DO know that Hulk has been depowered lately as have many other characters. Like poor Darkseid...

Indeed ... Kirbys original Thanos! Poor DS he doesn't stand a chance nowadays !

On the whole marvel is going through a power increase ! Ridiculous feats are starting to appear in a lot of marvel comics, the Hulk has just missed out so far ! sad

"I don't really read Hulk comics."

Honestly ... does anybody ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.