Gotham City in the Summertime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
You guys pretty much all know Jess Wayne right? Okay well if not, go to the first page of "Hero High".
This Rpg will be taking place the summer after Jess's first year at Hero highschool and she's back home in Gotham, she is not yet a vampire, but is still going out with Justin Nalfien and everything else is pretty much the same as Hero High but in the summer at Gotham.

It was 7:00 am when the alarm rang, a hand reached out from under the covers and smaked the 'off' button ontop of the clock. It was the first day of summer and Jessica Wayne had just returned home from school in New Hamshire the night before. She sat up and Yawned, looked around her room and smiled. Walking into the bathroom, she looked in her mirror and gazed upon her reflection, a locke of her black hair had fallen over her icyblue eyes. She pulled back her hair and laughed a little remembering the last day of school.
She had a shower and got dressed in a pair of black jeans cutoff at the knees, a white shirt with a modern amusement bird on it and a pair of blue converse allstar hightops. She pulled on a checkered cabbie hat, grabbed her cellphone and her keys, stuffed some money in her pocket and hurried down the ladder from her room. She ran down to the first floor, passing her brother Dick who looked like he woke up two minutes ago. Jess ran into the kitchen where Alfred was making breakfeast.
"Morning Alfred! Sorry, I don't have time for breakfeast this morning, have to go meet someone!"

"Misss Wayne! Might I suggest,that you take an apple for a little food on the run?" Alfred said as Jess turned back to face him. He threw and apple and Jess caught it right before she ran out the door.

"Thanks Alfred!" she yelled as she ran into the laundry room and into the garage. She hopped onto her black motorcycle that she got last year when she turned sixteen, and drove to gotham.

((hopefully, she'll meet Justin downtown, but whoever.))

Maleficus
(Alright! This time we can actually get to the story. Of course I'll play as Sam.)

Ballister

mycoreisdark
yes you can and yes I believe i do

Ballister

Maleficus
Sam sat on top of Wayne tower in the heart of Gotham. It was a nice day and Sam felt pretty good about coming to visit the city. Since school got out he hadn't had much of a chance to hang out with all his friends and he remembered that Kel and Tom lived in Gotham. Tom lived with his godfather and Kel was living with an adopted family. Sam took a deep breath and looked of the edge of the tower. "Clear conditions and nice breeze..." He had, backing away from the edge. "Not a bad day for base jumping" He thought running to the edge and jumping of the roof. Sam did a flip and let himself fall to the ground. He landed on his feet, next to a little kid and his mother. The little kid looked up at Sam for a while. "Cool!" He said, looking up at his mother. "Mom look at him! Did you see him? He just jumped from way up there!" The little boy pointed up at the top of Wayne tower. Sam smiled at the kid and laughed. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool." He said, jumping across the street and onto a smaller building.

mycoreisdark
(not really, just try and make your posts more than three sentence))

Ballister
Name: Croweley Dusk
Power: Able to create a magnetic electricity field using metal, which his suit is made of.
Appearence: Black hair, tan skin, yellow eyes(They turn glowing blue when he uses his power), navy blue jacket, dark jeans, and a red shirt.
Personality: Smart, not mean (but not extremely super nice either)
History: When he grew up, he graduated high school, but when the administrators discovered his powers, they expelled him and sent him to imprisonment in a plastic orb, because his powers were too destructive.
Suddenly, when he had his chance, he escaped to Gotham, in hopes of using his powers for good.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Ballister

Name: Croweley Dusk
Power: Able to create a magnetic electricity field using metal, which his suit is made of.
Appearence: Black hair, tan skin, yellow eyes(They turn glowing blue when he uses his power), navy blue jacket, dark jeans, and a red shirt.
Personality: Smart, not mean (but not extremely super nice either)
History: When he grew up, he graduated high school, but when the administrators discovered his powers, they expelled him and sent him to imprisonment in a plastic orb, because his powers were too destructive.
Suddenly, when he had his chance, he escaped to Gotham, in hopes of using his powers for good. (Why are yellow eyes so popular? Ever since Tom was created I've seen like, four other RP characters with yellow eyes.)

Ballister
Croweley sat on the ledge of a building as he watched a girl driving on a motorcycle. He looked over to where a few cars were parked. A gang fight was occuring. "Stupid people." he said, pointing his finger at a car. He used his electromagnetic powers to cause an electrical explosion, destroying the cars, and knocking the gang members way back into the street.

Maleficus

Croweley sat on the ledge of a building as he watched a girl driving on a motorcycle. He looked over to where a few cars were parked. A gang fight was occuring. "Stupid people." he said, pointing his finger at a car. He used his electromagnetic powers to cause an electrical explosion, destroying the cars, and knocking the gang members way back into the street. Sam was on top of the small building for only a second before he was hit with the force of an explosion. "What the hell?" He shouted getting up and looking over the edge of the building. He saw a gang of unconscious ruffians and some car scraps lying on the street below. "Alright... That isn't scary at all." He told himself, jumping down to make sure no one was hurt.

Ballister
"What's this? I hope that guy isn't thinking of anything stupid to do..." He raised his finger but didn't do anything; yet.

Vathu
Justin sat atop a gargoyle, overlooking the city. He was scanning the area when he found who he was looking for. He jumped off of the gargoyle and slid down the side of the high rise until he gently landed on the top of a small grocery store. There, he sat down, and awaited Jess's arrival.

Maleficus
Sam gathered all the gang members into a dumpster and checked to make sure no Innocent people were hurt. "The gang members will be alright, if not a little stinky." He thought to himself walking down the street. He looked back at the scene of the explosion and scratched his head. "What did that?" He wondered.

Thunder Fox
(i'll be lance from hero high)

Ballister
"Hmm.... That guy isn't human... Or at least not an average human... He may be like me." Croweley turned, then jumped down into an ally. He looked up to a boy sitting on a grocery store. "Another overlooker. I wonder if he has powers too. But first, I have to focus on the task at hand." He walked out into the streets and started looking around.

Vathu
Justin jumps off the top of the grocery store and runs up the side of the wayne industries building. He kneels on the gargoyle where he told jess he would be whenever they were to meet.

Ballister
Croweley watched the person jump around. "What the hell is going on today..." he said, walking toward a large building that said "Metal Factory" in letters that were almost gone. He walked in and went to a large container with metal panels in it. He picked a few up. "These might be useful..." He took them to his shed and attached them to a black suit. He cut a metal panel into the letter B.

Ballister
Croweley went to the streets. He walked down an ally and through a door. There was a set of stairs, and voices at the bottom of them. The sound of beer bottles shattered. Croweley walked down and saw a drunk gang breaking beer bottles on eachother's heads. "Hey, look" one said in a slurring voice. "It's a person with metal on! Heh, heh." He threw a bottle at Croweley, but he simply stepped out of the way. "Please, you morons are target practice. Or better yet, guinea pigs." His eyes glowed blue, and a sudden flash of electromagnetic energy blasted the room. Croweley's entire body was electrified and he looked like a mass of pure energy. The entire room was overwhelmed with power, and now Croweley couldn't control it. The walls were blasted away, and a flash of blue emmited so that some parts of the city could see it. When the lightning finally shorted out, Croweley's body was ringing. He was too tired to do anything. He tried to walk away, and fell down outside.

Maleficus

Croweley went to the streets. He walked down an ally and through a door. There was a set of stairs, and voices at the bottom of them. The sound of beer bottles shattered. Croweley walked down and saw a drunk gang breaking beer bottles on eachother's heads. "Hey, look" one said in a slurring voice. "It's a person with metal on! Heh, heh." He threw a bottle at Croweley, but he simply stepped out of the way. "Please, you morons are target practice. Or better yet, guinea pigs." His eyes glowed blue, and a sudden flash of electromagnetic energy blasted the room. Croweley's entire body was electrified and he looked like a mass of pure energy. The entire room was overwhelmed with power, and now Croweley couldn't control it. The walls were blasted away, and a flash of blue emmited so that some parts of the city could see it. When the lightning finally shorted out, Croweley's body was ringing. He was too tired to do anything. He tried to walk away, and fell down outside. (You do know that Sam is otherwise known as the Blue Lightning Samurai for a reason. He uses lightning and has a lightning insignia on his shirts... Either way.)

Sam heard another explosion. "Sounds like they're playing my song." He muttered to himself, running to where he heard the explosion. He saw a weird kid outside a building. There was smoke emitting from the building and Sam thought he knew what caused it. He walked over to the weird kid on the ground and nudged him with his foot. "Hey kid, wake up. Do you know what happened here?"

Ballister
"What?" He got up. "Who are you?" Croweley looked at the building. "Damn it, the suit's metal magnetized too much energy at once... I need to figure out how to control it... This suit is ineffective for controlling the power." He looked at Sam. "What do you need?"

Maleficus

"What?" He got up. "Who are you?" Croweley looked at the building. "Damn it, the suit's metal magnetized too much energy at once... I need to figure out how to control it... This suit is ineffective for controlling the power." He looked at Sam. "What do you need?" (It's okay, you haven't played Hero High.)

Sam looked up at the building. "I just wanted to see if you were alright. It's kind of like my job." He said jokingly. He looked back at Croweley. "My name is Sam. And you are?" He said, holding out his hand.

Ballister
"I'm..." He hesitantly reached out to Sam's hand. "Croweley. I was out here testing my new suit, but apparently, it's not working."

Maleficus
"I'm..." He hesitantly reached out to Sam's hand. "Croweley. I was out here testing my new suit, but apparently, it's not working." Tom shook Croweley's hand. "Well at least you're all right." He said cheerfully. He turned and started to walk away. "Well, I guess I'll see you around."

Ballister
"I guess so..." Croweley said, getting up. "But for now, I need to worry about this suit... I need some sort of magnet to nuetralize the excessive electromagnetism." He looked up and saw a large building that said "Gotham Technology Labs" on it. "I think they may be able to help." He walked to it.

mycoreisdark
Jess turned a corner and headed toward Wayne Enterprises Tower. She pulled into an alleyway and looked up at a large gargoyle with a human leg hanging off of it. She got off her bike and pulled off her helmet. She picked a rock up off of the ground and threw it at the wall just below the gargoyle.''Hey!'' she smiled, leaned against her motorcycle and waited.

Maleficus
After Sam met Croweley he jumped onto a small building and began looking for Tom's house. He was going past Wayne Enterprises Tower again, and he saw a couple of familiar faces loitering around the outside of the tower. "I remember them, isn't she Batman's daughter." He thought to himself, jumping to the next building. "I better not bother them." He said, taking a detour in his path to give them more space.

Ballister
Croweley changed into street clothes walked into the technology lab. "Hello, may I help you?" said the receptionist. "Yes, I need... a component." The receptionist filed through some papers and asked "And what is your name?" "Croweley Dusk." "One moment please, you may take a seat." Croweley walked to a lounge chair and sat down. After about an hour, the receptionist said "Um, Mr. Dusk, the lab associate will see you now." Croweley got up. The receptionist said "Level 2b 3rd door on the right." Croweley looked over and walked to an elevator. "Right." he said, calling it down. He went up to level 2b, got out, and walked to the 3rd door on the right. "This is it, I guess." He walked in and saw a few scientists and a man with many badges on. He turned and said "What? Who might you be?"

Maleficus
(Time for action!)

Sam was about to land on the next roof top when he was hit with someone's foot. He crashed into the street below. He got up and looked at what hit him. He saw himself. "Uh oh." He thought drawing his sword.

Sam clone jumped down to the street with his own sword drawn. "There can only be one Blue Lightning Samurai."

Ballister
"Croweley Dusk." he said. "Well, what do you want? This is a research lab, you can't come barging in here!" "Sorry, I needed something from this lab. I'm willing to pay." He held out a thousand dollar bill. "What do you want?" "An electromagnet." The man replied "What? That's it? Give the boy his magnet so he'll leave." A scientist walked into a stalk room, and later, he came out with a box. "Umm, that'll be $500, sir." Croweley paid and left. He went to his shed, and ripped the metal off his suit. The electro-magnet was placed on the chest, and he placed the metal lightning bolt over it. He placed the metal pieces back on, and left the shed. As he was walking around in the streets, he saw someone fall from a building. Then he heard voices. "What the hell was that?" He said. He looked into the street with the two samurais. "What's going on over there?" He ran up to a ladder and climbed to the roof of a building. He watched the two samurais talk.

Maleficus
"Croweley Dusk." he said. "Well, what do you want? This is a research lab, you can't come barging in here!" "Sorry, I needed something from this lab. I'm willing to pay." He held out a thousand dollar bill. "What do you want?" "An electromagnet." The man replied "What? That's it? Give the boy his magnet so he'll leave." A scientist walked into a stalk room, and later, he came out with a box. "Umm, that'll be $500, sir." Croweley paid and left. He went to his shed, and ripped the metal off his suit. The electro-magnet was placed on the chest, and he placed the metal lightning bolt over it. He placed the metal pieces back on, and left the shed. As he was walking around in the streets, he saw someone fall from a building. Then he heard voices. "What the hell was that?" He said. He looked into the street with the two samurais. "What's going on over there?" He ran up to a ladder and climbed to the roof of a building. He watched the two samurais talk. Sam and Clone's swords met, spark flying from the blades. Lighting struck them as they punched and kicked each other.

Ballister
"What? They can use lightning too... And isn't that the guy I met earlier?"
He watched their swords shoot sparks. "They both... are the same person? But how...."

Maleficus
"What? They can use lightning too... And isn't that the guy I met earlier?"
He watched their swords shoot sparks. "They both... are the same person? But how...." (Just so you know, the clone dyed his hair blue. Sam has long brown hair. The rest, the way they dress, the shape of their faces, their sword style, it's all the same. Of course it's hard to tell what their hair color is, I forgot to mention that they are wearing the same hat. A baseball cap promoting the Gotham City football team.)

Sam ducked under a sword slash and countered with one of his own only to hit air. "This is going to last all day." He said jokingly to his clone. "Why can't there be two of us?" He asked, not sounding serious.

Ballister
"Maybe I should step in... But which one should I attack?" Croweley examined them closely. He heard Sam talking. "That one seems like the good one... But I can't be so sure yet..." Croweley's eyes started to glow blue. "Well, I have to do something...."

Maleficus
"Maybe I should step in... But which one should I attack?" Croweley examined them closely. He heard Sam talking. "That one seems like the good one... But I can't be so sure yet..." Croweley's eyes started to glow blue. "Well, I have to do something...." Sam attacked his clone and knocked the sword out of his hands. His clown grabbed Sam's hands and made him drop his sword. "Looks like you want to do this the hard way." Sam said to his clone, putting up his hands in a defensive stance.

His clone smiled. "I prefer it that way." He said, jumping forward and punching Sam.

Vathu
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Jess turned a corner and headed toward Wayne Enterprises Tower. She pulled into an alleyway and looked up at a large gargoyle with a human leg hanging off of it. She got off her bike and pulled off her helmet. She picked a rock up off of the ground and threw it at the wall just below the gargoyle.''Hey!'' she smiled, leaned against her motorcycle and waited.

Justin appeared behind Jess and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey baby, miss me?" He said while kissing her neck, sending a small shiver up her spine. "I certainly missed you... I can't bear being without you by my side, Jessica." He leaned his head on her shoulder. "So... What would you like to do today, my dear?"

Ballister
"Well, I have to do something." He put his hands on a metal pipe that attached to a sewer cap under Sam's clone. He send electricity through it, and there was a large blast of electromagnetic energy around Sam's clone.

Maleficus
"Well, I have to do something." He put his hands on a metal pipe that attached to a sewer cap under Sam's clone. He send electricity through it, and there was a large blast of electromagnetic energy around Sam's clone. The clone saw the sewer cap and shouted in frustration when it blasted him with electromagnetic energy. Sam ducked out of the way and rolled to pick up his sword. He put it away and took off down the road. The clone got up and picked up his own sword and ran in the opposite direction. Tom looked back at the ally then around at the buildings. "what was that?" He wondered as he ran.

Ballister
"Well" Croweley thought "I stopped the fight. That's the important part." He turned and jumped down the side of the building. There was a long ally, and the street outside. He heard a crowd gathering on the other side, so he ran out through the ally. When he emerged, there were few people, so he decided to slow down.

mycoreisdark
''Ooh, sent a shiver up my spine...'' Jess turned around and hugged and kissed him. ''You know I missed you.'' she smiled. ''But I'm not sure what I want to do today... what do you want to do?''

Ballister
"Damn it, what does it all mean?!" Croweley jumped a fence and walked to his shed. When he entered, there were electromagnetic pulses emmiting from his suit. "What the hell is that?" He touched the suit. His body started to glow blue, so he put the suit on. "The suit... It's working!"
He walked outside and started to levitate because of all the electromagnetic energy. He went higher and higher until he overlooked the city, and then like a lightning bolt, sped off through the city. He appeared as a blue stream of pure energy.

mycoreisdark
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4828292/

Jess Wayne at Halloween. Just thought I'd put a picture up of what I want her to look like.

Maleficus
Sam ran around the city until his feet couldn't carry him any further. He was completely out of breath when he stopped and tried to think about what he was doing. "I really have to do something about that clone... Too much more of this and I'll be nothing but a few cinders and a set of swords." He thought, trying to catch his breath.

Ballister
He landed back on the ground, but his body was still energized. "I've got to find out how to control these powers. An electromagnet isn't enough if I can't turn it off." Croweley focused on trying to dissipate the energy, and suprisingly, it worked; a little. His face became normal, as did his legs. Now it looked like he was wearing a glowing shirt. After a while, he was completely normal, and he walked off.

Vathu
Justin smiled. "We could go see a movie if you'd like." He said, kissing her neck again. He brought up her arm and looked into her eyes. "Mind if I have a little snack?" He asked.

She Seduced
Name: Devouria
Age-20
Powers- Devouring souls, devouring energy from life to get more strength, aslo to move and throw objects.
Sex-Female
Appearance- Longs black and bleach blonde dreas, cold emerald eyes, 5'8 lean and built, wears black dark eyeliner and red lipstick. Wears a black and white corset top and black leather pants, with black pumps with steel heels.
Personality- Brutal, and no mercy.
History- unknown. Known to most as the daughter of a large and sucsessful chemical factory owner. She dissapeared after her mother left Gotham with another man. It was said she hid in a secret area in the factory and performed expierments on herself for unknown reasons. Now she has returned, and has a diabolical plan to do away with all men in Gotham City.

Maleficus
Sam went to a small dinner and ordered a cup of coffee and plate of pancakes. "Gotham is just a brutal as I remember it. I should have a great time here." He thought as he took a bite of pancake. He sat back and watched some people walk by. He hope no one would bother him, at least until he was done eating.

She Seduced
Devouria's real name was Diana Chain's. As she walked out of her father, whow has since passed, wearing a white skirt and a matching tank top and blazer. Her black and bleached nicely done dreads where up in a elegant manner, her eyes shinning coldly in the sun. As she walked, her white pumps clicking on the pavement, people starred. They were shocked, to see Diana Chain appear after so many years.
She held onto a white clutch bag, and starred straight ahead. Ignoring the whispering and open mouths.

Maleficus
Sam was slowly sipping his coffee. He watched as the busy people of Gotham went about their lives. "Look at these people. They wander around as though this city is the safest place in the world. I guess they suppose they can always count on the Batman to be there to protect them..." He thought, imagining what The Batman would really be like. "From all the rumors I here the Bat could be a large group of people or an actual demon. I wonder what he is under the mask." Sam set down his coffee and looked out the window again. He saw a woman in white walking by, he felt a strange aura around her. His mind wandered again. "She must have an interesting story. People keep stopping and talking about her." He thought as she walked by.

She Seduced
'Diana' turned her head, spotting the man sipping the coffee. She gave a small smile, and continued walking. People stopping and starring, this was wonderful. She was walking towards Gothams Graveyard to pay her respects to her father, a brillant man. ][

Maleficus
Sam saw the smile from the woman, but didn't return the courtesy. He just sipped his coffee. "Something strange about her... She seems a bit strange." He thought leaving some money and a tip on the table. He walked outside and jumped onto a roof and followed the woman quietly.

She Seduced
She walked into a flower shop, and bought two red tulips. As she walked out, and down the street to the graveyard her head hung. She didnt look at anyone in the eyes as she passed. She walked into the graveyard, and headed towards the bright red weeping tree.
As she stood over her fathers grave, a tear trickled down her blushed cheek.
She slowly set her tulips onto his grave, and kissed her palm and touched his name. "Don't worry father, she'll pay... they'll all pay." she whispered, and stood there starring at the tombstone.

Maleficus
Originally posted by She Seduced
She walked into a flower shop, and bought two red tulips. As she walked out, and down the street to the graveyard her head hung. She didnt look at anyone in the eyes as she passed. She walked into the graveyard, and headed towards the bright red weeping tree.
As she stood over her fathers grave, a tear trickled down her blushed cheek.
She slowly set her tulips onto his grave, and kissed her palm and touched his name. "Don't worry father, she'll pay... they'll all pay." she whispered, and stood there starring at the tombstone. Sam was standing above Diana. He was on a tree branch leaning on the tree trunk. He shook his head slowly. "I hate it when I'm right." Sam thought to himself jumping down and landing on his feet without a sound. He walked up behind the woman and looked at the headstone. "Your father?" He asked pointing at the headstone.

She Seduced
Diana turned her head, and looked at him. She knew she saw him in the coffee shop. "I dont think thats your buisness." she said looking back at the graystone.

Maleficus
Diana turned her head, and looked at him. She knew she saw him in the coffee shop. "I dont think thats your buisness." she said looking back at the graystone. Sam stepped back. "You're right, I'll mind my own business." He said, pretending to look at another stone. "I already know anyways." He said coolly. "What do you plan on doing to 'them'?"

She Seduced
Diana growled, her face turning directly towards him. She pulled out a sharp pin out of her hair, her dreads falling to her shoudlers. The pin was white gold and reasonably sharp.
She flicked it around in her fingers, starring him down. "Are we going to have problems?" she asked, her free hand clenched, a small orb of white surrounding it.

Maleficus
Diana growled, her face turning directly towards him. She pulled out a sharp pin out of her hair, her dreads falling to her shoudlers. The pin was white gold and reasonably sharp.
She flicked it around in her fingers, starring him down. "Are we going to have problems?" she asked, her free hand clenched, a small orb of white surrounding it. Sam opened up his coat and revealed his swords. "I don't know, that's really up to you." He said calmly, his thumb pushing the blade of his sword out of the sheath slightly. His eyes started to glow blue, sparks began to jump off of them.

She Seduced
Diana had no time for this. "Don't be a hero." she hissed and twisted her hair back up. She looked back at her fathers gravestone, and placed a black djarum clove in her mouth and lit it.
She looked at the boy, and grunted walking by him. The gray smoke twisting above her head.

Maleficus
Diana had no time for this. "Don't be a hero." she hissed and twisted her hair back up. She looked back at her fathers gravestone, and placed a black djarum clove in her mouth and lit it.
She looked at the boy, and grunted walking by him. The gray smoke twisting above her head. Sam didn't move as Diana walked by him. "I won't be a hero if I don't have to be. Don't start trouble and we won't have any problems." He said, closing his coat and jumping back into the tree.

She Seduced
Diana laughed, shaking her head. She couldnt believe the balls of these people. She headed back to her fathers mansion. She had a big plan, and some little boy with swords wasn't going to scare her.

Vathu
Justins head turned, sensing a powerful presence. "Jess... Somethings funny... I'll be right back, babe." He turned and lept high up into the air and onto a building, he ran towards the cemetary and with another jump, landing right behind Diana. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood..." He said, smirked, fangs revealed. "You might just be my catch of the day.." He said, licking his lips. "You picked an incredibly bad time, you see... I'm hungry..."

She Seduced
Diana looked at him, flicking her cigarette. Not looking a bit shocked or scarred. "Do people from Gotham always fall from the sky?" she hissed looking at this young man. She wasn't impressed at all.

Vathu
In the blink of an eye, Justin ducked down and caught the cigarette between his finger and thumb. He moved so fast she didn't see him move at all. Justin glared at her. "No... Just me..." He said, examing her. Who the hell is this lady? He thought. And why does she have such an incredible aura? He drew up the black sleeve of his shirt and pressed the lit end of the cig on his arm. When he brought it up, the burn mark vanished. "Have you ever believed in Vampires?" He asked calmly, while casually flicking the butt of the cig behind him.

She Seduced
][
'Kid I got places to be, and Im in no mood for Gotham horror stories." she siad, picking out another cigarette and lighting it. She pulled out the pin in her hair, her prefect black and bleched dreads stopping at her shoulders. Her clenched fists began to glow slightly. and her green cold hues became slightly transparent.
She placed her hands infront of her, and a wave of energy was pushed out, forcing a strong wind tombstones began to fall over.

Vathu
Justin jumped up and landed on her, pinning her to the ground. "Should I just get this over with and have my feast, or would you like to struggle? Either way, its still exciting to me." He smiled again, while digging his fingers into her arms. He put his head near her neck and sniffed for any scent of human blood.

Maleficus
Sam had been running along the building roofs for only a minute when he saw Justin talking to Diana. He stopped and watched them, waiting to see if they would start any trouble.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Vathu

Justin jumped up and landed on her, pinning her to the ground. "Should I just get this over with and have my feast, or would you like to struggle? Either way, its still exciting to me." He smiled again, while digging his fingers into her arms. He put his head near her neck and sniffed for any scent of human blood. Sam jumped down and pulled Justin off of Diana. "What is your problem!" Sam shouted tossing him across the street and drawing his sword. "Are you crazy?"

Vathu
Justin landed on his feet and rushed towards him. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He shouted. "IF YOU GET IN MY WAY WE'LL BOTH DIE!" He jumped up over him and tackled the woman into the wall.

Maleficus
Justin landed on his feet and rushed towards him. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He shouted. "IF YOU GET IN MY WAY WE'LL BOTH DIE!" He jumped up over him and tackled the woman into the wall. Sam ducked as Justin jumped over him, he put his sword away and walked up behind Justin. "What is she planning?" He asked, looking at Diana sceptically.

Ballister
Croweley watched the three. "What's this? I guess I'll have to put them all out. I don't want them killing eachother." He raised his hands, and generated a large shockwave of electromagnetism. A blue energy field blasted the ground where the three were standing.

Maleficus
Croweley watched the three. "What's this? I guess I'll have to put them all out. I don't want them killing eachother." He raised his hands, and generated a large shock wave of electromagnetism. A blue energy field blasted the ground where the three were standing. Sam saw the shock wave and before he thought about what he was doing he put one hand on the ground and redirected the shock wave through himself and into a garbage can. Sam stood up and looked down the ally to Croweley. "Ow..." He said, very annoyed. Sam walked toward Croweley slowly and drew his sword. "Could you please tell me why I shouldn't gut right now." He said, sounding very angry.

Ballister
Croweley looked to Sam. "I didn't mean to hurt you. In fact, I knew I wouldn't hurt YOU. I studied your battle with your clone. I noticed the sparks. So I knew that electricity wouldn't harm you. I just wanted to stop the fight." He jumped down from the piece of rubble that he was sitting on, and walked forward.

She Seduced
Diana shook her head, she looked at the three. "All this troubl all over me." she muttered, as she stood and dusted herself off. She took a deep breath in, and the tombstones began to shake slowly uproating themselves from the ground.
The wind started to blow hard all around as the tombstones began to spin. Then quickl she released her breath and the tombstones started to fall to the ground like bombs, smashing all around them. Her eyes completely transparent.
As the tombstones bolted around like bullets, she jumped up and landed onto a streetlamp, quickly dissapearing into the Gotham City fog.
"Men.." she hissed continuing her path home.

Maleficus
Croweley looked to Sam. "I didn't mean to hurt you. In fact, I knew I wouldn't hurt YOU. I studied your battle with your clone. I noticed the sparks. So I knew that electricity wouldn't harm you. I just wanted to stop the fight." He jumped down from the piece of rubble that he was sitting on, and walked forward. Sam realised who he was talking to. "Oh... It's you." He put away his sword. "You should try to make a habit of asking questions before shooting." He said, taking a deep breath. He looked at Justin and Diana. "I'm not sure what is going on, but she is a bad guy. I'm not sure what she is planing though." He said, frowning at them. "I think we should leave this to him. I don't know why but I think this could get real messy real quick, and we should probably give them some space."

She Seduced
Diana shook her head, she looked at the three. "All this troubl all over me." she muttered, as she stood and dusted herself off. She took a deep breath in, and the tombstones began to shake slowly uproating themselves from the ground.
The wind started to blow hard all around as the tombstones began to spin. Then quickl she released her breath and the tombstones started to fall to the ground like bombs, smashing all around them. Her eyes completely transparent.
As the tombstones bolted around like bullets, she jumped up and landed onto a streetlamp, quickly dissapearing into the Gotham City fog.
"Men.." she hissed continuing her path home.

Ballister
Ballister discharged a large electromagnetic shockwave, destroying the tombstones. He walked over to Justin. "Are you ok?"

She Seduced
Ballister discharged a large electromagnetic shockwave, destroying the tombstones. He walked over to Justin. "Are you ok?"

][

Ballister
Ballister jumped out of the way, dodging the tombstone.

Vathu
Justin sat up. "She wouldn't be alive if you two didn't interfere..." He growled. " I need some blood..." He stood and lept up onto a building and over into the alley where Jess waited. "Jess... I'm hungry again..." He said, looking troubled.

mycoreisdark
Justin smiled. "We could go see a movie if you'd like." He said, kissing her neck again. He brought up her arm and looked into her eyes. "Mind if I have a little snack?" He asked.
''No, it's fine...'' Jess said quietly, looking from him to the ground. As he left, she waited, wishing she could help fight. She couldn't, something was wrong with her, her powers weren't working right today, every time she tried to shoot ice at something, it came back and hit her. Besides, she only went as Batgirl at night.

Maleficus
Sam drew his sword and cut through any tombstones that came close to him. He started to run after Diana, smashing tombstones with his fists. He saw Diana walking through the streets and jumped in front of her. "Hold it! You started all this and I intend to finish it!" He shouted putting up his sword in a defensive stance.

Ballister
Croweley followed him onto the streets. He charged up his hands ready to fire off blasts. "If you don't tell me what's going on, I will kill you."

Vathu
''No, it's fine...'' Jess said quietly, looking from him to the ground. As he left, she waited, wishing she could help fight. She couldn't, something was wrong with her, her powers weren't working right today, every time she tried to shoot ice at something, it came back and hit her. Besides, she only went as Batgirl at night.

Justin jumped back down into the alley. "Jess... I can't feed on you anymore... It's hurting you... Please... Take me to the hospital... Maybe I can get some there..."

mycoreisdark
Jess nodded and didn't say a word. She put on her helmet and tossed Justin the extra one.

"Does he know? If he doesn't... how can I tell him that my powers aren't working? He'll be too concerned... I don't want him worry to worry about me.I won't tell him, not yet." Jess thought to herself as she started her bike.

Vathu
Justin wrapped his arms around her waist. "Do you think your dad would like to meet me?" He asked, smiling. "I would be glad to meet him, and maybe some of your friends? I'm sure you must have told some of your girlfriends about such a hunk I am, eh?" He laughed a little as he put his head against her back.

mycoreisdark
''Maybe..." Jess sighed. "There's a thing about being a Wayne kid in Gotham city. You don't get to many good friends. They either don't like you and think you're a rich snob... or they just want your money. Which I could care less about." Jess hit the gas and they were off to the hospital. When they got there, Jess parked and pulled off her helmet. Jess seemed more than ready to run inside as fast as possible.
"C'mon. I don't want to be here long... zthere's people with cameras in a van over ther. Papparazzi. They follow my dad,stepmom Rachel and I everywhere. If they get any closer, don't let them know of your powers, they'll call the police and send you off to Arkham Asylum." A momemnt later there was a camera flash and several reporters with microphones.

"Miss Wayne! Who's Your Boyfriend?!!" one reporter yelled.
''Jessica!Jessica! You don't look so good! Are you on drugs? Is that why you're here at the hospital?!" Another reporter from some teen magazine was yelling.

"Leave us ALONE!" Jess tried to push her way through the cameras and to the hospital doors.

Vathu
Justin put his arm around her. "You do know they'll find out sooner or later. I promise you, it won't be pretty either." He said, as a reporter pushed into him to get to Jess. "Get away from her" He growled, showing his fangs.

The reporter laughed. "So your boyfriend is some kind of satanic freak? " He said turning back to Jess. Justin grabbed the reporter by the back of his coat and in a rage threw him into the other reporters. He quickly grabbed Jess and walked into the hospital. "I told you it wouldn't be pretty." He said. "I'm sorry... I'm really thirsty and they were wasting my time."

They approached the desk and Justin looked at the nurse. "Hello, I need some packs of blood, how much have you got in stock?" He asked. The nurse looked at him for a second and started laughing. "That was a joke, right?" She said, still giggling. Justin yawned, showing his fangs. "She froze instantly. "Th... The blood bank is down that hall..." She whispered, pointing to the left.

Justin took Jess by the waist, and walked down the hall. When they reached the door to the room, he held out his arm. "Ladies first." He said, smiling.

Ballister
Croweley turned and jumped down to the street from a building. He thought he'd speed around a little, so he ran into an ally and put on his suit. Charging up, Croweley sped off using electromagnetism to skate through the city. He saw a bunch of reporters crowding around a hospital door. "What the hell. The paparazzi are morons. I wonder who they're after now. Maybe I'll help the person out." He used the metal to fire off a few blasts of electric energy at the crowd. They were instantly blown back away from the door. One of them got up and said "Hey, what the hell was that? Who pushed me down? It was you!" he said, punching another reporter. "Me? What the f***'s your problem?" An emormous fight was startred moments later, and Croweley snickered.

She Seduced
Originally posted by Maleficus
Sam drew his sword and cut through any tombstones that came close to him. He started to run after Diana, smashing tombstones with his fists. He saw Diana walking through the streets and jumped in front of her. "Hold it! You started all this and I intend to finish it!" He shouted putting up his sword in a defensive stance.

"This town is just full of lame hero's" she hissed, her fathers mansion only 2 feet away. She clenched her fists, and starred at him. As she concentrated his sword that was pointed at her started to steam. She smiled, as the metal began to drip into a metallic liquid. "Move." she hissed at him.

Maleficus
"This town is just full of lame hero's" she hissed, her fathers mansion only 2 feet away. She clenched her fists, and starred at him. As she concentrated his sword that was pointed at her started to steam. She smiled, as the metal began to drip into a metallic liquid. "Move." she hissed at him. (I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Sam's swords are indestructible. You can super heat them but that will only make them more painful to get hit by. His swords have to be indestructible or they would have broken or melted a long time ago due to his powers.)

Sam stood in front of Diana and held out his sword. He gave her a cool smile. "I've always wanted a female archenemy, just like in the comic books." He joked, sparks jumping from his eyes and fingertips. "Be a doll and stop all this craziness."

She Seduced
][

Maleficus
] (I'm sorry. I know it's a bit lame but I've always had indestructible swords, since before the original Hero High thread.)

mycoreisdark
Justin put his arm around her. "You do know they'll find out sooner or later. I promise you, it won't be pretty either." He said, as a reporter pushed into him to get to Jess. "Get away from her" He growled, showing his fangs.

The reporter laughed. "So your boyfriend is some kind of satanic freak? " He said turning back to Jess. Justin grabbed the reporter by the back of his coat and in a rage threw him into the other reporters. He quickly grabbed Jess and walked into the hospital. "I told you it wouldn't be pretty." He said. "I'm sorry... I'm really thirsty and they were wasting my time."

They approached the desk and Justin looked at the nurse. "Hello, I need some packs of blood, how much have you got in stock?" He asked. The nurse looked at him for a second and started laughing. "That was a joke, right?" She said, still giggling. Justin yawned, showing his fangs. "She froze instantly. "Th... The blood bank is down that hall..." She whispered, pointing to the left.

Justin took Jess by the waist, and walked down the hall. When they reached the door to the room, he held out his arm. "Ladies first." He said, smiling.

Jess ran inside with Justin and turned her back on the nurse so she wouldn't recognize her.
She followed Justin down the hall and stepped inside the door. It was freezing where all the blood was kept. Jess felt a strange tingling in her right hand, when she looked at it, she realised that it was freezing. The ice slowly made it's way up her hand as her other hand began to freeze aswell.
''Justin...'' she said qiuetly. ''Justin... I don't want to be here. Something's wrong. I can't stay in here.'' she hid her hands inside her pockets and ran to the door of the blood room.

Vathu
Justin quickly Picked up a box and filled it with blood packs, he then grabbed an extra pack out and stuck a fang into it. "Alright... Let's go, babe." He said, holding the metallic box on a finger like it was nothing.

Ballister
Croweley sped past a bunch of people. He was drawing a lot of attention, so he flew up a building. He landfed on the ridge and looked down. "I feel... Some sort of other energy source in the area..." He watched the skies and saw a small red light source in an ally. Jumping down, he heard a strange noise... A bit like a reactor. When he walked down the ally, a blast of red energy was shot at him. He got up and startedc charging up again, but was blasted to the ground again. A dark figure loomed over Croweley, and it suddenly lit up to reveal a man who looked like a human body of lava. "Heh, another human energy tank. What do they call you, the human lightbulb?" Croweley got up on his feet. "My name's Dusk. Croweley Dusk. And I'd run if I were you." The figure laughed. "Such a big ego for such a little wimp. The name's Billy Pheonix. But you can call me The Red Albatross... or in your case, the grim reaper!" More blasts shot from his hands, but Croweley was fast. Fast enough to not only dodge it, but punch Red Albatross. He then charged up, and hyper-blasted him. "Damn, kid. Maybe you aren't so weak... Oh well, you're still gonna die!" Red Albatross released a mass of energy and flew up into the air. He shot streaming red beams into the ally, completely obliderating it. "Looks like you aren't so electric after all..." Red Albatross flew off into the city, and Croweley lay in the rubble, with some of his skin torn off.

mycoreisdark
Justin quickly Picked up a box and filled it with blood packs, he then grabbed an extra pack out and stuck a fang into it. "Alright... Let's go, babe." He said, holding the metallic box on a finger like it was nothing.

'' I expect they're still be people out front. How are we going to get my bike? It's parked right at the front doors.'' Jess said quietly and quickly. She looked down at her hands and puled one slightly out of it's pocket. I was still frozen and was getting worse.

Vathu
Justin pulled her up a flight of stairs and lifted her onto his back. "Just hold on." He said, jumping off of the hospital, and onto her bike. He started the bike and rode off into the night.

They pulled up at the Wayne Mansion. He helped Jess down and could feel how cold her body was. "Jess... why are you so cold?" He asked.

Ballister
Hours later, Croweley got up. He crawled to the city streets, and attracted a crowd. "Damn... I hate crowds..." Croweley used the little energy he had left to create a small shockwave that was strong enough to scare away the crowd. Later that night, he thought about his fight with Red Albatross. "Who was that... And why did he want me dead? Well, I need to get rid of him one way or another... Maybe.. I can get rid of him..." He started modifying his suit.

mycoreisdark
''What?'' she said shocked. ''Oh... um... it's just cold out,that's all.'' she walked up the steps to the front door. Not thinking, she pulled a hand out of her pocket and opened the door. Her hands were still frozen.

Vathu
Justin saw her hands were frozen. "Jessica... What happeend? Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. "We need to get help Jess..." He said, opening the door for her. "ALFRED!" He called, pacing back and forth.

mycoreisdark
''I'm sorry... I know I should have told you... but... I didn't want you to worry about me.'' She confessed and pulled her other hand out of her pocket. It was getting worse, the ice was moving up, begginning to freeze her forearms. ''My powers aren't working right. I don't know why, but when I try to use them, they come back and hit me. When we were in the bloodbank, I sterted to freeze... and it won't stop. It's getting worse.'' she showed him her hands and how the ice was continuing up her arms.

Vathu
Justin inspected her arms. "Maybe its your power." He said, brushing his hand over it. "Maybe they are getting stronger... or..." He cut off, not wanting to think of the possibilities. "This can't be happening." His voice squeaked. "ALFRED!" He screamed as loud as he could. Alfred scurried in and saw Jess. "Oh my..." He said. Justin turned to him. "Get Bruce and try to find out whats happening... Try to find a cure. Do something!" He said in a hoarse whisper. "Right then, Right this way." He said.

mycoreisdark
''Justin, I'm pretty sure that I'm not dying...'' Jess whispered as he carried her.

Vathu
Justin gave her a quick kiss on the nose. "I shouldn't jump to conclusions.." He smiled at her.

Maleficus
(I guess since She seduced quit we can assume that we foiled her evil plan.)

Sam sat in the city park watching clouds go by. He smiled as he saw one that looked like a dragon. He took it as a good omen and went to go find his friends. "Tom shouldn't be too far from here." He thought, vaulting a fence.

Ballister
Croweley flew around the city. He went into a cafe and got some cappucinnio. I'll need to start looking for that red bird soon... I can't hide forever. Just then, a red energy bolt blasted through the cafe wall. Red Albatross floated through the hole he made, and landed on the ground. "Where is that little... I know he's here!" He saw Croweley's face. "YOU! How did you survive?!" He blasted Croweley, but Croweley dodged it. Jumping onto a table, he hit a button on his watch and his body was instanly covered with metal armor. He charged up and shot several electrical bolts at Albatross, and they hit him. Stumbling back on the ground, Red Albatross formed a red forcefield around himself and made a large shockwave, destroying the entire cafe. Croweley jumped back, dodging the blast. Red Albatross ended his blast, and said "There's no use trying to fight me. My powers are too strong!" "Well" Croweley said "I'm stronger than we last met."

mycoreisdark
Jess smiled then drifted off to sleep.

"Master Bruce is away at the moment but will return soon..."Alfred said looking back at jess and Justin. He led them upstairs, past her brother's room. Her brother Dick had heard them coming and walked out into the hallway to meet them. He saw Jess in Justin's arms, she looked pale as if she were frozen.
"Jess! What happened to her?!" he was shocked and ran to Justin's side to help carry his frozen sister to her room.

Vathu
Justin shrugged. "I don't know... But she decided not to tell me about it until we got to the door." He sighed, slipping her under the covers of her bed. "I'll stay with her until Bruce gets here." He said to Alfred.

Ballister
Croweley shot several electrical bolts, all hitting Red Albatross. "Guh!" he said, flying back into a wall. Getting up, he turned on his red armor and flew into the air. "Can you match my airborne combat?" "Gladly" Croweley replied. He powered up and flashed into the air, punching Red Albatross further into the air.

mycoreisdark
"Very well."Alfred said quietly."I shall contact Master Bruce. Let me know if she wakes up."he gave a small smile then left the room. Jess' brother leaned on the wal and put his hands over his face.
"I should have seen this coming..."he sighed. "she told me about her powers not working and I just told her told her to kepp working on them and they'd get stronger." he confessed." She didn't tell you?"

Vathu
Justin nodded. "I'm afraid not... I just noticed that she was freezing after we left the hospital." He whispered. "I thought they were just getting more stronger, more evolved... I guess I was wrong..."

mycoreisdark
"We don't know what's wrong with her, so we can't say that they aren't getting stronger,they could be." Dick shook his head and pulled up a chair by Jess' bed across from Justin. "We don't know who her mom was, you know. We think she's the reason why jess has these powers but... who knows..."

Vathu
"Yes... She told me... Right now I'm concerned for her, and whats happening to her..." He said, bending over to give hger cheek a kiss. "I promised her I wouldn't leave her side, until we found out whats happening..." He whispered.

Maleficus
Croweley shot several electrical bolts, all hitting Red Albatross. "Guh!" he said, flying back into a wall. Getting up, he turned on his red armor and flew into the air. "Can you match my airborne combat?" "Gladly" Croweley replied. He powered up and flashed into the air, punching Red Albatross further into the air. Sam was walking through the streets slowly, minding his own business. There was an explosion and the sound of a fight coming from down the road. He sighed and went to see what was going on. He saw Croweley fighting a strange looking guy. They were fighting in the air, throwing wild punches at each other. Sam inhaled deeply and jumped at the strange guy Croweley was fighting. Sam grabbed him and sent a large lightning bolt at him as he punched him. "You owe me one Crow!" He shouted as he started to pummel the guy Crow was fighting.

Ballister
Croweley saw sam. "Damn, tyhat kid can fight..." He jumped at Red Albatross and super charged his suit. He then threw him into the atmosphere, and his suit started to crumble.

Maleficus
Croweley saw sam. "Damn, tyhat kid can fight..." He jumped at Red Albatross and super charged his suit. He then threw him into the atmosphere, and his suit started to crumble. Sam let go of Red and let himself fall. "Little help here Crow!" He shouted, noticing how high he was.

Ballister
"Sorry!" He sped toward Sam, grabbing his leg, and dragging him through the air. He put him down on the sidewalk.

Maleficus
"Sorry!" He sped toward Sam, grabbing his leg, and dragging him through the air. He put him down on the sidewalk. Sam looked up and Crow and pointed at Red. "I'll let you take it from here."

mycoreisdark
Jess's brother went downstairs and Jes and Justin were left alone. Jess' eyelids twitched but didn't open. She didn't move much more than that for what seemed like ages. Suddenly, there were heavy footsteps going quickly up the stairs to her room. The door opened and the shadow of a tall man appeared in the doorway, Bruce Wayne, Jess' father walked in. He looked extremely worried and quickly went to his daughter's side. He touched her frozen face. " Jess...'' he sighed heavily then looked up at Justin. " Tell me exactly what happened, Justin...'' he said as though he were about to cry, but still looking very serious at the same time.

Vathu
Justin sighed. "She said her powers started to fail... She said everytime she used them it came back and hit her... Then when we came here from the hospital is when I noticed..." He rubbed her cheek with a finger. "That's when she told me everything she knew before she fell asleep in my arms... I told her I wouldn't leave her side until she was better. But fate sometimes changes course and I may have to leave her side..." A bloody tear rolled down his cheek.

mycoreisdark
"Well...I'm affraid that all we can do is wait. If a doctor sees her, they'll send her to a mutant studies lab. Did anything happen today that might have provoked her freezing up? Crowds of people, heavy stress... anything like that?" Bruce pulled up a chair and put his hands to his face.

Jacobleo
i M OUT OF JAIL CAN I JOIN

Vathu
Justin nodded. "There was a crowd of people that followed us to a hospital..." He said qeuitly. "Maybe she was feeling guilty that she hadn't told me before..."

mycoreisdark
*The next Morning.*

The papers started coming out and Justin and Jess had made the front page. The headline read.
'Gotham's princess and her Satanic boyfriend'
Jessica Wayne, Heiress to Wayne Enterprises and her un-identified boyfriend fight through a crowd of papparazzi to get inside Gotham General Hospital. Jess' boyfriend seemed more than willing to attack papparazzi and forcefully pushed one of the Gotham Globe's reporters to the ground.
''We weren't bothering them. We only wanted some pictures of Jess and her new boyfriend.'' says one shocked reporter. '' I tried to get closer after I realised that Jess wasn't looking herself and was looking paler than snow. I only wanted some pictures! She looked like she was on drugs or something, which if she was, would have made a great story. That's when her boyfriend attacked the reporter beside me. He yelled at the top of his lungs for us to 'get out of his face' and that's when I saw them. He had fangs! Like a dog's k-9 teeth! Like a Vampire!''
Jess' brother, Dick was eating his breakfeast when Alfred placed the paper infront of him.
''Alfred? Did you see this? Those damn papparazzi must've made Jess like this!'' he stood up outraged.

''You had better not let your father see that, Master Dick. '' Alfred said a little shocked as he looked at the picture on the front page. The picture of Justin growling at the reporters and Jess sheilding herself from the cameras with her hands.

Vathu
Justin appeared in the doorway and strode over to the table to sit down next to Dick. "I'm afraid shes getting worse." He grunted. "The ice has moved from her forearms to her neck and chest overnight.. I figure we have two days before she becomes a human icicle."

Maleficus
Sam had finally found Tom's house. He knocked on the door and punched him in the face when he answered the door. "Now we're even." He said, helping Tom up.

Tom got up and shook the stars from his eyes. "I guess I deserved that." He said slowly. Tom had played a mean prank on Sam before the break, Sam was minding his own business when he realized that he had a new tattoo on the back of his head. The tattoo, which Tom had put there, said 'Short sword' which neither of them really understood, but Sam hadn't made Tom pay for it all summer until now.

Thunder Fox
(i completely forgot about this thread whats been hapening)

Maleficus
(There have been a few fights but nothing really significant.)

mycoreisdark
Justin appeared in the doorway and strode over to the table to sit down next to Dick. "I'm afraid shes getting worse." He grunted. "The ice has moved from her forearms to her neck and chest overnight.. I figure we have two days before she becomes a human icicle."

''Well that's just great news... and even better, did you see the paper this morning? They got a real nice shot of your teeth.'' Dick sat back down and slowly drank his coffee. ''Damn reporters...'' he mumbled.

Vathu
Justin sighed. "They'll get used to them.." He mumbled. "We have to hurry up and find out whats wrong with Jess before its too late."

mycoreisdark
''Yah... I know...'' Dick put his hads to his face and rubbed his temples.
A few minutes later there was a scream upstairs... Jess's scream. It was muffled and quiet because it was so far away.

Vathu
Justin shot up. "JESS!" In the blink of an eye he shot out of the room and into Jess's. "Jess!" He asked. "What's wrong?!"

Maleficus
Sam and Tom sat on top of Wayne Tower, drinking a case of soda. "This town seemed to get a lot quieter since I came back. It just doesn't feel like it used to." Tom said, letting his feet dangle over the edge of the tower.

Sam sighed. "Speak for yourself. All day it has been nothing but explosions, villains, and flying headstones! Honestly, I envy you. Not having to keep up the fight all of the time, you have a family to go home to now. All I have are my swords, at least, that's how it feels." Sam said, standing at the edge of the building.

Tom shrugged and took a sip of his soda. "I don't really think it's all that great, I have a lot to worry about now. I'm scared that something bad might happen to my new family like it did for my first one. I have to be extra careful when I fight now or there will be a lot more lost." He said with a sigh.

Sam slapped Tom upside the head and knelled down to talk to him. "What are you, some kind of idiot? That isn't something you should be worried about. If you keep thinking like that, eventually, you will be spending more time worrying about them then living with them... All I'm saying is that, you should be happy to at least have a family." He said, leaning back and sitting down.

Tom rubbed the newly formed lump on his head and looked out at the city. "I guess you're right... Too much worry, not enough life... I'll try to remember that."

mycoreisdark
Justin shot up. "JESS!" In the blink of an eye he shot out of the room and into Jess's. "Jess!" He asked. "What's wrong?!"
Jess was sitting up in bed, she seemed to be in shock. She was staring at the ice that was covering her body. ''I saw my mom... I had a dream about her, she was laughing....'' Jess sid quietly.

Vathu
Jusin had an idea. "Jess, did you see anything familiar when you saw her?" He asked, holding her in his arms.

mycoreisdark
''Not really...she had my eyes and hair like mine but that's it...NO! wait... she standing somewhere...somewhere cold. There was a sign behind her it started with an 'I' the second word started with an 'L' I think...'' Jess closed her eyes, thinking about her dream. ''The 'I'-something... the 'I'-lounge or someth-- The Iceberg Lounge?! But Dad took Penguin out years ago... it's unnoccupied and in ruins...but it's cold in there... and in may dream, it was cold.''

Maleficus
(is there any way we can meet up for some kind of adventure?)

Vathu
''Not really...she had my eyes and hair like mine but that's it...NO! wait... she standing somewhere...somewhere cold. There was a sign behind her it started with an 'I' the second word started with an 'L' I think...'' Jess closed her eyes, thinking about her dream. ''The 'I'-something... the 'I'-lounge or someth-- The Iceberg Lounge?! But Dad took Penguin out years ago... it's unnoccupied and in ruins...but it's cold in there... and in may dream, it was cold.''

Justin kissed her. "Thats my Jess." He whispered. "Can you move?" He asked, lifting her arm. "Because I may need your help... And Batmans.." He snickered.

mycoreisdark
Justin kissed her. "Thats my Jess." He whispered. "Can you move?" He asked, lifting her arm. "Because I may need your help... And Batmans.." He snickered.

''Suprisingly... yah.'' Jess made a fist then released it. She stood up and walked around. ''Yah, it's weird though, It feels like I'm frozen but I'm not... I wonder...'' she put her hand out and a stream of ice shot out at a pen sitting of her nightstand. ''Huh.. that works.. Well in that case... To the Bat Cave!'' she laughed. ''God! I've always wanted to say that!'' she walked over to a chess set sitting on a table by the couch. She moved the white queen four spaces forward and a black bishop two spaces. The wall with the tv screen in it opened to an elevator. She walked in and waited for Justin.

((Yah, I know we have to meet up. are you a hero or a villain?)

Maleficus
(I play a hero. Sam is my main hero and Tom is sort of a secondary character.)

Vathu
''Suprisingly... yah.'' Jess made a fist then released it. She stood up and walked around. ''Yah, it's weird though, It feels like I'm frozen but I'm not... I wonder...'' she put her hand out and a stream of ice shot out at a pen sitting of her nightstand. ''Huh.. that works.. Well in that case... To the Bat Cave!'' she laughed. ''God! I've always wanted to say that!'' she walked over to a chess set sitting on a table by the couch. She moved the white queen four spaces forward and a black bishop two spaces. The wall with the tv screen in it opened to an elevator. She walked in and waited for Justin.

((Yah, I know we have to meet up. are you a hero or a villain?)

Justin walked in after her. "Wow... I never thought playing chess would be so fun.." He snickered. "I feel like I'm in one of those batman movies.." He kissed Jess on the cheek. "And It feels good."

mycoreisdark
They went down to the foundations of Wayne Manor and the elevator doors opened to the batcave. ''Try not to touch anything, my Dad'll freak if he finds out you were in here.'' Jess smiled and walked out into the cave. ''Wanna see what I got as an early birthday present?''

(ok so maybe you guys get news of some criminal action going down at the supposedly deserted iceburg lounge. We meet up there and we're like Woh! what're you doing here? I go to school with you? and then we team up? by the way... something's up with Jess so she's trying to find out who her mom is.)

Vathu
Justin smiled, quickly walking along beside her. "Sure." He said, wrapping his arm around her waist.

mycoreisdark
''Well... then I'll be right back...'' she disappeared into what seemed to be a high security closet. She came out a few minutes later and came back wearing a skintight blacksuit with a silver bat on the chest. Her face was concealed in a black cowl with pointed bat ears. She had a greyish-black belt and a long black cape with weighted tips.
http://comicthoughts.com/Pictorials/OtherPics/images/Batgirl-001.jpg

Vathu
Justin smiled. "Wow... I like it.. Shows your figure perfectly." He smiled, lifting up her cowl and kissing her. "Maybe after we figure this whole mess out we can play Robber and Batgirl." He snickered, appearing behind her to wrap his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder. "Let's get a move on, if we're lucky, we can be back just in time for a romantic dinner."

mycoreisdark
She kissed him back.
''C'mon, We'll take my bike.'' Jess led him to where all of the bat-vehicles were kept. She walked over to a black motorcycle, different from her other one. This one was a motorcycle on steroids, it everything from rockets at the back for extra speed to weapon-holders and the weapons themselves.(wow, this sounds so 'oldschool batman' lol)

Vathu
Justin hopped onto the back and held onto Jess. "So exactly how fast does this beast go?" He asked, his fingers idly stroking her belly.

mycoreisdark
'Fast...that's why it's mine.'' she laughed a bit and she handed him a helmet. ''You might want this.'' the bike started to the sound ouf her voice and in a moment they took off out of a tunnel and onto a feild behind Wayne Manor.

Vathu
Justin put the helmet on even though he didn't need it, seeing as how injuries couldn't kill him. "So where is this 'Iceburg Lounge'?" He asked over the loud roar of the engine.

mycoreisdark
''Downtown Gotham. About three blocks away from Criminal Alley, Where my grandparents were killed.'' Jess said as they drove across abridge, weaving in and out of the traffic. Eventhough they were breaking the rules of the road, a member of the Bats wouldn't be chased by police because Batman was friends with Luitenant Gordon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>