I'm Going To Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

† Mäs †
Beause, I ave been searching for 40 mins Calling stores looking for a God Damn Xbox 260 and there all out of stock, Some people untill spring, This makes me very, very sad sad

Maybe out of the citys people still have them...?

Lord. Zidane
Well if your looking for the 260 you may find it very difficult to obtain one as they dont exist...

Barker

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
Well if your looking for the 260 you may find it very difficult to obtain one as they dont exist... Originally posted by Barker
No Wonder.

Try Asking For An Xbox 360. happy '

Sorry, Was In a rush, Smealt something burning, You know what I mean no expression

Lord. Zidane
Yeah just thought i would take opportunity of you mistake lol, so there all gone?

† Mäs †
Yeah just thought i would take opportunity of you mistake lol, so there all gone?

Ever, single, Last,God Damn, system in Nova Scotia! AHHH *dies*

Lord. Zidane
Thats gotta suck...

Barker

† Mäs †
Thats gotta suck...

I've been calling for so long.... No new 360s till march

*Cries Uncontrolably*

Lord. Zidane
March? whoa..poor guy..

† Mäs †
March? whoa..poor guy..

I'm Going to steal one no expression

Lord. Zidane
Good idea...

† Mäs †
Good idea...

*Twitch*

Lord. Zidane
I would give you a spare one if i had one...lol sorry im just making it worse aint i?

† Mäs †
I would give you a spare one if i had one...lol sorry im just making it worse aint i?

Yes no expression

† Mäs †
I got an Idea! I'll see if anyones selling just the box and a controller in the newspaper for a reasonable price!

Sun Ce

Lord. Zidane
Thats a better idea than stealing..i thought you would have checked there already though..

† Mäs †

Sun Ce

Lord. Zidane
He is most likely correct..perhaps patience is the best medicine in this case.

† Mäs †
Indeed it most likely is, yet still, I argue your idea of it dropping from 500 to 100 in a period of months, that won't happen, maybe 100 dollars but thats it... ill get my mom to give me the money for christmas instead of it and il lbuy it later, I gues I have to erm

Sun Ce

† Mäs †

Sun Ce

† Mäs †

Sun Ce

*~Puppy eyes~*
I want an X-box 360 too!

ben_dover
The bad news is that X-box 360 is defected. After two hours of game play it starts to overheat. Don't get one just yet!

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Sun Ce
and youre the one being a **** changing everything i say to 0

And How the Hell would I do that? no expression I'm just hitting Quick Quote Ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.