Confused...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord. Zidane
Their is this friend i have called Jennifer and we talk all the time, she rings me regularly and txts me heaps and we are always flirting, and the other day she asked me "do you love me" now i have some feelings for her but just said i love you as a friend, she then replied yeah i feel the same your not my type so does this mean she only likes me as a friend or is it something more? im lost..lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
She was being Defensive so she wasn't going to get rejected.

Your chances wioth her are now slim to none thanks to that slip up.

for more information:

www.doubleyourdating.com

If you want some additional info, PM... now.

Lord. Zidane
See the funny thing is i dont really wanna date her...its strange.

Darth Macabre
Kiss her, and see if its something more.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
(...)But its wierd how she would ask you if you love her.

MMM no, its not, it means she loves you. Trust me on this, she asked becasue she didn't want to make a mistake.

Lord. Zidane
Yeah i thought that may be the case too...i mean it was strange out of the blue i recieve a txt message saying "adam, do you love me?" i was like what the?

Bun Bun
Adam ... Girls will ask guys that for attection. She prolly does feel for you but may not wanna be with you just yet, but whats to see if you feel for her.

Or it could of been random..

Lord. Zidane
Yeah im just confused...cause she made a big deal out of it like we spoke for 30 minutes about love and us and crap...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Adam ... Girls will ask guys that for attection. She prolly does feel for you but may not wanna be with you just yet, but whats to see if you feel for her.

Or it could of been random..

Or she might have found someone else that shes into, and only asked you that to see if theres something more then just friendship

Lord. Zidane
Yeah but our scenario is she was seeing a guy, he stopped returning her calls and she was sad...and then she suddenly started talking to me more than usual....

LethalFemme
she was probably gonna say she luved you but u rejected her and she said that to keep up her defenses.............i bet either you guys stopped talikng...........or really quickly changed the subject after that

Lord. Zidane
Yeah we stopped talking lol for a long while.

Kosta
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Kiss her, and see if its something more.

Good advice Proffessor Come On Strong... no expression

I think a situation like this requires a little more care and a delicate approach.

Dig around carefully, ask the right questions, see how far you can take the flirting. Dont go in all gun ho. Flirt a little, take it that TINY bit further, then back off for a little bit, then the nest time, take it just that LIIIITLE bit further than last time, and back off... rinse and repeat, and see where it takes you. wink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
Yeah we stopped talking lol for a long while.

I get it now your plan b .............a lot of gurls have 1 guy friend that they keep 4 that option it sumtimes turns into a relationship or friend with benefits type deal and of course there are the ones that never go anywhere but you can feel that sexual tention.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I get it now your plan b .............a lot of gurls have 1 guy friend that they keep 4 that option it sumtimes turns into a relationship or friend with benefits type deal and of course there are the ones that never go anywhere but you can feel that sexual tention.

Thats exactly what I thought, she was seeing if it was going to go further or not, but she has another guy.

And if a girl asks you if you love her or not, kissing her isnt coming on strong. Delicacy isnt needed in a suition inwhich they talk all the time. She came on strong to him, its time he did the same back.

LethalFemme
me thinks youve done this b4..........lol

Lord. Zidane
I think i love her...but i dont know if i should say...

LethalFemme
I think i love her...but i dont know if i should say...

aww thats sweet

Lord. Zidane
I dont want to ruin our friendship..

LethalFemme
then you have to really think this out................

Lord. Zidane
Yes..i should..thanks for your advice hug

BakaXero
theyre are alot of people who still ramian friends after the break up. but if you had a chance at something and you dont go for it. then you end up spending the rest of your life wondering what happened. You could try it out for a month, and if it dont work out you can remain friends. just dont do anything stupid in the first month and it should be fine.

Lord. Zidane
But what if she really doesnt have feelings for me? then i would look foolish..

LethalFemme
thats the chance you gotta take...................thats how love is

Lord. Zidane
Guess so..

BakaXero
if a girl ask you that question then its most likely that they are interested. She talked to you sent you SMS alot, then suddenly ask that question. She want to know if you return her feelings.

Lord. Zidane
Now i have to wait as shes out...ah well we all have to wait for love i guess..

LethalFemme
pretty much

BakaXero
One more peice of advise. if you do have a relation ship with her and its gone well over a month, and you no longer want to be with her, you must have a very good legitament reason why you dont want to be with her. Otherwise it's hard to remain friends.
Unless your like my friends who broke up with each other after 2 years and some how seem to be still really close friends. (this is VERY rare!)

Darth Macabre
If you truely are inlove with her, then your friendship is pretty much ruined anyway. I mean things might get a little wierd, and tensiony.

But take the chance, if you dont, your going to be asking what if.

LethalFemme
true......so true

stackaberry
Yeah but our scenario is she was seeing a guy, he stopped returning her calls and she was sad...and then she suddenly started talking to me more than usual....

Kiss her! If she slaps you, then you know she loves you as a friend if she kisses you back in, then you know its more.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by stackaberry
Kiss her! If she slaps you, then you know she loves you as a friend if she kisses you back in, then you know its more.

lol That's what I said also. Its not coming on strong when she asks you if you love her or not.

Sometimes a guy just has to put himself out there, and take a chance.

Tha C-Master
Their is this friend i have called Jennifer and we talk all the time, she rings me regularly and txts me heaps and we are always flirting, and the other day she asked me "do you love me" now i have some feelings for her but just said i love you as a friend, she then replied yeah i feel the same your not my type so does this mean she only likes me as a friend or is it something more? im lost..lol roll eyes (sarcastic) I haven't been so lost in awhile, I guess misery lovs company... wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.