Johnny STORM(human torch) Vs Peter PARKER(Spiderman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateIronman
WHO WOULD WIN? VOTEZ!

Draco69
Johnny.

Family_guy725
ol johnny would squash him like a bug(no pun intended)

The Ion
Torch

Juntai
Cosign

DigiMark007
This has happened in early Spidey comics a couple times. There was no definitive winner (since they're both the good guys) but yeah, Johnny should probably win. Parker was able to hang with him, and it was during his early days before being written as "I can dodge anything," so he's only gotten better, but Johnny's power level is just higher.

It wouldn't be impossibel for the web-slinger, but Johnny wins the majority (I'm thinking 8/10).

AcousticDoc
how would spiderman dodge his nova blast?

Acrosurge
I'm thinking that Torch will take a strong majority. Spidey's fast and (as always) his Spider-Sense could help him dodge Johnny for a while, until Johnny starts using area atttacks, such as heating the surrounding air, ground, buildings, or just firing nova screens. I suppose it depends on how much Torch wants to burn Spider-Man. If he holds back, Spider-Man will get in a couple hits for the KO.

DigiMark007
Right, different power level. But if J. Storm isn't smart, a few well-placed punches will take him out. Parker will be burned regardless, but could pull out the win unless Torch plays smart.

who?-kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Right, different power level. But if J. Storm isn't smart, a few well-placed punches will take him out. Parker will be burned regardless, but could pull out the win unless Torch plays smart.
Now we're talking.

If Torch plays it smart, he wins 10/10. It's almost impossible for him to loose from Spider-Man.

But Torch isn't the brightest bulb around... Neither is SM, but he is way above Torch intelligence wise.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
how would spiderman dodge his nova blast?
Hey, remember that time he had to light the pilot light and he nova blasted it? Or when he had to melt the snow on that old lady's walk and he nova blasted it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.