I bid you a very fond farewell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Look at KMC now.. It's turned into a bunch of sadistic idiots who have nothing better to do than to make fun of someone, bringing up the subject of their fiance when it has nothing to do with it. Well Im tired of it. Im tired of the noobs. I may check back next year on KMC's status and see if any of the new losers have left. I hope this note gets out to those who've actually been here a while and actually have befriended me. Anywho, Bye. I've got better things to do then be insulted by a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their time.

El_NINO
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Look at KMC now.. It's turned into a bunch of sadistic idiots who have nothing better to do than to make fun of someone, bringing up the subject of their fiance when it has nothing to do with it. Well Im tired of it. Im tired of the noobs. I may check back next year on KMC's status and see if any of the new losers have left. I hope this note gets out to those who've actually been here a while and actually have befriended me. Anywho, Bye. I've got better things to do then be insulted by a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their time.

AND GOOD RIDDONS YA BIATCH ASS MOTHER F***!!!

Spearhead
it's riddance, you idiot

Koala MeatPie
Sorry, but I'm not leaving.

Unless I get banned, Which i really have to wonder Why i am not banned yet.

Tssh. Because I'm sleeping with Raz thats why.

Wait did I just say that?

Oh you wern't talking abotu me.

NVM then. smile

Ladyluck

cry

Bye sad hug You had better come back stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Spearhead
it's riddance, you idiot

laughing out loud

TwisterGameX

Goodbye no expression and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

You insulted me cry

It is a Joke by the way

El_NINO
Originally posted by Spearhead
it's riddance, you idiot

duh ya numbnuts, it ma slang fo sho my crack bee!!!

Spearhead
Originally posted by Ladyluck
cry

Bye sad hug You had better come back stick out tongue

agreed...don't let a bunch of azzhats get to you

Kharhmah
Originally posted by El_NINO
Shut the hell up and leave her alone you little get.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Shut the hell up and leave her alone you little get.

comming from someone whos sig is like something i shit everyday that means nothing.

Ladyluck
comming from someone whos sig is like something i shit everyday that means nothing.

That doesn't even make sense. Can you just shut up?

Spearhead
rich coming from someone without a sig

funny how the quality of a picture at the end of someone's post is not an indication of anything meaningful, yet that's all you focus on

Kharhmah
You shit little cartoon dolls?

God, what do you eat?

LethalFemme

eek! rolling on floor laughing ur mean

El_NINO
That doesn't even make sense. Can you just shut up?

Oh no watch out... a sig with the word ride on it is way better.

TwisterGameX

Stay to piss off el nino eek!

Barker
It's Funny When There's A Goth Dude On There....But Not When You Make A Member Leave. mad

TwisterGameX
Oh no watch out... a sig with the word ride on it is way better. Banned yes

AOR
I wouldn't recommend this type of bickering especially with someone as low as him. The Post certainly carries value as the n00b she spoke of, is staring us right in the face...

Ladyluck

Well I happen to like it and I don't give a shit what you think of it. And it's better than no sig.

Barker
I Made That Sig. mad

Oh, And Reported.

TwisterGameX
Well I happen to like it and I don't give a shit what you think of it. And it's better than no sig.

Ladyluck he is beneath you.

El_NINO
your all right....

Im sorry then, but I do sometimes get pissed when someone attacks me

no expression sad

AOR
I believe he is beneath us all. And only continuing to fight with him reduces our dignity even more...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ladyluck he is beneath you.

I know disgust

AOR
your all right....

no expression sad

Come again? I don't believe you name was ever mentioned, save once, on this entire thread.

El_NINO
Originally posted by AOR
I believe he is beneath us all. And only continuing to fight with him reduces our dignity even more...

Are you talking about Barker?

TwisterGameX
To late i put up the bat signal

Spearhead
your all right....

no expression sad

who attacked you?

Barker
your all right....

no expression sad
So Take It Out On Your D*ck.

I Didn't Know "Daniels", But It's Pretty Sad That She Leaved Over you. erm

Ladyluck
your all right....

no expression sad

What are you talking about? No one attacked you. What the f**k?

AOR
Are you talking about Barker?

nope, ment you...

WindDancer

That's a big No-no.

This feels like a good bye thread. Use the official thread. If you decide to comeback to the forums Daniels 4 Ever, I suggest you change your attitude, please do so.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.