The REAL meaning of Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesuseyGoodness
The REAL meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ, and the coming of his Jesusey Goodness!

Koala MeatPie
Wrong Forum.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
The REAL meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ, and the coming of his Jesusey Goodness!

yes but sadly not everyone believes in jesus so Happy Dance

I believe though eek!

Koala MeatPie
I beleive tehre actaully was a Jesus that lvied, what wasn't all what the book said he was.

Spearhead
why do you exist

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Spearhead
why do you exist To ask stupid questions

kmcdude

huh Say what?

Nevermind
Your location says 'In your pants', and it seems to be true. You are a dick.

Maleficus
Jesus was black. If you didn't know that then you should take some time and look at a map of where he lived. Either way, the real story of Christmas is how Jesus was born in the ghetto and some priestly guys on camels came and brought him some gifts. After that all was well until Jesus got too smart and the white man took him out of the picture.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Nevermind

clapping laughing out loud

JesuseyGoodness
That was clever.

JLred
Actually the real meaning of Christmas is that Jesus rises from the grave to feast on our flesh and we sing Christmas carols to lull him back to sleep......

kmcdude
I dont give a **** what Jesus means or who the hell he is!........It's Christmas time! big grin THAT is what matters,LETS PARTY yes

Draco69
The real meaning of Christmas is exploiting your poor grandparents lack of pop culture knowledge into buying you expensive, inappropiate and unnecessary things in exchange for a feeling of being needed in their old age.

JLred
Party......Happy Dance........smile

Nevermind
Originally posted by Maleficus
Jesus was black. If you didn't know that then you should take some time and look at a map of where he lived. Either way, the real story of Christmas is how Jesus was born in the ghetto and some priestly guys on camels came and brought him some gifts. After that all was well until Jesus got too smart and the white man took him out of the picture.

He's right!

Whisper
Jesus wasn't black, he was of middle eastern appearance. There's a bit of a difference!

Tha C-Master
The REAL meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ, and the coming of his Jesusey Goodness! The REAL meaning of christmas to me is happiness...

When I was young it was all about the next big game, racecar, or system, not even about my family, but I'm a loner anyways.

You get older and older, and you'd rather be with peeps or chilling, or having a little spending money... I was always blessed with christmas, but then it became a duty, I had to spend SO much on gifts, that I was better off getting MYSELF something... it got to the point where I'd trade all the shopping, cooking for company, and cleaning the house, just to be out with some peeps or laughing on the phone with someone special... or just sleeping since I have a huge aversion to the cold...

eggmayo
Originally posted by Draco69
The real meaning of Christmas is exploiting your poor grandparents lack of pop culture knowledge into buying you expensive, inappropiate and unnecessary things in exchange for a feeling of being needed in their old age.
You forgot piss-ups.

RagingSilent
laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by kmcdude
I dont give a **** what Jesus means or who the hell he is!........It's Christmas time! big grin THAT is what matters,LETS PARTY yes

erm grow up.

is that all you could come up with?

To me Christmas is the day when Jesus Christ was born, its a time to be happy and be nice to one another. People should be kind no matter what but in this day and age it wont happen. But during Christmas it is easier to find that happiness in one another. Gifts are nice, but no one should just like Christmas for that reason. Its not about greed like some people think, its about giving not getting. What I said might tick some people off, because when ever I say what I believe I always seem to make someone mad. But remember I am saying what I believe to be true.

xyz jedi
Your location says 'In your pants', and it seems to be true. You are a dick. hysterical good one

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by xyz jedi
hysterical good one

could say one about Nevermind. There in Australia so go f*ck a Kangaroo j/k stick out tongue

the ugly bug
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.