I Have a Slight Chance of Winning an iPod Nano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
Yes I Might win cause i entered A Sweepstakes and many will enter 20 will win and this is just in a small virtual chat room

happy

Koala MeatPie
Really? where is this?

Barker
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Yes I Might win cause i entered A Sweepstakes and many will enter 20 will win and this is just in a small virtual chat room

happy
And How Many Thousands Of People Entered?

El_NINO
Originally posted by Barker
And How Many Thousands Of People Entered?

eek! laughing

Susan-Storm
Well you can enter only if..well let me explain in a easy way

you have to have 3 people refer to you that you had them join.Then you are joined into the contest.Each day they pick someone and that someone is sent a iPod.Woot w00t and it goes on to the 23rd

Barker
Well you can enter only if..well let me explain in a easy way

you have to have 3 people refer to you that you had them join.Then you are joined into the contest.Each day they pick someone and that someone is sent a iPod.Woot w00t and it goes on to the 23rd
Ah. One Of "Those" Contests. smile

Darth Macabre
Well Good Luck. I hafta admit it might be a long shot though. sad

Susan-Storm
Thanks happy I Got a Higher power on my side..sort of..okay kind of..okay i don't you happy now

Koala MeatPie
Pyramid Shceem

Darth Macabre
Thanks happy I Got a Higher power on my side..sort of..okay kind of..okay i don't you happy now

LoL no that just makes me more sad. yes

RedAlertv2
Not as cool as my friend finding a brand new one sitting on the ground.

Susan-Storm
The site is a sort of Disney Site that revolves around Magic Kingdom.Virtual but sort of strict cause it has a dictionary for what to say..OMG IT IS SO ANNOYING!!
This animated thing may show some stuff
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/vmkadvert7wl.gif

kmcdude

happy

Meh,so what?...........I was meant to win a 4wd a few mths ago.......It's all just a scam sad

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by kmcdude
Meh,so what?...........I was meant to win a 4wd a few mths ago.......It's all just a scam sad

I HOPE NOT!!

WindDancer
Best of Luck Susan! Guess that cuts back on your Christmas gifts expendings....don't forget Moderators also love presents. whistle

Susan-Storm
....They do i thought they Love being Boss no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.