What is the code for the Jedi Council?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Who's on it?

Ratcat
Maybe they're not going to let you in. smile

Dim
You are goofy smile ....talk to Raz about it

I'm guessing the council is
Raz
UBH
Xiz
EJ
KJ...

Ratcat
Sorry, I was just being cruel...

Dim
OH, I didn't mean you RC...you're fine...I was calling EJ goofy..smile I think it's funny how he and KJ didn't see their titles.

Ratcat
Oh yeah, I meant to comment on that to UBH. I didn't notice that EJ's had changed, guess someone forgot to give him the PW. he he...

As long as they don't all skulk off in there and leave it all quiet out here. That would be a bad thing. sad

UnknownBountyHunter
Hey EJ, its not very wise to ask that on the public board smile E-mail Raz at [email protected] for it. And yes the 5 member are:
Raz
UBH
Xizor
EJ
King Jedi

theEviljedi
Ok I have been busy the last couple of days and couldn't come on.

Jedi Mercenary
What about me....

Dim
Merc...Why do you care so much?

theEviljedi
Dim two questions.When did you become a Jedi Master and how did you get that blue square thing?I want onesmile

Dim
I became a master yesterday...I guess after I hit my 600th post...the blue thingy's an icon...edit preferences in your control center. smile

theEviljedi
Cool.Wish I was here yesterday.Gees your catching up fast.Don't you have a life?

Dim
yeah..One that I'd rather sit on the computer and goof off than deal with smile

Jedi Mercenary
All of you better shut up, I'm feeling suicidal 2night.

Dim
Why are you feeling suicidal tonight?

UnknownBountyHunter
Jedi Merc we had to pick five, sorry you WERE next in line, and if you stay in line you'll continue to be so. Also Dim has a life, as most of us do, its the way we wish to spend it. Also I have 1200 posts so stick out tongue

Jedi Mercenary
Keeep it up UBH sad

Jedi Mercenary
Why is King Jedi on??? Has he been on a long time??

UnknownBountyHunter
Yes he has. Also what do you mean keep it up? I meant if you stay in line, you'll be next on council.

Jedi Mercenary
How long is that gonna take?? a year??

Dim
Hopefully it won't take that long Merc...I think the forum will grow as we get closer to May 2002...don't be too bummed about it.

Xizor
My suggestion was that the larger the forum gets the more people will be added to the council. Right now about 1/4 of this forum is on the council. By the time we have like 40-50 people(it will grow as more fans get antsy about Ep2) we can have the 12 member council I originally invisioned. I eventually would like a sytem in which councilors answer questions and settle disputes through voting, and when we have 12 members, we could have maybe 3 positions that change every 1-2 months, so everyone can get a turn if they are loyal and post good things.

Ratcat
Just a note to Merc, if you keep telling people to "shut up" you're not exactly going to endear yourself to the council members are you.

Chill Out!

Additional: Let's not turn this into a flaming session. It only neans that UBH will have to intervene.

Dim
RC...is seems like you're really getting picked on...I think it's just this week..most times everyone is better behaved..I think. smile

Ratcat
That's OK, I find that two words normally surfice in situations like this.

NUFF SAID.

Thanks Dim, your a ray of light!

Dim
Eh...just trying to help...it seems like everybody has had their feelings hurt this week...Hopefully we'll all settle down and just be our happy little selves. I especially don't like to see you get reamed when you've barely gotten out of the Suggestions forum smile

Ratcat
I especially don't like to see myself get reamed when I don't understanbd what for!

Anyway, MUST SLEEP NOW.......

Xizor
I really would like to know how to get in as well EvilJedi. I e-mailed Raz about it and I suggest you do too.

Jedi Mercenary
I'm sorry Ratcat. I seem to take things the wrong way lately.

theEviljedi
I got it from Raz but stupidly erased it before I could see it.

Xizor
EJ, I just got it, tell me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

theEviljedi
[email protected] Xizor

Xizor
For some reason my e-mail site won't let me send mail to you. Send some to me at [email protected] and I'll tell you the code and hit reply.

King Jedi
Yipee!!!!! I've just realised that I'm actually on it after complaining for a couple of days. Sorry.

I agree with Xizor that the council should get bigger but not any more than 12 members.

Ratcat
As Xizor said, there would need to be more forum members as a whole in order for the council to grow. Otherwise there would be a danger of the copuncil becoming a joke or elitist concept. A good ratio of forum members to council members must be maintained.

What's the phrase? Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

As it stands I think they've probably got it just about right looking at the numbers but it is their show to run with after all.

Dim
Yes, I agree with RC..but that's nothing new.

Ratcat
Gee, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.