Did Han put in those hidden compartments after the spice dumping?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SS_181st_Snow
In ANH, Han and the group hid in the floor-side compartments that blended with the floor. So I'm curious as to if he installed those after he had to drop the shipment of Spice for Jabba when he was caught by surprise by the Imperial. I'd say he did, otherwise he'd've put the Spice in the compartment and would've been on his way.

yerssot
It's not something I ever thought about but it does make sense...

Ushgarak
He was going to be boarded- that implies scanner teams who would have found the cargo regardless. The compartments only kept them safe from the initial, casual inspection.

Han could not possibly have had the money for a major modification of his ship after the dumping.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Ushgarak
He was going to be boarded- that implies scanner teams who would have found the cargo regardless. The compartments only kept them safe from the initial, casual inspection.

Han could not possibly have had the money for a major modification of his ship after the dumping.

Sounds about right to me.

Alkaselzer
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.