The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juwanna
The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
How horror. laughing

Mando
Extremley scary.

RHPS thread

Juwanna
lol. in a way laughing out loud
very, transexual.

i just brought this up because there was recently an hour long documentary on it and i want to see it again big grin

oops didnt know there was already a thread sad

Mando
Originally posted by Juwanna

oops didnt know there was already a thread sad

Happends all the time stick out tongue

Impediment
This is not a horror movie, its a musical sci-fi. This thread doesnt belong here.

thomasgeorge
hes got a point

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment
This is not a horror movie, its a musical sci-fi. This thread doesnt belong here.

I think BackFire can take care of that. So keep ya hair on grandad wink

helloimyellow
Originally posted by Impediment

it a well cool film so it belong everywere big grin de songs r well class... secialy the 1 bout the 'sweet transvestite from transexual tranlvania'

Etrigan
I love this film! So cool... campy cult classic.

The Bunnies version was what inspired me to see it. ^^

LizzyT123
This movie.........is so KICK ASS. It really shouldn't be on this horror forum. But its so delectable....makes me wanna do the time warp again!

Its just a jump to the left! Then a step to the right! You put your hands on your hips! And bring your knees in tight! But its the pelvic thrust, that nearly drives you insane! LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAIN!smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.