The Official "Old-Timers" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
This thread is for the stubborn, dedicated and just mostly because we're poor, old-timers who intend to drag out their current consoles lifespan in order to delay the inevitable uprising of next-generation consoles.

Who's with me!? Happy Dance

BackFire
Seeing as my "current console" is more or less my PC, then yes, I'm with you. I don't plan on leaving my PC anytime soon.

Draco69
Aye! You'll pry my PS2 from my cold dead fingers! pirate

Koala MeatPie
I Don't plan on leaving my PC or my 16 mb Genisis anytime soon either. Althought I havn't played on my SEGA for over a year or so.

Smasandian
With Backfire on this one.

PC all the way.
Just a couple of days ago, I was wondering what I'm going to do with my GC and N64 when the Revolution comes out.
Unlike like previous consoles, the Revolution will be the first Nintendo console to have backwards compatibility.
Man, I hate throwing out old consoles.

SaTsuJiN
Yep.. pc.. lol

as for old consoles.. I usually dont throw them out, as I get nostalgic often..

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Draco69
This thread is for the stubborn, dedicated and just mostly because we're poor, old-timers who intend to drag out their current consoles lifespan in order to delay the inevitable uprising of next-generation consoles.

Who's with me!? Happy Dance

I'm with you, No next gen until price drop!

Lana
I'm holding out on the next-gens for while.

And speaking of old consoles, I still have our old NES that we got for Christmas in 1988, a few weeks before I turned three. And it still works. And I still play it.

WindDancer
Hell no! you Old Timers are just Senile. stick out tongue

But I understand your reasons for sticking to your PC and consoles. Your PC and consoles gave you countless hours of entertainment and fun. Is natural some people will be bound to their favorites.

I had an Atari 7800 two years ago. Finally I sold it just to make room for other stuff. Sometimes you just have to get rid of certain things. sad

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Lana
I'm holding out on the next-gens for while.

And speaking of old consoles, I still have our old NES that we got for Christmas in 1988, a few weeks before I turned three. And it still works. And I still play it. o_o... my NES adapter broke before I got an SNES -,-

my oldest console that I own, that works, is sega saturn.. yummy 2d fighting galore.. except the internal battery is dead.. so all my RPG saves went down the shitter.. /cry

Thunder Fox
i still have my atari systems

BackFire
I still have my NES somewhere in the garage, and I have my super NES and N64 hooked up, still play them from time to time.

Tetris Attack is still great fun, to this day.

Thunder Fox
i use nes only for metroid and duck hunt what ever then game is called

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.