New Avengers vs Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Shaman leads the way with 30 minutes prep!

Go AF!

King_Mungi
Which version of Alpha Flight? the upcoming team in NA #16?

and Shaman with prep is lethal, he could send them to the Realm of the Great Beasts or just knock them out with sleep powder. The one who would be the hardest to take out is Sentry. Madison Jeffries would just steal Iron Man's armor and make it into his own or Talisman could make Iron Man's armor vanish like what she did to Calibur

Creshosk
First lets get rid of a variable that I think is kinda odd. . .

Someone tosses the - shoot with the potential for puck to be present I can't use that moniker . . . um . . . crap. . . fine. . Someone tosses wolverine away.

Lucid Lui
Sooo, what's Alpha Flight's the line up?

long pig
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which version of Alpha Flight? the upcoming team in NA #16?

and Shaman with prep is lethal, he could send them to the Realm of the Great Beasts or just knock them out with sleep powder. The one who would be the hardest to take out is Sentry. Madison Jeffries would just steal Iron Man's armor and make it into his own or Talisman could make Iron Man's armor vanish like what she did to Calibur
The most powerful AF team. I left Sentry in because I'm giving AF prep & their most powerful members.

King_Mungi
An interview by John Byrne about Alpha Flight:
http://www.geocities.com/rplass/afcollector/ma2.htm

Exert from it:
"
SHAMAN - Dr. Michael Twoyoungmen, physician. He's the chief staff doctor on the Sarcee Reserve Hospital, outside of Calgary. Basically, he is a man who has returned to his heritage. He went off and learned the white man's science and tried to live the white man's life. And, much like Doctor Strange, he discovered there were things in this world that you simply cannot deal with from that direction. He went back and learned what his grandfather had always tried to encourage him to learn--the ways of the medicine chief. He became the second most powerful medicine chief ever to come along, the first most powerful being his grandfather, who is now dead, and who still communicates with Shaman in times of great need.
If you want to sum it up . . . he's Doctor Strange--but he does it with potions and herbs and little dolls and stuff, instead of just doing it with the power of his mind, the way Strange does. This possibly gives Shaman a slight advantage, I don't know. If he had the tools at hand, he can make just about anything. I don't know if Strange has that kind of power over the physical world."

long pig
Guardian,
Marrina
Northstar and Aurora
Puck
Sasquatch,
Shaman
Snowbird

And Centennial, just cuz he's old and supermanny.

long pig
===he's Doctor Strange--but he does it with potions and herbs and little dolls and stuff, instead of just doing it with the power of his mind, the way Strange does. This possibly gives Shaman a slight advantage, I don't know. If he had the tools at hand, he can make just about anything.."====

Hm....
noevil face

King_Mungi
Originally posted by long pig
The most powerful AF team. I left Sentry in because I'm giving AF prep & their most powerful members.

Alpha Flight wins then...easily

Talisman or Shaman -can take Sentry
Box v.4-can take Iron man
Guardian or Vindicator-can take Captain America
Sasquatch-can take Cage
Vindicator or Guardian-can take Wolverine
Aurora or Northstar-can take Spiderwoman

way to many power hitters on Alpha Flight that are not used right.

King_Mungi
Marrina
Northstar and Aurora
Puck
Sasquatch,
Shaman
Snowbird

And Centennial, just cuz he's old and supermanny.

Marrina needs to be around water to be useful, well at least water 3 miles away.

Puck 1's body is near industrutable, and he can press 800pounds-2 tons

Snowbird can transform into Sasquatch or even Wendigo

We don't know the full strength of Centennial, but he is strong

Lucid Lui
Alpha Flight wins IMO. Even if they can't physically beat Sentry. Shaman can come up with a way to take him out of the fight. The rest are easy pickings.

long pig
That's what I think. If they can take Sentry out, and fast, they can win this.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
The rest are easy pickings. Spider-Man, Wolverine and Captain America are the most formidable on the team. They have a fanbase aura that makes them indestructible.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Spider-Man, Wolverine and Captain America are the most formidable on the team. They have a fanbase aura that makes them indestructible. That's probably why Spiderman and Wolverine are on the Avengers team. . .

King_Mungi
Spider-Man, Wolverine and Captain America are the most formidable on the team. They have a fanbase aura that makes them indestructible.

Well technically Diamond Lil killed an alternative world Spider-Man

Sasquatch , Guardian has beaten Wolverine

Sasquatch destroyed US Agent, and Exiles Sasquatch beat vampire Captain America

Wild Cowboy
Just wait till the fanboys see this thread lol !!!!

Anyway, Alpha Flight wins if they keep NorthStar out of the fight !! His gayness will turn down his team spirit !!!

And any spellcaster could just enter Sentry's mind and bring back the Void !!

King KAM
The New Avengers have Sentry.......Alpha Flight is already dead.....

Wild Cowboy
Sentry will be sodomized by Northstar !!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
Sentry will be sodomized by Northstar !!!
Wolverine killed northstar....and dont make me show scans of what he thinks about him....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine killed northstar....and dont make me show scans of what he thinks about him.... Written correctly Northstar would kill Wolverine.

Wild Cowboy
You do that.......

King KAM
You do that.......
poop

Wild Cowboy
your sick bro ............. in a VERY smurffy way..........

King KAM
your sick bro ............. in a VERY smurffy way..........
Im not a smurf its from an old cartoon network comercial, cult inside joke.

wolverine8888
Written correctly Northstar would kill Wolverine.
not true seeing how people just as fast have not

Draco69
Please. Northstar beat Sabretooth to bloody pulp. Wolverine would be reduced to bundle of Adamantium bones by the time he's done.

wolverine8888
just cuz he beat sabertooth once means he would own wolverine?
thats pritty bad logic seeing how wolverine has beaten him and other super fast opponets befor.

Draco69
Don't speak of logic as you simply don't know the meaning of the word.

Northstar isn't "other superfast opponents". Written correctly, the guy is nearly on par with the Flash. A couple thousand hits pers second and Logan gets owned. He won't be able to land a hit because he's too damn slow and being flashed and sonic boomed woundn't be good for his enhanced senses.

wolverine8888
see how he never ever been able to do any of the things ur saying in comics and has never once be able to beat wolverine or done very much when alpha flight has vs the x-men

Draco69
Reply in the Wolverine vs. Northstar thread. That's where I'm going.

Everyone here pretty much agrees that Avengers would be curbstomped without the Sentry. As usual...

wolverine8888
lol nope i rather not go on a thread that just made to hate me lol

Draco69
Every thread hates you. You admitted it yourself...

wolverine8888
? lol no not every thread the one u created is a hate thread vs me but I don't care. ps why not just say wolverine8888 hate thread. instead of hiding it by saying wolverine vs north star.

Draco69
You don't understand. Every thread one way or another has some insult (subtly or sometimes not) flung in your direction. THUS every thread hates you.

wolverine8888
lol u realy are quite the nerd. but what ever if u like being that way good for u. u keep think what u want draco i could honestly care less

Draco69
We're ALL nerds. If you don't care that everyone thinks you're a douche (with good reasons) and your logic is as convuluted as the Gordian knot, than you obviously don't have any self-respect. Which is even more lame....

Being in a forum is about getting respect for your arguements. You don't HAVE any respect for your arguements. All we do here is talk. And unfortunately you talk trash.

Adam Warlock
Doesn't Warbird come back to the New Avengers for issue 16? Isn't she on the cover?

Draco69
She's a government liason or something. Probably has something to do with SHIELD...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Draco69
We're ALL nerds. If you don't care that everyone thinks you're a douche (with good reasons) and your logic is as convuluted as the Gordian knot, than you obviously don't have any self-respect. Which is even more lame....

Being in a forum is about getting respect for your arguements. You don't HAVE any respect for your arguements. All we do here is talk. And unfortunately you talk trash.
lol I have respect for my arguement and my self but I don't care what some little girl thinks(or boy). u my friend make this ur life and need to learn to calm ur self. also saying I trash talk is funny seeing how I neevr say bad things about another person on the thread unlike u.

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol I have respect for my arguement and my self

If you give respect to crap and more crap....

but I don't care what some little girl thinks(or boy).

Because you like your crap. You know its crap. WE all know its crap. But you treat it like it's not crap. Even though it SMELLS like crap and drives the rest of us up the wall...

u my friend make this ur life and need to learn to calm ur self. also saying I trash talk is funny seeing how I neevr say bad things about another person on the thread unlike u.

I am calm. Calm like the autumn wind. But I also recognize that your arguements are slightly retarded and I question your mental stability...

And if you don't care what people say....than why are you moaning about "draco mde hate trhead abuot me" in every other thread. Hmm? wink

wolverine8888
oh no I like the hater to all jion u I think it be funny. sooner or later u will ge tbanned for doign what ur doing . any ways I use prove i don't care if u think it crapp I use actauly evidence just ebcause u disagree with the comic does not mean it crap.

Draco69
oh no I like the hater to all jion u I think it be funny. sooner or later u will ge tbanned for doign what ur doing . any ways I use prove i don't care if u think it crapp I use actauly evidence just ebcause u disagree with the comic does not mean it crap.

It seems the more emotional you get the worst your spelling (is that even possible...?)

Hard to read....must contact Lara Croft or Indiana Jones to decipher this weird looking code.

Wait...I think I get the gist of what you're saying....

No, no, no. Your "evidence" is not evidence. It's crap and hyperbole which doesn't include the concepts of PIS and CIS. For example, if a remarkable bad writer made Wolverine scratch Galactus, you predictably enough would say that Wolverine would beat Galactus. That's your "logic".

wolverine8888
lol seeing how wolverine claws should be able to cut him I would never say he could beat him that be a joke lol. but frankly i could show u all the prove I need to prove my pionts and u still just say it BS and u write badly and ur a morron. so why bother with u ur just a sad little angery person

Draco69
lol seeing how wolverine claws should be able to cut him I would never say he could beat him that be a joke lol.

No, no, no. You claim comics like evangelicals claim the Bible. If it happened in comics, it's evidence. Without the slightest inkling towards common sense.

For example, Wolverine somehow managed to jump twenty feet in the air and stabbed Namor even though it just doesn't make sense at all. Why didn't Namor just dodge. Or slap him away. So many options.

If Wolverine cuts or scratches an opponent in comics, than you'll say he can beat them. So if Wolverine somehow injured Galactus in a comical event, God help us, you'd say Wolverine can beat Galactus. I'm just following your trend...

but frankly i could show u all the prove I need to prove my pionts and u still just say it BS

If it looks like BS, and smells like BS....

and u write badly and ur a morron.

Ladies and Gentlemen, THE most hypocritical statement in forum history.

laughing

so why bother with u ur just a sad little angery person

I'm a little blue because it's raining...

I don't know what "angery" means? Is that Swali?

wolverine8888
lol I lvoe how u take my words out of context. I said ur arguements when ever i saying any thing u always say u write badly and ur a morron i never said u were thou u are a ***** but maby u like being one who knows.

jrodslam
Draco, go easy on the kid.

Draco69
*Error*

What's wrong computer?

*Message indecipherable*

What do you mean?

*The message appears to contain a garble of words and acronyms that are impossible for this unit to comprehend*

But you're the most advanced computer in the...

*This unit has faced a challenge beyond it's capabilities. Recommend ignorance*

Come again?

*This unit recommends that it diverts its attention to more pressing matters and not this garbage*

Will do!

one eye shifty

wolverine8888
lol I came to that conclusion the first post u made.

Draco69
*Captain. Troll is still sending indeciperable messages to this unit*

Send him a pamphlet for Rutgers.

*The college?*

No, that remedial school up by Route 26, ya know...

*Oh you mean by the Wendy's and the Payless...*

Yeah that one. Maybe it will help his atrocious grammar.

King_Mungi
Good lord, the only way Wolverine would be able to even touch Northstar would have to be luck. Due to Northstar's reflexes are even better than Wolverine .

wolverine8888
lol ur amuzing. keep going it fun to watch

Draco69
Good lord, the only way Wolverine would be able to even touch Northstar would have to be luck. Due to Northstar's reflexes are even better than Wolverine .

yes

wolverine8888

comic wise it seem he has been able to hit him. also u have to put in to has dodged people liek grogon who moves at the speed of thought and namor who move at match speeds.

King_Mungi
comic wise it seem he has been able to hit him. also u have to put in to has dodged people liek grogon who moves at the speed of thought and namor who move at match speeds.

Yes, but he shouldn't even be able to. Written correctly, Wolverine wouldn't even be able to swing his hand down before Northstar belts him with a thousands hits in 1 second.

Northstar moves at multiple mach speeds, WAY faster than them. Plus he can fly, can ram into things and not be hurt and has the flashbang.

Draco69
lol ur amuzing. keep going it fun to watch

*Captain. The troll still continues to plague this unit. Anti-virus programs have failed*

The hell? I thought he went the remedial school?

*He was denied admission.*

Denied adm...the hell? It's a REMIDIAL school!

*He failed the entrance exam*

What exam? Remidial schools have entrance exams these days?

*No concurrently. Apparently the troll failed to spell his name correctly on the application. The board of school was so stunned at the stupidity of such an action that he denied the first person in it's 124 year education history*

For the love of....

wolverine8888
im going comic wise I aint going into brining real life into this. also it realy hard to know how fast characters like spiderman and wolverine reflexes are.

wolverine8888
*Captain. The troll still continues to plague this unit. Anti-virus programs have failed*

The hell? I thought he went the remedial school?

*He was denied admission.*

Denied adm...the hell? It's a REMIDIAL school!

*He failed the entrance exam*

What exam? Remidial schools have entrance exams these days?

*No concurrently. Apparently the troll failed to spell his name correctly on the application. The board of school was so stunned at the stupidity of such an action that he denied the first person in it's 124 year education history*

For the love of....

lol u think I be mad but thats rather funny

Draco69
*Captain the troll appears to be babbling to itself*

Give him that Hugh Jackman action figure we found at the mall. That'll placate him for a bit.

*Affirmative*

wolverine8888
naw not at all

King_Mungi
im going comic wise I aint going into brining real life into this. also it realy hard to know how fast characters like spiderman and wolverine reflexes are.

I'm not brining real life into this, and their reflexes are fast but compared to a guy who flys around going mach 10 and not colliding into things really doesn't hold a candle to those reflexes.

wolverine8888
I'm not brining real life into this, and their reflexes are fast but compared to a guy who flys around going mach 10 and not colliding into things really doesn't hold a candle to those reflexes.
how do u know thou? both spiderman and wolverine have dodged people going at north stars speeds befor. so there realy is no way to indicate that they can't.

Draco69
Anyone plainly forgotting Quicksilver not only speedblitzing Wolverine and Spider-Man but EVERYONE else? Except Rogue with Genis-Vell's powers.And Northstar's quite faster than him.

Northstar can go at speeds approaching light before doing damage to his own body.

Give me one occasion where Wolverine "dodged" people as fast as Northstar?

King_Mungi
how do u know thou? both spiderman and wolverine have dodged people going at north stars speeds befor. so there realy is no way to indicate that they can't.

Who has he dodged going his speed? he can go mach 10 and higher.

King_Mungi
Here's his stats:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/2005_X-men_Handbook-northstar.jpg

wolverine8888
Anyone plainly forgotting Quicksilver not only speedblitzing Wolverine and Spider-Man but EVERYONE else? Except Rogue with Genis-Vell's powers.And Northstar's quite faster than him.

Northstar can go at speeds approaching light before doing damage to his own body.

Give me one occasion where Wolverine "dodged" people as fast as Northstar?
when did quick silver do this I like to see some evidence

wolverine8888
Who has he dodged going his speed? he can go mach 10 and higher.
wolverine dodged namor, speed ball,grogon,ogun who if u look at sats is 7 in spped no idea how thou lol, night crawler who teleports and some others I just can't think of at the moment

Draco69
when did quick silver do this I like to see some evidence

House of M#7.

He speedblitzed every person except for Rogue because she had just absorbed Genis Vell's powers and he's all cosmic.

King_Mungi
wolverine dodged namor, speed ball,grogon,ogun who if u look at sats is 7 in spped no idea how thou lol, night crawler who teleports and some others I just can't think of at the moment

Norhtstar is faster than all of them. Who has a rating of 7? Wolverine anticipated Nightcrawler's teleport, Nightcrawler still attacks at normal speed when he bamfs out. Northstar is full speed with his entire body.

wolverine8888
every perosn he speed blitz was fighting some one. wolverine was battling multiple foes when he di this and as I recall did like zero damage to wolverine

wolverine8888
Norhtstar is faster than all of them. Who has a rating of 7? Wolverine anticipated Nightcrawler's teleport, Nightcrawler still attacks at normal speed when he bamfs out. Northstar is full speed with his entire body.

ogun rating is a 7. grgon moves at the speed of thought dont know how fast that it. sppedballs pritty fast but not sure how fast eiether. also teleporting is faster then running.

Draco69

Speedball isn't anywhere near Northstar's speed. All he does is bounce...

Namor wasn't going anywhere near his full speed during that "fight". And he's still considerably slower than Northstar

Grogon is also not anywhere near Northstar's speed. And if you meant Gorgon, no way in hell is he either....

Ogun is labelled only as a seven because of his dimensional/teleportation feats.

Nightcrawler is not near Northstar's speed at all. Even with teleportation.

King_Mungi
ogun rating is a 7. grgon moves at the speed of thought dont know how fast that it. sppedballs pritty fast but not sure how fast eiether. also teleporting is faster then running.

Of course teleporting is faster than walking, and flying is faster than walking as well

wolverine8888
which fight are u speaking of draco when ur talken about namor they had two battles.
grogon thought it could be gorgon well ho wever his anme is spelled moves at the speed of thought how fats is that?

wolverine8888
which fight are u speaking of draco when ur talken about namor they had two battles.
grogon though it could be gorgon well however his name is spelled moves at the speed of thought how fast is that?

Draco69
ogun rating is a 7.

Because he can dimension-hop. That's why Thanos is a 7 as is Magik.

grgon moves at the speed of thought dont know how fast that it.

228 mph...

sppedballs pritty fast but not sure how fast eiether.

Speedball isn't fast. He just bounces around like a rubber ball...

also teleporting is faster then running.

The Flash would disagree...

And Northstar doesn't run....he flys...at near the speed of light...

Draco69
every perosn he speed blitz was fighting some one. wolverine was battling multiple foes when he di this and as I recall did like zero damage to wolverine

And this battle Wolverine will likely be fighting someone with Northstar zipping around speedblitzing everyone he sees.

Zero damage? Please. He was on the ground in pain until Magneto wrapped him up.

wolverine8888
yet I have never once seen north star fight at that kinad speed. also in anmor and wolverien fist battle namor was having trouble trying to hit wolverine.

Draco69

Either one. They're both PIS. Especially the Invaders one. Ugh. That was almost as bad as the Lobo battle....

grogon thought it could be gorgon well ho wever his anme is spelled moves at the speed of thought how fats is that?

Which is hyperbole. The speed of thought isn't very fast. It's about 228 mph...

wolverine8888
And this battle Wolverine will likely be fighting someone with Northstar zipping around speedblitzing everyone he sees.

Zero damage? Please. He was on the ground in pain until Magneto wrapped him up.
on the ground in pain? wolverine was fine and was sitl fighting his opponet and as I said he attacked wolverine well he was fighting another guy. also there a comic were spiderman beats quick silvers ass in like 4 panels.

wolverine8888
Either one. They're both PIS. Especially the Invaders one. Ugh. That was almost as bad as the Lobo battle....

Which is hyperbole. The speed of thought isn't very fast. It's about 228 mph...
like always there bs every feat wolverien does that u think he should not is bull shit

Draco69
on the ground in pain? wolverine was fine and was sitl fighting his opponet and as I said he attacked wolverine well he was fighting another guy. also there a comic were spiderman beats quick silvers ass in like 4 panels.

The art I admit is kinda bad. But Wolverine was out of commission as was the others, for while until Magneto arrived.

Quicksilver back then could only go up to 175 mph. In House of M, he's in the Machs.

wolverine8888
in house of m wolverine was not out of commission he what the hell are u talking about lol

Draco69
*sigh*

It's like talking to Elmo about global politics. Do you even have ANY reasonable arguement why Wolverine would beat Northstar besides tiptoing around the issue?

wolverine8888
north star has yet to beat him in a fight. if north star so fast that wolverine cant touch him then how wolverien kill him? how wolverine manage to beat people u say that are far to fats for him? even though he beats them.

Draco69
north star has yet to beat him in a fight.

Again, Northstar won't fight Wolverine seriously because they're friends. Just like Human Torch should be creaming Spider-Man at every turn but loses because he holds back.

And this arguement is flimsy. Wolverine has yet to beat Batman in a fight. How can he win? See where this goes...

if north star so fast that wolverine cant touch him then how wolverien kill him?

That's what you should be asking yourself....

Say it again. Now think....

how wolverine manage to beat people u say that are far to fats for him? even though he beats them.

PIS. And because a writer says so. Same reason Batman manages to beat Superman.

Draco69
Again, come up with a LOGICAL arguement on how Wolverine would beat Northstar. Don't skip around issue. I want "Wolverine will do this" or "Wolverine won't do that". Not this dumbass arguement "it never happened in comics so it won't happen in KMC forums."

xmarksthespot
*sigh*

It's like talking to Elmo about global politics.Now that's not fair to Elmo, his views on global politics are far more cogent.

Written correctly Northstar would beat Wolverine.

jrodslam
I agree when said, Northstar wins if written correctly. However as much as i think about it. I believe me, i think about it alot. If characters are written correctly in battles, alot of people would be dead, or seriously injured or in comas or putty.

Les just face it, characters are hardly ever written correctly in comics. And thats the sad thing.

Creshosk
if north star so fast that wolverine cant touch him then how wolverien kill him?
Shadowcat while intangilbe is still opaque. She was inbetween Northstar And wolverine when wolverine leapt. She phased and wolverine went right through,

They used Shadowcat as a plot device.

wolverine8888
ya still does not explain how he was not able to dodge it if his reflexes indeed is to fast for wolverine then he would of dodged it any ways

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
Shadowcat while intangilbe is still opaque. She was inbetween Northstar And wolverine when wolverine leapt. She phased and wolverine went right through,

They used Shadowcat as a plot device.
wolverine himself said thT northstar cant beat him, he call him "b-level at best"

xmarksthespot
wolverine himself said thT northstar cant beat him, he call him "b-level at best" That being relevant how? I can say that the world is flat and apples fall up.

wolverine8888
actauly because why would the author have wolverine say it if he did not mean it

Creshosk
actauly because why would the author have wolverine say it if he did not mean it It's called "Bravado".

wolverine8888
It's called "Bravado".

hmmm that could be it but if u recall north star was not very conifident that he could beat wolverine. if it was bravado and had no prove behind it then why did north star not say I kick ur ass or attack wolverine?

Creshosk
hmmm that could be it but if u recall north star was not very conifdent that he could beat wolverine. if it was bravado and had no prove behind it then why did quick silver not say I kick ur ass or attack wolverine? You know what the purpose of baravado is?

xmarksthespot
Quicksilver....? inability to follow own train of thought...

wolverine8888
ya my bad I have add and I was reading some thing about quick silver and yes I know what the term means

xmarksthespot
and yes I know what the term means Really now?

wolverine8888
yup pritty much to sound tougher then u really are to scare the opponet. I can give u a longer one if u wish me to go into detail

Creshosk
actauly because why would the author have wolverine say it if he did not mean it
yup pritty much to sound tougher then u really are to scare the opponet. I can give u a longer one if u wish me to go into detail

wolverine8888
so ur saying a crazy north star is scared of wolverine?

Creshosk
so ur saying a crazy north star is scared of wolverine?

hmmm that could be it but if u recall north star was not very conifident that he could beat wolverine. if it was bravado and had no prove behind it then why did north star not say I kick ur ass or attack wolverine?

wolverine8888
ya north star was not. meaning he must of thought wolverine could infact kill him.

xmarksthespot
It's easier to explain advanced calculus to a 3-year old...

Can you stop with the quotes though.... reading those is like being stung repetitively in the eye by a swarm of Africanised honey bees.

Creshosk
It's easier to explain advanced calculus to a 3-year old...

Can you stop with the quotes though.... reading those is like being stung repetitively in the eye by a swarm of Africanised honey bees. Well, I was trying to help him see with his own words, appearenntly he didn't get the concept that Wolverine was using bravado to psyche his opponent out succeessfully.

wolverine8888
ya I see what ur trying to imply but honestly it would not work on some one that crazy if any thing it would of made the person lash out. trust me I understand the meaning I just think ur incorrect

King_Mungi
ya north star was not. meaning he must of thought wolverine could infact kill him.

What? seriously you need to stop. There was nothing like that mentioned and why would he call Northstar a B-lister when Northstar quickly and easily defeated one of his greatest enemies in seconds, where often times he has struggled against him .

Northstar is a cocky oppoents, Wolverine was attacking his pride

King KAM
What? seriously you need to stop. There was nothing like that mentioned and why would he call Northstar a B-lister when Northstar quickly and easily defeated one of his greatest enemies in seconds, where often times he has struggled against him .

Northstar is a cocky oppoents, Wolverine was attacking his pride
Northstar is a chump, and mymoney is on wolverine

King_Mungi
Northstar is a chump, and mymoney is on wolverine

Really this match would be very similar to the one with Sabertooth, but he would throw in a couple thousand hits.

King KAM
Really this match would be very similar to the one with Sabertooth, but he would throw in a couple thousand hits.
I dont know..........i still am going with wolverine...

King_Mungi
I dont know..........i still am going with wolverine...

All righty then, I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise since I just woke up from my nap....it's a hard life.

King KAM
All righty then, I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise since I just woke up from my nap....it's a hard life.
New Avengers has Sentry, so Alpha Flight loses.....end of thread

King_Mungi
New Avengers has Sentry, so Alpha Flight loses.....end of thread

AF has Talisman and Shaman who can deal with Sentry. If they can't beat him physically they can always just send him away.

xmarksthespot
Poor Alpha Flight being killed off and all... sad

long pig
So sad....evil face

King_Mungi

They better not F'N be, I'm just hopeing it will just be a name change or something.

So sad....evil face

Hey! I thought you were on my side

long pig
They better not F'N be, I'm just hopeing it will just be a name change or something.

Hey! I thought you were on my side
evil face

I doubt they'll be killed. But, it's fun to break your balls about it! evil face

King_Mungi
evil face

I doubt they'll be killed. But, it's fun to break your balls about it! evil face

I'll break your ba......oh neverind mad

life is cruell
North star has hurt HULK by punching him thousands of times at super speeds in a couple seconds.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by life is cruell
North star has hurt HULK by punching him thousands of times at super speeds in a couple seconds.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

People need to check out the Alpha FLight Respect thread and actually make some comments about if your impressed or whatnot
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.