Goku VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayd
Who would win?
This is Goku at his strongest form. At the end of GT after becoming one with the dragon.

In my opinion, Goku would own him and anyone else you can throw at him.

Creshosk
Again, overkill and this has been done before.

The mods ALWAYS beat threads that break the rules.

Any one of them can take the thread one on one. pitting all of the mods is just overkill.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Creshosk
Again, overkill and this has been done before.

The mods ALWAYS beat threads that break the rules.

Any one of them can take the thread one on one. pitting all of the mods is just overkill.

avoiding the question stick out tongue

bayd
Meh. I just found out about the other threat after i made this one. People underestimated Goku. They didn't take alot of stuff into concideration. Like, Goku could destroy a galaxy if he wanted to. He's trained with every martial arts master in the universe and became better than all of them. He became better than even the Gods of the universe. People say goku is dumb, in normal crap yes, but those of you who actually see the show when he is fighting or read the comics, he's a genius when it comes to fighting. Also, he takes beatings left and right and still ends up winning, for the most part, he really can't die at this point. If you were to being the dragonball world into the dc world, goku would be way too fast for anyone to fight. He moves at pretty much the speed of light. I can go on... but i won't. I just want people to actually give him a chance in this one before assuming he'd straight up lose.

Adam Warlock
He'd straight up lose.

Galactus wins 11 times out of 10.

Magee
I think anyone who actually was ever a fan of the show would know Goku at this stage would anihalate big G. Infact I think SSJ3 Goku would give him a square go. I say 3 coz ssj4 was super gayness and was a lot weaker.

King KAM
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He'd straight up lose.

Galactus wins 11 times out of 10.
shhhhh.... just let the guy talk...he aint harmin nobody....

DigiMark007
You're new bayd. Please read the forum rules, which specifically deal with DBZ stuff (which isn't looked favorably upon in this forum). Thanks.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.