Next batman movie - who do you want to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who do you want to see in the next batman movie?

Doc Ock
The Joker all the way.

NoFate007
Harvey, but he's not on the list.

b-dan
either Joker or Scarecrow again i love Scarecrow he will come back just you wait laughing laughing

botcherby
I would like to see lots of cameos of characters, like a few in Begins (barbra), (zazz)

in the next film I'd like to see Dick, but as part of the flying graysons, touring gotham... but there would be no Dick becoming Robin, or the death of the graysons.

I'd love to see selina show up too for a cameo, as well as other pre-villain characters. I enjoy watching the motives behind characters and their fall into crime etc.

but for main villain, Joker has to show up... you can't teese audiences in the first one and not have him show up.

Silverstein
Originally posted by botcherby
I would like to see lots of cameos of characters, like a few in Begins (barbra), (zazz)

in the next film I'd like to see Dick, but as part of the flying graysons, touring gotham... but there would be no Dick becoming Robin, or the death of the graysons.

I'd love to see selina show up too for a cameo, as well as other pre-villain characters. I enjoy watching the motives behind characters and their fall into crime etc.

but for main villain, Joker has to show up... you can't teese audiences in the first one and not have him show up.

i like your graysons idea. Have like a poster of the Graysons circus show thing, and get bruce to say, "I gotta see them one day..." or something like that

I want Joker in it, and with the joker cliffhanger in BB1, Nolan is on the right track

eleveninches
I want to see dick as nightwing, but totally skip his 'robin' phase, and introduce him as a hard-as-nails nightwing, so that tim can be introduced in the 3rd movie and it will still have as much effect

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Ock
The Joker all the way.

yeah same here.

Silverstein
as for any Robin or Nightwing it will not work in the serious tone of Batman Begins. by the end of the 3rd movie, they could possibly show graysons death and introduce Dick to Bruce. Im not sure how old dick grayson would be?

Joker1237
Joker,

Killing lots of people.

NoFate007
In the third film I think they should introduce Dick Grayson, but not have him as Robin. At the end of it, he can make a pact with Batman to start training and become a sidekick, and possibly for the very last shot, show him in costume. However, in the second one, I want to see Harvey Dent as the new district attorney, seeing as how Rachel will probably not be in it. They can avoid having her, or a love interest, and just say she moved and Dent is the new one. Bruce can throw Harvey a party congratulating him, seeing as they're supposed to have already been friends before this. Instead of the love interest thing, they can focus on Harvey and Bruce's relationship.

Silverstein
Originally posted by NoFate007
In the third film I think they should introduce Dick Grayson, but not have him as Robin. At the end of it, he can make a pact with Batman to start training and become a sidekick, and possibly for the very last shot, show him in costume. However, in the second one, I want to see Harvey Dent as the new district attorney, seeing as how Rachel will probably not be in it. They can avoid having her, or a love interest, and just say she moved and Dent is the new one. Bruce can throw Harvey a party congratulating him, seeing as they're supposed to have already been friends before this. Instead of the love interest thing, they can focus on Harvey and Bruce's relationship.

that sounds awesome. Maybe not show Dick in uniform but show him starting the ninja type training the bruce went through. The Harvey thing sounds good.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Silverstein
as for any Robin or Nightwing it will not work in the serious tone of Batman Begins. by the end of the 3rd movie, they could possibly show graysons death and introduce Dick to Bruce. Im not sure how old dick grayson would be?

.Dick would have to be 9 to 12 when they brought him in that age he was in the comics I think. his costume would have to changed (dark green and brownish reds or somthing) and they could use the "Dark Victory" Storyline.

NoFate007
How's "Dark Victory" go exactly?

apoc001
I think I would lose some respect for them if they didn't use Joker. I mean, they did set it up and everything.

Silverstein
Originally posted by apoc001
I think I would lose some respect for them if they didn't use Joker. I mean, they did set it up and everything.

why would they NOT use Joker after the cliffhanger from BB1??

eleveninches
The nightwing thing could work if they intorduced dick as nightwing in his 20's as a fully trained crimefighter.
If that is done, then the introduction of tim (as robin in his early teens) would not seem as though it was a copy of dick.

Lord Shadow Z
I want to see Joker as the main villian (obviously) but I do want Bane involved in a monumental fight with Batman at some point within the next films because that would be fun to see.

If a lot more movies were made then I would entertain the possibility of going through the "Knightfall" story but thats just way off right now.

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
How's "Dark Victory" go exactly?

it's a storyline that revolved around 2 face being the main villian. it had the Joker, Grundy, mad hatter, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Ivy, Mr. Freeze, breifly the Riddler and Penguin. it also did the Zucco killing Dicks mom and Dad. It's basically the first good hardcore Batman and Robin story minus the campy, "holy strawberries Batman aren't we in a jam" type diologue

NoFate007
Whoever made that 60s show should be shot for even considering the idea of such lines lol. Ever seen the Radioactive Man film they were talking about on The Simpsons once, when they mention the old campy tv series and Fallout Boy is like "Billowy backpacks Radioactive Man! Its the worst villain of them all - the Scout Master!!!"

Great stuff.

eleveninches
the "no mans land" storyline would make a good movie

kmcdude
The list could of been better,as Joker is the obvious choice,but I would like to see a massive intro with Scarecrow in full costume or at least with his hat and the horse and Batman putting him down for good.As if that taser gun scene is the last we see of Scarecrow,I will be a bit dissapointed.I would like to see Joker as the main villian and maybe Harvey introduced,I know that they are thinking of putting the penquin in it and he has never been one of my favourite villians but if they do him up right and make him look like the crook he is,not that pathetic freak in Batman returns,then I will be happy.

exanda kane
I'd like to see Nightwing in the next one, possibly as the last member of the Ninja-thingme from Batman Begins (cant remember the name, not up to date with thee old Batman lore) and comes to check out Bruce for revenge, becoming an office worker during the day at the Wayne Building. Could set him up at first as a kind of anti-hero that eventually makes a truce with Batman - but not become Robin...

Scarecrow756
I want to see Harvey Dent`s transtion into Two Face done right in the next Batman movie. And of course I would love to see the Joker also in the next movie as well.

Bushwacker
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I want to see Harvey Dent`s transtion into Two Face done right in the next Batman movie.
I actually think they should have done this in Batman Begins. Instead of Katie Holmes they should have had Harvey as the assistant DA. They could have had Batman developing a working relationship with Harvey before Harvey seeks psychiatric help from Dr Crane. Dr Crane would accidentally create the split personality that eventually leads to Harvey becoming Two Face after Falcone tosses acid in his face. (I know it was a different crime boss in the comics, but that's not a big deal) They could have had Harvey burned by acid and hospitalized, then becoming Two Face in the sequel.

Cascador
you hear several stories about the penguin in it as someone from the russian maffia? strange...Who would I like to see in it...Well Harvey Dent would be good....I don't want to see the Joker or the villains from Batman Returns, cause those films were good in my opinion...so they can take villains from films that did fail like Batman forever and Batman&Robin.

Scarecrow756
I have heard that the Penguin might have a small cameo role in the next Batman movie. I hope Chris Nolan will do the Penguin from the War Games series, a mob boss.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Cascador
you hear several stories about the penguin in it as someone from the russian maffia? strange...Who would I like to see in it...Well Harvey Dent would be good....I don't want to see the Joker or the villains from Batman Returns, cause those films were good in my opinion...so they can take villains from films that did fail like Batman forever and Batman&Robin.

I still don't understand something about batman begins. Is it supposed to be prequels or is it to erase the original Batman films...say if this sequel has the joker, will he be just the gangster from the beginning of 89 Batman or "The joker", if you understand that.

Scarecrow756
According to a source I read on the net weeks ago, Chris Nolan said the Joker takes orders from the League of Shadows and that he is sometimes joins with the Mob bosses.

exanda kane
But he's not like with the pale tan and green hair?

Cascador
Originally posted by exanda kane
I still don't understand something about batman begins. Is it supposed to be prequels or is it to erase the original Batman films...say if this sequel has the joker, will he be just the gangster from the beginning of 89 Batman or "The joker", if you understand that.

No it's not a prequel, cause remember in the '89 version of Batman, the Joker killed Bruce's parents. In Batman begins he did not. So if the Joker shows up, it will be different. It's an entire new start.

Silverstein
lol "batman get the shark repellent!"

Jade Chihuahua
I'd like to see Dick appear in Gotham as a rookie cop transferred from Bludhaven, no Robin, no Nightwing, just Dick as the only other cop Batman trusts after Gordon.......
Id like to Joker and Penguin.....but not in the way they were done in the last series of moives, Joker should be more brutal, penguin should be less.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by eleveninches
Who do you want to see in the next batman movie?

The Joker.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Cascador
No it's not a prequel, cause remember in the '89 version of Batman, the Joker killed Bruce's parents. In Batman begins he did not. So if the Joker shows up, it will be different. It's an entire new start.

Thankyee for clearing it up with me.

Lord Magnus
I'd like to see Joker and Two-Face as the three main villains and Catwoman, Riddler, Ivy, whoever as sides.

exanda kane
They've got to make something ood out of Bane. The other film he was inn did not do him any justice whatsoever.

NoFate007
I'd like to see Bane...but not as the main villain. Yes, he'd have to be much, much smarter and better than he was in B&R, but I'd rather see him as a henchman. It downplays him a bit but it also gives someone more devastating a chance at the spotlight, like The Joker or The Riddler.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah and I don't want him to look like the Hulk either.I haven't seen B&R but I've seen pictures of Bane from that movie and he looked like the Hulk.

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah and I don't want him to look like the Hulk either.I haven't seen B&R but I've seen pictures of Bane from that movie and he looked like the Hulk.
Very like the hulk.....but with less articulate dialogue

Red Superfly
I want Two-Face/Harvey Dent and The Joker, with a return of the Scarecrow at some point too.

vaya_the_elf
I'd love to see Helena sometime in batman movie in the future, but I don't think it will anytime soon. *sniffs*

Also nightwing as well

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I want Two-Face/Harvey Dent and The Joker, with a return of the Scarecrow at some point too.

Cillain Murphy,who plays the Scarecrow said he'll be coming back but not in this sequel,maybe in the third.

Knightfall93
Yeah, Hulk is an absolute genius compared to bloody B&R bane! And he had a gauy origin...

Knightfall93
I reckon a series of batman with actors would work well... it could show progression easier and have great stories and stuff

Knightfall93
I hate all the crap Dick Grayson ideas! Who the hell could agree with Nightwing being the last memeber of the League of Shadows and coming to get revenge on Bruce? OMG, that's as dum as the idea to cut a love interest and have Bruce gay with Harvey Dent! Some of you make me sick... and give a big hand for TALIA, now she could come to avenge her pappy and fall in love with Bats....

Knightfall93
Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) would be cool but Cassandra Cain and tim don't fit in for ages!

shadin
I wouldn't prefer any of the one's mentioned. Seeing as most have already been done, I would rather have batman fighting himself really; his demons, him finding himself slowly creeping over the edge ever so slowly till he finds himself hanging on the edge of the abiss / madness. Finding that he's slowly becoming what his parents were against and what he vowed to fight against. I think that would be somthing. As for a villian what better villian; than the man who is his opposite? Thejoker is the man, in all his insanity,he really is a genious when it comes to engineering ways to pull batman to his world and make him just as insane.

Knightfall93
I think those ideas are interesting... but the Joker in 2 succesive films as the lone villain? Hmmmm...

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) would be cool but Cassandra Cain and tim don't fit in for ages!

I know

It's just something I want to see sometime in one of the batman movies in the future. For they have never done Nightwing, or Huntress yet.

Also I want them to have Poison Ivy again, but start her over .. for she sucked in Batman, and Robin

shadin
Oh yeah riiiiiiiiight the huntress.... it'll kill the movie just like her series; it's dead. Plus Helena is Graysons age so it wouldn't fit in the timeline at all. I will say this, we will be seeing more of Barbra though, I doubt the director put her in that Gordon house scene for no reason.... and it's obvious thatthe joker is the villan, I just hope he isn't weak like he last two villians in Begins.

Knightfall93
That baby was little James Jr actually. And the woman is his first wife, who was also named Barbara. Barb and li'l Jimbo move away quite soon after partly because of Big Jimbo's affair with Sarah essen, who he marries and Barbara is his teenage niece, who he adopts!
How about the idea of a dark and really mature animated series telling Batman's story through the ages in different series, fgrom his solo days and on to Huntress and dick and even Tim and whatever...
There could also be an animated series with adaptions of really mature comics like DKR, Killing Joke and whatever...

redcaped
A great fight Joker vs Batman on a very high place. No death, just flee.

Knightfall93
Interesting... but physically, batman could pound Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.