all guys are good guys .... right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
all guys are not all good some are very imiture and off balance they have only a few things on there mind and luving a grl for who she is, is not what shallow minded guys have in mind!!!!
all they can think about is
"are we gonna get it on tonight or what?"
or nothing that's the second part of this small insignificant minded boy who believes in only what the girl can give him for pleasure not what knowledge of her (like good looks or a good personality) no shallow boys make the worst boys to go out with!!!
now intelligent boys are good to go out with b/c they will wait until after they are married to fully understand the concept of what shallow guys took for grantet!!!

(Excuse my spelling i am a horrific speller)

PVS
your poor spelling is far overshadowed by the nonsensical nature of this poll.
please stop making threads. you are asking people to generalise and be absolute sexists.

if you hate men so much then simply be a lesbian and stfu. problem solved.
kthx

grey fox
Originally posted by skiiboyz342
all guys are not all good some are very imiture and off balance they have only a few things on there mind and luving a grl for who she is, is not what shallow minded guys have in mind!!!!
or nothing that's the second part of this small insignificant minded boy who believes in only what the girl can give him for pleasure not what knowledge of her (like good looks or a good personality) no shallow boys make the worst boys to go out with!!!
now intelligent boys are good to go out with b/c they will wait until after they are married to fully understand the concept of what shallow guys took for grantet!!!

Damn sexist losers , go back to your feminazi hole .

WindDancer

I don't understand you. confused

PVS
she's saying that she doesnt want this thread to be a generalisation, so now we should vote whether ALL men are shallow or intelligent...and even THAT makes no sense at all since you can easily be both intelligent and shallow.

jaden101
laughing laughing out loud laughing ...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2841/1083/1600/goodbyespray1024.jpg

River Wild
I dont think so, you knew in your heart im telling the truth!

Cell Phones

lowrider370
had a bad date???

BackFire
THIS THREAD MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS

Julie
Ha I haven't tried either so I'd guess intelligent

skiiboyz342
u Guys!!!!
i'm not going to become a lesbian!!!!
i just had some really bad experiences with guys over the past years and there have been times when somethings i thought would go right went wrong!!!
like for example.... i went to the movies with this one guy a few years ago and all he wanted to do was makeout during the movie. i actually like to watch the movie not makeout with my boyfriend who i've had for only a day!!! i had that experience and another of this one guy dating me just b/c i was one year older then himself!!!!
i also had a guy who all they could think about was to try to get me in bed with him!!!
i'm sorry if i generalize over all guys i really didn't mean to!! i Guess i thought all guys were the same i guess i was wrong!!!! it's just those things u remember when a guy goes to ask u out that u learn to say no!!! or when u guys want to ask out a girl why some of them don't fall head over heels for u on first sight!!! i know it was kind of mean of me to do that to u guys but i thought u were all the same again!!!
SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!@
sad embarrasment confused no wacko

PVS
well perhaps you should question exactly why you happen to always attract the
same type of guy. its easier to generalise and outwardly blame than it is to
look at yourself and ask why it is that you always end up in the same situation.

skiiboyz342
i don't attract the same type of guy!!!
i did and i realized all guys think i'm easy going and can be persuaded into anything but i am acctually very independant!!!! i hate haveing a guy under my belt 24/7 i think it's a complete waste of my good time i could be useing on a guy who cares about me!!!! PVS ur not a bad person i think u have some very good insights i just think u need to help others with their problems!!! u were a big help thanks!!!!! embarrasment big grin confused cool

PVS
...i just think u need to help others with their problems!!! u were a big help thanks!!!!! embarrasment big grin confused cool

now you REALLY have me confused.

this is like JM after about 12 cups of coffee. What the f**k?

BlackSunshine
This is retarded.

skiiboyz342
BlackSunshine you have already said that and i will indeed tell you the truth now!! i spell the way i do because i am a princess and i realize i have little time today to talk to you and i try to hide my identity but i guess i'm a horrible speller i am truly sorry if i offended anyone on this thread or the others i've made! if you could pardon my offences toward you or anyone else i would greatly appreciate it!! the fact is i am 16 and i have had bad experiences with not telling guys about my secret but you see when your a princess you kind of want to live a normal life outside of palace walls i've tried to be accepted for the human being i am not for another butt on the royal throne!! i am truly sorry!!!

botankus
Can someone please dig up the link to a message board community for 11-year old bubblegummers who think the world's going to end if a guy in their remedial English class doesn't look at them during class, so we have a quick and efficient detour for posters like this?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by grey fox
Damn sexist losers , go back to your feminazi hole .

What exactly is a femenazi?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
THIS THREAD MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS

That makes you shallow.

Capt_Fantastic
i actually like to watch the movie not makeout with my boyfriend who i've had for only a day!!!

You can't have a boyfriend in one day. That takes weeks and weeks, sometimes months. I believe that makes you shallow. That's like dating someone who says they love you after a week. What bullshit.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You can't have a boyfriend in one day. That takes weeks and weeks, sometimes months. I believe that makes you shallow. That's like dating someone who says they love you after a week. What bullshit.

I concur with that.

Besides, not all guys are the same. Middle Class rich American boy will have a different attitude to relationship and women than a working class guy from Ghana.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I concur with that.

Besides, not all guys are the same. Middle Class rich American boy will have a different attitude to relationship and women than a working class guy from Ghana.

And the same would apply to women from different cultures.

Bardock42
Now, jsut to add to the general consensus aboot the matter, I can't say anything much but that "all your threads are suck threads....yes"

Ieatbabies

You end all of your sentences in exclamation points. Weird.

I just think you need to chill out and not date for a while. That or do some more searching around and actually talk to a guy and become friends with him to know wether he is shallow or not.

Jadin42
this thread has serious thrill issues!!!
did any of u read her confession?
i did and i think she is telling the truth but let's be real shall we!!
i myself am from romania and right now i offically have the thron and all it's rolling hills. i know her vaguely but that's only b/c my Grandpa has the thron and her Grandma wants to marry my Grandpa. i am the royal princess here!!! she has issues and that is only b/c she's a mixed up royalty! you see her parents are next in line for the thron of Slovenia. She is definatly going there my grandpa already promised me and the court that i would get the thron of Romania!!!
she indeed has problems with her life and she definatly has bad luck with guys!!

Fishy
You're strange...

Da preacher
How old are you, really?

Did you know this forum is PG-13?

PVS
Originally posted by Jadin42
this thread has serious thrill issues!!!
did any of u read her confession?
i did and i think she is telling the truth but let's be real shall we!!
i myself am from romania and right now i offically have the thron and all it's rolling hills. i know her vaguely but that's only b/c my Grandpa has the thron and her Grandma wants to marry my Grandpa. i am the royal princess here!!! she has issues and that is only b/c she's a mixed up royalty! you see her parents are next in line for the thron of Slovenia. She is definatly going there my grandpa already promised me and the court that i would get the thron of Romania!!!
she indeed has problems with her life and she definatly has bad luck with guys!!

i think you should hook up with jacopx.

Jadin42
who? me!

PVS
no, the other lying spammer child

botankus
I'm seeing a vision here once skeezboys and junkdin get the throne:
You will be overthrown, rendering your princess powers useless, and then the commoners will take you to the center square, where it will be:

Junkdin
giljotiini
Skeezboys
giljotiini

leonheartmm

although there is truth to what u say. YOU obviously dont know what UR talking about, id bet youve never really ever fallen for a guy, you think up of conditions and high criteria{where your basically the centre of the universe for him} without even CARING about having a REAL relationship with him. probably just complain all the time to your plastic girlfriends and expect the opposite sex to adore you forever. pathetic really.{btw, nuthin short of an IDIOTIC guy would wait till after marriage to UNDERSTAND stuff as u put it, marriage is nuthin but a stupid social term, an illogical criteria for ACCEPTABLE sex etc.}

Bardock42

Makedde
What the feck is this thread about? And what happened to the thread starter? I think she got frightened off...

Jadin42
no my sister didn't get frightened off!!! the stupid computer won't let her on!!
so shut up and i don't think that image was very nice at all botankus.

Eis
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I don't think it necessarily takes "weeks and weeks". I think the issue is completely subjective.
Maybe for you to feel like someone you're going out with is your boyfriend it takes weeks.
Plus, what is a boyfriend, really?

botankus
Originally posted by Jadin42
no my sister didn't get frightened off!!! the stupid computer won't let her on!!
so shut up and i don't think that image was very nice at all botankus.

I'm going to be sent to the Iron Maiden!!! band Nooooo!!!!

The Black Ghost
This whole thread is really strange. How did you guys get to talking about revolutions from the original topic? Weird.

Oh and by the way I supported the American War of Independence. usaflag

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What exactly is a femenazi?

Loud liberal b!tches that need to shut the fukk up, and fetch me a beer while they're at it.

Thorinn
Originally posted by PVS
your poor spelling is far overshadowed by the nonsensical nature of this poll.
please stop making threads. you are asking people to generalise and be absolute sexists.

if you hate men so much then simply be a lesbian and stfu. problem solved.
kthx ooh, my philosipher, you have the best post on here by far.laughing out loud

and it was almost exactly what I was going to post.

Inspectah Deck

Huh? dongetit

Rayvann

I think I speak for every male on the planet when I say we have just been insulted.

Quiero Mota
all guys are not all good some are very imiture

I stopped reading after "imiture". no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.