Ultimate X-Men Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
Spider-man has one, who thinks The Ultimate X-men should get one two? Something to redeem the fact that Venom whoped Wolverines ass.

supreme_being
err no i think you'll find that x-men legends centres around ultimate x-men as it covers a little bit of some of the stories and it also uses the Ultimate x-men uniform also there is a discussion on an X-men3 game

Dr.Variant
true the X-men Legends titles do cover the ultimate universe a bit. but i think they should make an Ultimates game, that would be intense. who wouldnt want to play as Ultimate Thor

willRules
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Spider-man has one, who thinks The Ultimate X-men should get one two? Something to redeem the fact that Venom whoped Wolverines ass.

1. X-men legends games are the ultimate X-men games.
2. Venom would beat wolverine any day of the week.

supreme_being
well yeah because he a symbiote or wat ever u call them but i reckon wolveine ould hold him off for a long time before he got his ass kicked i mean wolvie is a mean as mofo!

botcherby
yea Wolverine is pretty tough in Ultimate Spiderman

Lord Magnus
Venom vs. Wolverine would be a good fight. My money's on Venom--both of them could take Spider-Man, but you can't really mess with the symbiotes. Not that I support Toxin, I think two's enough.

willRules
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Venom vs. Wolverine would be a good fight. My money's on Venom--both of them could take Spider-Man, but you can't really mess with the symbiotes. Not that I support Toxin, I think two's enough.

Im not getting into this arguement, but Logan could not take either spidey or ever hope to take venom...........

Spideys Sister
I wasn't trying to turn this into something major. Venom and all symbiote do kick ass I can't argue with that. But I still think not everyone in Spideys Universe should get their ass kicked by Spidey himself or Venom( Or cused out like in Vol. 12) LOL

supreme_being
No way wolvie would tear spidey apart, i mean yeah spidey is more agile but wolverine can heal himself from anythin spidey has....u cant mix a spider with perfection, spidey isnt enuff fro wolverine, u put wolvie against venom or carnage then there would be some great action there!

willRules
Originally posted by supreme_being
No way wolvie would tear spidey apart, i mean yeah spidey is more agile but wolverine can heal himself from anythin spidey has....u cant mix a spider with perfection, spidey isnt enuff fro wolverine, u put wolvie against venom or carnage then there would be some great action there!

laughing out loud good luck getting logan to even lay a finger on spidey laughing out loud spidey's too fast.

supreme_being
aye loganw ould track him down soon enough... when peter is busy with mj. be like lamb to a slaughter!

willRules
Originally posted by supreme_being
aye loganw ould track him down soon enough... when peter is busy with mj. be like lamb to a slaughter!

well thats just cheating laughing out loud

supreme_being
i dont care! would be easy to kill spidey

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by willRules
well thats just cheating laughing out loud It really is....Especially since In Ultimate Spidey when they switched bodys he found out who she was.

supreme_being
what? why r we talkin about spiderman that fruit. this is x-men!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.