Mikhail Rasputin vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Mikhail can manipulate the substance of matter, allowing him to fire destructive blasts and teleport through space and dimensions. He also posesses great strength, similar to that of his brother Colossus

manjaro
Mikhail is basically a low level molecule man, the power cosmic is boss but its just that when galactus empowered ppl he basically downloaded an instant tutorial in them on how to weild it, for every effect, in every way possible. it is reasonable to assume that M has practiced a lot and has learned a few effects, but firestorm is my choice on this

jrodslam
Originally posted by manjaro
Mikhail is basically a low level molecule man, the power cosmic is boss but its just that when galactus empowered ppl he basically downloaded an instant tutorial in them on how to weild it, for every effect, in every way possible. it is reasonable to assume that M has practiced a lot and has learned a few effects, but firestorm is my choice on this

I think youre talking about FireLORD who has the power cosmic.

FireSTORM is from DC.

manjaro
oh yeah, i just saw the word fire and just started typing all willy nilly, then its most definatley firestorm cuz ive seen firestorm do some pretty impressive things, turning anti matter into marshmellow for one. i didnt see a whole bunch of things on mikhail but he's pretty versatile too, but FS is MORE versatile

Wonder Man
Doesn't Mike control reality. That isn't exactly the power cosmic is it.
I think his power trumps firestorm who is a limited lord of cosmos

Wild Cowboy
Firestorm the old one -- WINS !!!
Firestorm the current one -- LOOSES !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.