AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. ROTS Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
I searched and this didnt come up. what if both anakin and obi-wan attacked dooku? I mean, after the battle in the arena, they both must have been tired, while dooku was fresh as a button!

DrDoom101
What the f**k? The ROTS team couldnt even take him...

Council#13
okay okay the setting is in a open feild, and no one can kick anyone someplace then throw them into a corner and push a piece of metal ontop of the legs

Se7in
Doesn't matter. Dooku was leagues above both in dueling skill.

Council#13
even both PUT TOGETHER? eh? eh? *nudges Se7in*

jollyjim311
Did you see the movie?

overlord
Originally posted by Council#13
I searched and this didnt come up. what if both anakin and obi-wan attacked dooku? I mean, after the battle in the arena, they both must have been tired, while dooku was fresh as a button!
It's all about creating the threads isn't it? Even though absolutely obvious or plain retarded.

The master of Anakin's master's master will noob-slap both, period.

Ianus
Yeah, if this was ROTJ Dooku they could win.

SS_181st_Snow
Nah, ROTJ Dooku would run over Ani's foot with his wheelchair, and stab Obi-Wan with his Canesaber.

Ianus
Pretty impressive for a guy who's been dead twenty years and has no head or hands.

SS_181st_Snow
He got his head sewn back on. And mechanical hands too.

Darth Faunus
Dooku despises cybernetics. He'd kill himself before being forced to live with prosthetic limbs.

kingkman
faunus, considering you call anybody who talks a fanboy, you have quite a weird obsessive liking of count dooku.

Ianus
Stop flaming, kingman. You were supposed to be banned a long time ago.

kingkman
err no i wasnt.

kamikz
What?? When did he ever say anything about anyone here being a fanboy. He does it when people lack the knowledge to know when the character they like have lost but people still think he won.
Actually, I havent seen any post Faunus has done that has indicated that someone is a fanboy without having a reason to indicate that.

Obsessive of liking Count Dooku? Why, to belive he is the winner?
He handled them both very well in ROTS, in AOTC they would have no chance at all, to say Anakin and Obi-Wan will win is pure fanboyism.

Darth Faunus
'err', yes you were.

Why are you here, anyway?

And danke, Kamikz.

kingkman
Thats bcos you LICK his arse.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ianus
Stop flaming, kingman. You were supposed to be banned a long time ago.

care to explain how?

Darth Faunus
Oh, lord. The Noobs meet again. . .

kamikz
Originally posted by kingkman
Thats bcos you LICK his arse.

Is that an insult??? laughing

kingkman
am i a noob now, lets see i registered in september so ive been a member for 3 months now. Back when i registered in september you used to call ppl noobs and it looks like you still do. Considering you had been a member for 2 months at that time doesnt that make me less of a noob than you were back then. I think it does.

kingkman
no kamitz, i think you are extremely cool for licking his ass non stop.

kamikz
Who are you talking to, me or Faunus????

SS_181st_Snow
Oo, wow, A sept. person, does that make me less of a n00b than even you? 'Cuz I'm from may? Mm...

kingkman
well i said kamitz you idiot

kamikz
When have I ever called anyone a noob???

I have always been careful with what I say, I havent posted much here, I have never, ever gone around calling people noobs.

Calm down there, we can work this out. I never flamed at you, I just wanted to explain that you flamed Faunus for nothing so don't go nuts.

kingkman
you're quite dumb arent you. read through the last 6 posts and you might understand things a bit differently

Se7in
Both of your should stop your primative argument. It must be this Earth gravity, it's inferior to that of the moon. Noob is a loser term for a rookie or novice. It's true, I invented it.

kamikz
you're quite dumb arent you. read through the last 6 posts and you might understand things a bit differently

Not really.

Oh I have read the posts between you and Faunus. You've always been flaming people, still doing it. Your gonna go nuts on me for this post for example. Don't make it worse than it already is.

Darth Faunus

You're calling Kamikz dumb? You don't know the difference between 'Newb' and 'Noob'. A 'Newb' is someone who's been here for a short amount of time. A 'Noob' is a conceited, or at least unknowledgeable person who considers himself/herself to be in a position of power.

Ianus
Registered in September, three months ago. You have 165 posts, and all you do is flame respected members who did nothing to you.

You are a NOOB.

kingkman
repsected members, where?

kingkman
not knowing the difference between newb and noob doesnt make me dumb as they are not real words and even if they were it would just mean that i was lacking knowledge.

kingkman
i think its time you went to sleep old men

kingkman
put down your walking stick and go to bed

Ianus
Actually, all words are real in that they are used to communicate.

But such abstract concepts are beyond the simple little mind.

kingkman
babies communicate with eachother. It doesnt mean what they say actually makes sense and are real words

Darth Faunus
You would know. . .

Ianus
Babies don't communicate verbally on a level that words do. This is evident.

DrDoom101
no expression

kingkman
"Babies don't communicate verbally on a level that words do. This is evident." thats not true janus, before you geeks/old men started using the words on this site, i could easily imagine a baby saying something wordlike like noob and nobody would think of it as a real word just because it was used as a form of communication.

Darth Faunus
'wordlike like noob'? Dude, you're far too easy.

Ianus

kingkman
look old man pasting the defenition of word from answers.com doesnt make you smart

kingkman
if you really want to come off as smart how about you reply to some of the other valid things i have said, all you do is ignore everything you cant answer back to.

Darth Faunus
What have you said at all that is not a poorly thought out insult?

kingkman
"Babies don't communicate verbally on a level that words do. This is evident." thats not true janus, before you geeks/old men started using the words on this site, i could easily imagine a baby saying something wordlike like noob and nobody would think of it as a real word just because it was used as a form of communication.

kingkman
faunus you and janus seemed to just skip that. instead janus gave me the defenition of word (what an idiot)

Ianus
And by the definitions of both "words" and "communication", babies don't qualify. So considerin your inane point PWNED.

Darth Faunus
faunus you and janus seemed to just skip that. instead janus gave me the defenition of word (what an idiot)

That may be due to the fact that we can't understand a word you said. You need to grammatically organize yourself.

kamikz

Huh? Janus wasent trying to prove how smart he was, he was proving that babies doesent use real words.

Ianus
And succeeded. But kingman is the type to argue that Yoda is blue, so perhaps we shouldn't waste our times with such noobish persons.

Darth Faunus
Whatever. But I'm honestly reporting his next deragatory comment. One can only take so much. . .

kamikz
LMAO.

(ment for janus post)

Council#13
Originally posted by overlord
It's all about creating the threads isn't it? Even though absolutely obvious or plain retarded.

The master of Anakin's master's master will noob-slap both, period.

nope it isnt

Sorgo
Dooku sliced Kenobi's arm and his upper thigh, he sliced Anakin's hand off and threw Anakin across the room with a stream of lightning. In ROTS, he sends Anakin flying with a simple back-kick and pits Kenobi under a three ton platform after outmaneuvering him. He then continues to fight with Anakin and has the open chance to cut him in half but does not resume to do so for reasons nobody damnwell knows.

So... Uh... Why does this thread exist?

Darth_Glentract
I wonder how Obi-wan is able to walk after that platform fell on him. It should have cut him in half.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I wonder how Obi-wan is able to walk after that platform fell on him. It should have cut him in half.

It should have broken his bones and crushed his Organs. That part of the movie was ridiculous.

Darth_Glentract
That and GG. That was so dumb when he lost two arms in like ten seconds.

Sorgo
Hahaha! Kenobi pwns.

Ianus
I like how Obi-Wan kicks GG and gets punched, and had things dropped on him and two saber wounds, and moves perfectly okay. He must heal to put Wolverine to shame.

overlord
Originally posted by Council#13
nope it isnt Is that supposed to debunk my statement? It still stands.

Dooku noob-slaps both.

OBI-Ninja
What the hell? They couldn't even take him in ROTS, why make Obi and Ani weaker?

Council#13
Originally posted by Sorgo
Dooku sliced Kenobi's arm and his upper thigh, he sliced Anakin's hand off and threw Anakin across the room with a stream of lightning. In ROTS, he sends Anakin flying with a simple back-kick and pits Kenobi under a three ton platform after outmaneuvering him. He then continues to fight with Anakin and has the open chance to cut him in half but does not resume to do so for reasons nobody damnwell knows.

So... Uh... Why does this thread exist?

u know, i dont know anymore!!! confused

Council#13
Originally posted by DrDoom101
no expression

for the Kingkman and Ianus arguement, i completely agree
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.