Agreat problem with ROTK PLEASE HELP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arungamer
A GREAT PROBLEM WITH ROTK PLEASE HELP

Hello gamers.

I am playing Lord of the rings: Return of the King.
I installed the game without any problem.
But I have got a big problem while playing it.
Except the Helm's deep(the first mission in which you play as Gandalf), I always have to play as Sam. No matter which character I choose, it is always Sam in the game.
For example: When I choose to play as Aragorn in "the paths of the dead" or "king of the dead" , there are Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli in the movie, but when the game starts, Sam appears from nowhere and Gimli is to be seen nowhere. Legalas and Aragorn are there but I am compelled to play as Sam. In the road to isengard, I choose Gandalf but when the game starts, the is Sam instead of gandalf.
What am I to do?
I am really fed up of Sam.
Please help me. I want to get rid of Sam.
How can I do that?
I saw a post in the ea games forum mentioning the same problem but there was no reply.
Please help me.
If you have any problem, maybe I can solve it..........but please do help me.
I'd be so very grateful.
I love this game very much but I can play it as it should be. I can't also spoil it by playing as Sam everywhere.
It's so stupid when Sam goes to battlefield and paths of the dead whilst he should be with Frodo.

Please Please Please.
I am desperate.

An addicted gamer.
[email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.