Wolverine vs. Northstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Wolverine8888 has sunken to new depths of depravity. In addition to believing Wolverine can beat Superman, Firestorm and surviving a supernova, he thinks Wolverine would easily beat Northstar.

Let's us dogpile this stupidity...

No prep. Bloodlust on. Current. Featureless environment.

Oh and this the real Northstar not the freaky Brynes version walking around...

wolverine8888
lol I never once said wolverien could beat superman actauly I said superman would beat wolverine. nor did I ever say wolverine could be firer storm, but yes wolverine can beat north star. but I aint gunna bother any mroe with this thread because this is clearly a hate thread towards me

wolverine8888
by the way I never said he would beat him easiliy.

Draco69
Every thread contains hate towards you. We ALL hate you with vehmence. Except maybe Digimark. He's just annoyed by you...

And please there are several statements saying Wolverine can beat Superman. And Firestorm.

AND surviving a supernova which is more ridiculous than the other statements.

NOW you say Wolverine can beat Northstar. Which doesn't surprise me in the least...

wolverine8888
I have never sated wolverine could beat superman or firestorm ever.

wolverine8888
yes every one hates me on the threads lol. u keep thinking that what ever makes u sleep better. also ur little private message to every one saying ignor wolverine880088 did not work lol. by the way I was being sarcastic

wolverine8888
by the way I wont be comming back on this thread so have fun with the bashing me

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
yes every one hates me on the threads lol.

And you're happy about this... erm

Self-mutilation is a better path to go.

u keep thinking that what ever makes u sleep better.

If masturbating to a Wolverine action figure every night is your thing, go ahead...

also ur little private message to every one saying ignor wolverine880088 did not work lol

Actually it has to an extent. The number of people replying to your posts has significantly decreased...unless you say something REALLY stupid that people can't help but bludgeon you on the proverbial head...

Wickerman
Wolverine obviously loses. Only problem being that it'll take a bit longer to take him out than it did sabertooth, seeing as how there aren't any trees or boulders to smack him into.

~wickerman~

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Draco69
Every thread contains hate towards you. We ALL hate you with vehmence. Except maybe Digimark. He's just annoyed by you...

Spite threads annoy me too, draco...

The wolverine (and wolverine8888) bashing is fairly obvious sometimes, but why make the problem worse with threads like these??

Closing

-DM

P.S. No, I don't hate anyone...even trollers and fanboys serve their purpose on the forums, though an obviously different purpose than normal members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.