Justice League vs Imerial Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No Speedbiltz

Imerial Guard
Gladiator
Astra
Impulse
Titan
Starbolt
Oracle
Hobgoblin
Warstar
Manta
Mentor
Earthquake
Quasar (I)
Electron

Vs

Justice League
Superman
Green Lantern
Batman
Atom Smasher
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

Crease
Any prep?

golem370
1 day for both teams

thesilverspider
.............. confused

golem370
What are you confused about?

kgkg
Quasar . Mentor???????????? Imerial Guard

since when

golem370
Mentor has Superhuman Intellect and Oracle can read peoples minds. There not the same Mentor and Quasar

golem370
pics Quasar

golem370
Mentor

guy smiley
Hmmm, tough one. Lot's of power on the League team but they are outnumbered 13 to 6. If Gladiator goes down the League wins but if Gladiator takes out Superman or Captain Marvel then the Imperial Guard wins.

snoopdogg
Justice League take this fight.

golem370
I don't see Gladiator in that Scan.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
I don't see Gladiator in that Scan. He is not in the scan. But most of the others are.

illadelph12
My money is on the Imperial Guard for 3 reasons:

1) The numbers are severely lopsided.
2) The Imperial Guard has a high end telepath (Oracle) who doesn't have to be on the frontlines to fight.
3) Both teams have a days prep, meaning that even though Batman can formulate a stellar plan, Gladiator can simply sign an invoice and be given high end Shi'ar munitions and tech that would destroy the solar system combat was to take place in at the word go.

If the League had Manhunter I'd probably lean more towards them. As it stands they have a distinct tactical disadvantage.

Also, which Lantern?

Oh, and Snoop, showing Lobo running through the Imperial Guard minus Gladiator isn't any different than the scans of Deathstroke owning the League singlehandedly when Supes wasn't around.

Though Lobo is badass, no doubt.

In comics, plot devices happen.

Golem's obviously anti-DC, though.

golem370
true but I really like vs matches

wolverine8888
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Justice League take this fight.
lol funny thing about that pic how can u take it serous after the guy wareing that wierd tooth suit is dead, he was killed years a go.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol funny thing about that pic how can u take it serous after the guy wareing that wierd tooth suit is dead, he was killed years a go. LOL funn this is you said Captain America beat Batman...............

wolverine8888
? oh ya I still need to scann that ****ing pic shit. kinda hard to get to a scanner when u grounded

snoopdogg
lol funny thing about that pic how can u take it serous after the guy wareing that wierd tooth suit is dead, he was killed years a go. Oh yea and that guys name is Fang. Now go do some homework.

wolverine8888
ya I know his name is fang I can also tell u his powers and who killed him if u like

snoopdogg
ya I know his name is fang I can also tell u his powers and who killed him if u like Do some more homework on Fang and what his name means exactly.

wolverine8888
why do i care what his name means I do not recall him every comming back to life

snoopdogg
why do i care what his name means I do not recall him every comming back to life Just do what I said. Then you will know where I am going.

wolverine8888
show me a scann or list a comic book number were he coems abck to life. last time I checked he was killed a very long long time a go and I have not seen him since

snoopdogg
show me a scann or list a comic book number were he coems abck to life. last time I checked he was killed a very long long time a go and I have not seen him since Anybody from his Alien Race that has the name Fang can come back from the dead.

wolverine8888
? are u sure when was that every listed I just look him up and they said fang 1 and 2 are dead

snoopdogg
? are u sure when was that every listed I just look him up and they said fang 1 and 2 are dead I can't believe I am arguing over this with you.

wolverine8888
ya I heard that befor but ur the only one who ever brought prove thats a pritty neat trick to have. thne I was incorrect sorry

gladiator69
imperial gaurd of course

USAgent
well, lets just see what happens.......................................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl5.jpg
Batman starts out trying to find a way to take out (Warstar)B'nee, with Earthquake and Starbolt coming to help

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl6.jpg
Manta is trying to blind Greenlantern, and Impulse is there to back her up

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl4.jpg
Meanwhile Gladiator has frozen Wonderwoman temporarly with his superbreath, and poor Astra can't use her phasing powers in time before Atom Smasher knocks her out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl3.jpg
Hobgoblin tries to blend in with the trees to escape Superman's heat vision, (too bad it dont work)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl2.jpg
Titan knocks down Marvel, with Electron blasting away (and Mentor on his way)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl1.jpg
After Gladiator takes out John Stewart, and Marvel takes out Impluse, Marvel gets a dose of some heat vision

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/jl.jpg
but when all is said and done Gladiator is the last remaining Guardsman, and he has to take on the final two Justice leagures, which ends up with a Knockedout Gladiator

Juntai
Dude, wtf, where do you get that stuff from?

USAgent
Oh , also I might add that Fang DOES NOT come back to life when he(she) is killed. But they are replaced with a entirely different member each time from Fangs race, just like Snoop's attachment says smile

Oh, Juntai, its from a game called Freedom Force

gladiator69
and hobglobin isnt on the imperial guard

Juntai
Originally posted by USAgent
Oh , also I might add that Fang DOES NOT come back to life when he(she) is killed. But they are replaced with a entirely different member each time from Fangs race, just like Snoop's attachment says smile

Oh, Juntai, its from a game called Freedom Force
That was already shown in the scan.

And thanks.

USAgent
Originally posted by gladiator69

you are correct Hobgoblin is no longer a member of the Imperial guard, because Blackbolt killed him. But he was one of the founding members.

(you arnt thining of the pumkin bomb chucking Spidy villain are you? because thats a different Hobgoblin all togeather)

bitca730
Imperial Guards win...

gladiator69
yup

golem370
The reason I made it uneven because Justice League has to many heavy hitters.

wolverine8888
not so sure about that

The Ion
The League can win. It depends on who the Lantern is and what kind of crazy shit they can pull off. If it's Hal or Kyle the League can definitely win. They could even out the numbers by temporarily creating other heros to help. In the case of Kyle, he could recreate Oblivion and wipe out everyone including the League.

Lucid Lui
Imperial Guards wins majority of times...

golem370
Superman,Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman are big hitters

Wild Cowboy
This all comes back to the fact that you didnt include JLA members as much as the IG members !!!

Add FATE !!!no.... add NABU !!

golem370
I will add Fate put if it make a big differense I had a another Guard.

Wild Cowboy
Sure.....add Nabu, JLA wins !!!

golem370
If I add Nabu and Fate but I also add Smasher and Solar Wind

Wild Cowboy
Well, you can as well add ANY IG MEMBER if you give WW teh Medusa thingy !!!

house
justice league kick the imperial guards ass

K Von Doom
crossovers don't count

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by illadelph12
My money is on the Imperial Guard for 3 reasons:

1) The numbers are severely lopsided.
2) The Imperial Guard has a high end telepath (Oracle) who doesn't have to be on the frontlines to fight.
3) Both teams have a days prep, meaning that even though Batman can formulate a stellar plan, Gladiator can simply sign an invoice and be given high end Shi'ar munitions and tech that would destroy the solar system combat was to take place in at the word go.

If the League had Manhunter I'd probably lean more towards them. As it stands they have a distinct tactical disadvantage.

Also, which Lantern?

Oh, and Snoop, showing Lobo running through the Imperial Guard minus Gladiator isn't any different than the scans of Deathstroke owning the League singlehandedly when Supes wasn't around.

Though Lobo is badass, no doubt.

In comics, plot devices happen.

Golem's obviously anti-DC, though.

Yeah, Imperial Guard win pretty easily.

OMNIKINETIC
GLADIATOR WINS THIS BY HIMSELF IF NECESSARY...

Fanboy
Originally posted by gladiator69

Well if you knew anything then you would know that the HOBGLOBIN you are thinking about is spider-mans enemy the second hobgoblin I have that first issue of his appearance how much would that be worth?

golem370
Hobgoblin/Shapeshifter is a shapeshifter of the Chameleoid race. The exact limitations of his shapeshifting ability are unknown, although he has been seen to transform into large, non-humanoid creatures. He is an analogue of Chameleon Boy. His name was changed to "Shapeshifter" to avoid confusion with the Spider-Man foe Hobgoblin. First appearance: X-Men volume 1 #107. He was killed in Inhumans volume 3 #4

gambit1333
This is a pretty tight one. I have to go with IG only because of the numbers. You cant take Gladiator and Supes out, cause they are the same, thus the numbers of the IG take it.

manjaro
quasar, glaidator, smasher and titan are all the IG have to speak of. JLA umm lets see, MM, WW, Superman, Captin Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.