Doomsday Vs Thanos Vs Darksied Vs Superman Vs Drax Vs Gladiator VS Hulk Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ITS BATTLE OF THE STRENGTHS
IT SHALL BE
1 HOUR PREP THEY CAN BE ANYFORM NO WEAPONS ON A ABANDONED PLANET

SUPES WHO EVER WINS
VS
GLADITOR
VS
THANOS
VS
DRAX WHO EVER WINS

DOOMSDAY WHO EVER WINS
VS
DARKSIED
VS
HULK
VS
JUGGERNAUT WHO EVER WINS

golem370
I see a circle of Juggernaut Drax Gladiator Hulk Doomsday and Superman. I see Gladiator beating Superman Drax beating Juggernaut and then Drax and Gladiator throwing Doomsday into a Black Hole and then Drax and Gladiator fighting and if Drax has power gem he wins but if not he loses. The Hulk would take out Doomsday If he is Rage Hulk

grey fox
It will end with Juggs , Thanos and Doomsday standing over the corpses of the rest .

MattDay
Although all the heroes/villains mentioned here all have smashed a few skyscrapers in their time, there's an old saying that goes with the greatest superhero of all time. "no matter who fights him, superman can never be beaten!"

My vote is with the man!

toughest challenge will undoubtedly be The Hulk, but superman knows how to take him for a ride, basically make him so mad that superman ends up crashing through buildings and hulk nearly dies and reverses back to banner.

woo hoo that would make a good film eh?

Blain
How is the toughest challenge Hulk when Juggernaut can't be stopped, hurt, or injured, Thanos can't be killed, and DD keeps resurrecting himself once he's been killed?

Lucid Lui
Gladiator calls in the Shi'ar empire who destroys all opponents. Glads wins.

But really, Thanos gets my vote.

MattDay
Originally posted by Blain
How is the toughest challenge Hulk when Juggernaut can't be stopped, hurt, or injured, Thanos can't be killed, and DD keeps resurrecting himself once he's been killed?

Yea that is his tag line, but when superman had small confrontation with him in a crossover he knocked him over with a punch before asking him who he was.

but then all of the guys in this are unstoppable, indestructable, and almost limitless strength. It seems that some things just can't be imagined, even for a comic book heroes... it's too close.

Blain
That wasn't cannon, and was poor writing.

leonheartmm
doomsday.

cheldon
thanos or doomsday. gog wars would kill off most. he is way past superman at this stage, which means he is way past the hulk and juggernaut. gladiator will probably not have enought strength to take him out, seeing how doomsday has evolved pass massive damage and beatings. and we all know what thanos can do. he will win over doomsday eventually.

K Von Doom
Thanos with 1 hour or prep?

Crease
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Thanos with 1 hour or prep?

My thoughts exactly...Thanos takes this with a little sweat only because of Doomsday. Without DD, the purple man walks thru these guys.

outarddwarf
Don't count out juggernaut. Thanos would win but only because he is capable of telepathy.

The Ion
With prep, probably Thanos. I don't think he can take Doomsday but he could just teleport him out of there. Battlefield removal is a viable strategy.

Uberking Robert
Thanos wins this one. He's just too powerful. Not just in strength but overall.

dvampire
Doomsday takes it..

TheKahn
Hulk will kill them all. He has indestructible pants.

Avalonofthewind
With an hour prep, either Darkseid or Thanos wins this.
They'll all jump Superman with the quickness to take him out quickly.
DD will start beating the hell out of the rest of them, but Darkseid already knows Doomsday well, so he'll have something for him.

The rest of them get Omega blasted into nothingness.

Tough fight actually, a lot of different possibilities.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
With an hour prep, either Darkseid or Thanos wins this.
They'll all jump Superman with the quickness to take him out quickly.
DD will start beating the hell out of the rest of them, but Darkseid already knows Doomsday well, so he'll have something for him.

The rest of them get Omega blasted into nothingness.

Tough fight actually, a lot of different possibilities.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

INDESTRUCTIBLE PANTS >>>>>>>> Omega Blasts !!!

Lychon
Originally posted by grey fox
It will end with Juggs , Thanos and Doomsday standing over the corpses of the rest .

Juggernaut, Duh, no question. He would eradicate everyone else, they don't stand a chance. This is like asking who would win between a Lion, mouse, rat, raccoon, and fish. lol

supremthor
the way I see it in this fight hulk is the weakest. the reason is yes he gets stronger that it. his the easyiest to kill. his not as fast as superman , gladitor, Drax or doomsday. his not as indestructable as superman, doomsday, juggernaut, drax and thanos. and he only has one super power and that he gets stronger.well all the others have atleast two.so hulk is not a factor. darksied has the greates edge in this fight cusss he can teleport all of them with omega beams.

juggernaut66666
has thanos ever been beaten and if yes by who? i don't understand juggy vs warhulk fight warhulk gets energy from apocalypse who is class 100 juggs gets energy from cyttorak who is a high level skyfather above apocalypse besides juggy can't feel pain but hulk makes him feel it and knocks him down by only 1 punches

olympian
The most durable wins.

Was that any help?

leonidas
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
has thanos ever been beaten and if yes by who? i don't understand juggy vs warhulk fight warhulk gets energy from apocalypse who is class 100 juggs gets energy from cyttorak who is a high level skyfather above apocalypse besides juggy can't feel pain but hulk makes him feel it and knocks him down by only 1 punches

war gets power from CELESTIALS (his armor). celestials>>>>cyttorak

depends on the version of doomsday. highest dd probably takes it, otherwise thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.