GL and hands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Naresh
Is it just me or does george lucas ,likes to see ppl hands cut off?,first luke,then anakin,then mace windu,then general grevious,then someone else i tink,

SS_181st_Snow
There's amputation in all movies.

1: Maul got cut in half ( I dunno if this really counts)
2: Anakin in the hanger duel
3: On two accounts: 1: Count Dooku lost his hands and head, and 2: The all famous Anakin's legs getting chopped
4: That guy in the bar.
5: The Wampaa and Luke's hand
6: Vader lost his hand to Luke.

George gets turned on by amputation.

Master Naresh
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
There's amputation in all movies.

1: Maul got cut in half ( I dunno if this really counts)
2: Anakin in the hanger duel
3: On two accounts: 1: Count Dooku lost his hands and head, and 2: The all famous Anakin's legs getting chopped
4: That guy in the bar.
5: The Wampaa and Luke's hand
6: Vader lost his hand to Luke.

George gets turned on by amputation.

yea and mace both arms were cut off, before sidious gave it to him and before he was ownzzled permanently

overlord
That's what you get when you get killed by a lightsaber.
In original drafts Star Wars even had kids and squirrels getting cut from head to toe.

((The_Anomaly))
this has been discussed many a time.

YES GL has a hand severing fetish...

Ballister
He wants to have sex because of limb dismemberment? Anyways, Anakin killed like 10 padawans, he probably ripped off a hand or two.

JediStang
You should read the Vanity Fair article that they had a few months back, where he answered that question in an interview.

"That's what happens, when you play with swords"

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
He is also a perv:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7756/owmyballz8cx.jpg

now, you can clearly see the chancellor squeezing the four balls of the poor tentacle obsessed alien.

amity75
It's a "Homage" (to use one of Lucas' favourite words) to all his favourite old Samurai films. Theres always hands and arms getting lopped off in those films.

Alkaselzer
Episode I does not have an amputation. Getting cut in half is not amputation. blink

Episode 2: Anakin's arm
Episode 3: Dooku's hands, Mace's arm, Anakin's Arm & Legs
Episode 4: the Aqualish's arm
Episode 5: the Wampa's arm, Luke's hand
Episode 6: Vader's hand

There were originally going to be many more incidents with amputations in Episode 3, especially with Anakin's Jedi slaughter and Palpatine's quick-kills.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
Episode I does not have an amputation. Getting cut in half is not amputation. Either way, the guy's torso was seperated from his legs, I call that severe amputation.

Master Naresh
Originally posted by JediStang
You should read the Vanity Fair article that they had a few months back, where he answered that question in an interview.

"That's what happens, when you play with swords"

too bad i don't live in america , no vanity fair over here

chinabing
Zam Wessel in AOTC, although we're not quite sure if it was a hand, arm, or mostly gun.

PVS
well, lets see....someone is holding a weapon in their hand, and you want to deliver a nonlethal blow and disarm them...what do you do?

i think its just common sense that hands would be cut off

xyz jedi
GL's probably showing how dangerous LS are.

All these people got hurt by them: Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Anakin, Darth Tyranus, Mace Windu, Anakin again, the Aqualish, the Wampa, OB1, Luke n Vader (Anakin). Wow I guess Vader likes to see Ani get hurt a lot. confused1 how can Vader feel pain?

Amputation Heroes: Anakin, Luke, Mace.
Amputation Villains: Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Darth Vader x2 ROTS n ROTJ.
Amputation Neutral: Aqualish, Wampa

rubinator
i think in episode 2 jango gets one of his arms cut off

henniestevens
No he got his head chopped off.

overlord
Man.. It's so obvious!
Lucas doesn't want the villain to die immediately, it's more fun to show the surprise or the expression of horror on the losers face.

All these fetish comments make me wonder a bit though about the members here..

Master Naresh
Originally posted by overlord
Man.. It's so obvious!
Lucas doesn't want the villain to die immediately, it's more fun to show the surprise or the expression of horror on the losers face.

All these fetish comments make me wonder a bit though about the members here..

lol

Master Naresh
Originally posted by amity75
It's a "Homage" (to use one of Lucas' favourite words) to all his favourite old Samurai films. Theres always hands and arms getting lopped off in those films.

no young grasshopper ,u are mistaken! , it shows ownage , back to training

Adamwankenobi
Yep, he does. He does that to prevent them from using it to their advantage, if you know what I mean.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord
Man.. It's so obvious!

All these fetish comments make me wonder a bit though about the members here.. very true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.