Did You Miss Me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay, I didnt quite lie about leaving, I really did leave, but I couldnt stay away so I decided to come back considering the rude people on here cant get me down and/or make me leave so whenever someone gives me a remotely rude answer it's bye-bye birdie..off to my ignore list.
For those who dont know, I asked a simple question for homework help and everyone went bolistic and acted all smart-ellicy(sp) so that's what sparked it.
Anyway, Im back, Im not going anywhere, and I know there are actually people on here with the decency to be nice to me.
As for making fun of my signature, get a life, dudes. That's really old. Daniel is "My" fiance, and if you're low enough to make fun of him, even when he isnt even in the subject, then that's gay. I dont care how ugly you think he is, that doesnt change the fact that he's beautiful to me.

But anywho....HI! eek!

silver_tears
all personal things aside, I've no respect for people who leave and make a big deal about it and then return very shortly after no expression

Bloigen
I did miss the Shnergen.

Lana
....you were gone for about 12 hours.

I must say that I agree with Irene, as well.

Bloigen
Yeh, i've slept longer than that.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
....you were gone for about 12 hours.

New record for some people.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay, I didnt quite lie about leaving, I really did leave, but I couldnt stay away so I decided to come back considering the rude people on here cant get me down and/or make me leave so whenever someone gives me a remotely rude answer it's bye-bye birdie..off to my ignore list.
For those who dont know, I asked a simple question for homework help and everyone went bolistic and acted all smart-ellicy(sp) so that's what sparked it.
Anyway, Im back, Im not going anywhere, and I know there are actually people on here with the decency to be nice to me.
As for making fun of my signature, get a life, dudes. That's really old. Daniel is "My" fiance, and if you're low enough to make fun of him, even when he isnt even in the subject, then that's gay. I dont care how ugly you think he is, that doesnt change the fact that he's beautiful to me.

But anywho....HI! eek!

Figures everyone comes back

For example I came back...no one didn't care but yeah laughing out loud

And Welcome back toosmile

Lana
Originally posted by Lightningrod
Figures everyone comes back

For example I came back...no one didn't care but yeah laughing out loud

And Welcome back toosmile

I noticed when you came back, Shoukan cry

Lightningrod
I noticed when you came back, Shoukan cry

laughing out loud I know TM

you did acknowledged me coming backstick out tongue

JacopeX
If i made a thread like this, everyone would say no

Suckaz

fini
lol Daniel, make up your mind girl.

And plus if the behaviour of some assholes made you want to leave then u not as mature as i thought u too be. If they wanna make fun of your bf, then let them be. They are not worth it. LEave if you think its boring, if you are too busy, if you lost interest. Cause not everyone here is mean to you.

Lana
Originally posted by Lightningrod
laughing out loud I know TM

you did acknowledged me coming backstick out tongue

happy

I like using people's old usernames, it's fun to watch newer members get confused big grin

silver_tears
Originally posted by silver_tears
all personal things aside, I've no respect for people who leave and make a big deal about it and then return very shortly after no expression

Or people who use "gay" as a derogatory term.

T.V.O.T.I.

But anywho....HI! eek!
I have missed you since the summer. The KMC Coven used to be an awesome place now it's just craptacular...cry

Bloigen
True.

Lana
Or people who use "gay" as a derogatory term.

I DESPISE when people do that. It's so rude and ignorant.

silver_tears
And I don't see how that's insulting to start confused
Maybe I'm just not "hip to the jive" happy

BackFire
You weren't even gone.... That's so gay. stick out tongue

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
whos tm

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
whos tm

Me. My username when I joined KMC was Trinity_Matrix, and everyone called me TM or Trin for short.

Alpha Centauri
I have many friends (one specifically), and know of many people, who use homosexuality as a humourous subject when jokingly insulting one another. They're not homophobes, they just find it amusing to insinuate that someone prefers to sleep with men.

It's not always meant with venom when someone uses homosexuality in a light hearted way. I think that has been one of the mediums that has made homosexuality more acceptable.

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I have many friends (one specifically), and know of many people, who use homosexuality as a humourous subject when jokingly insulting one another. They're not homophobes, they just find it amusing to insinuate that someone prefers to sleep with men.

It's not always meant with venom when someone uses homosexuality in a light hearted way. I think that has been one of the mediums that has made homosexuality more acceptable.

-AC

When people use it in the context of meaning 'stupid', that's what irritates me.

Bloigen
When people use it in the context of meaning 'stupid', that's what irritates me.

Yeh, tahst pretyt gay.

TwisterGameX
Me. My username when I joined KMC was Trinity_Matrix, and everyone called me TM or Trin for short.

OH embarrasment

BackFire
I use gay from time to time to make fun of my friends, though now I tend to use "Emo" or Gothic" seeing as it's far more insulting.

Right SS?

Alpha Centauri
Oh I do agree, Lana. I'm just saying. I mean, for example: You know that I have a certain friend who loves insinuating that I am, for some reason, homosexual. He's by no means a homophobe, neither am I.

But when it's used in a derogatory way, like "That's gay" for something they don't like, then yes. I totally understand.

-AC

TwisterGameX

some one should make a thread in the gd about this eek!

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
I use gay from time to time to make fun of my friends, though now I tend to use "Emo" or Gothic" seeing as it's far more insulting.

Right SS?

laughing out loud

I've been known to call my sister an emo in order to tease her and piss her off...

Oh I do agree, Lana. I'm just saying. I mean, for example: You know that I have a certain friend who loves insinuating that I am, for some reason, homosexual. He's by no means a homophobe, neither am I.

But when it's used in a derogatory way, like "That's gay" for something they don't like, then yes. I totally understand.

-AC

Yeah, I know what you mean stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
You weren't even gone.... That's so gay. stick out tongue
Well you know what.....you're gay..................!

yes

Right SS?
Gothic<Non insulting
Emo<Argh.

BackFire
Gothic is just as insulting, or more so, then Emo is to me and my friends.

Both shop at Hot Topic for their trendy dark needs and both write shitty poetry centered on the word "death" and "darkness"

TwisterGameX
Whats an emo no expression

Lana
Hot Topic.

*shudders*

I go there for the simple fact that they have the best keychains, and they have loads of faerie art stuff, which I've always loved.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Gothic is just as insulting, or more so, then Emo is to me and my friends.

Both shop at Hot Topic for their trendy dark needs and both write shitty poetry centered on the word "death" and "darkness"
You're just mad because you have more hair on your left nut then I do on my head. smile

BackFire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Whats an emo no expression

Emo is another word for stupid.

Lana
Emo is another word for stupid.

laughing out loud straightforward and to the point, as always!

BackFire
You're just mad because you have more hair on your left nut then I do on my head. smile

And why would I be mad because of that? That's a station of great pride in my eyes.

Bloigen
Both Goths and Emos are gay.

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You guys should hear me go off about whiny emo/goth kids. I apparently amused the hell out of one of my friends doing that.

DanieLs_4_Ever
And why would I be mad because of that? That's a station of great pride in my eyes.
lmao. Damn, And I thought for once Id actually get ya.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Bloigen
Both Goths and Emos are gay.
Well you know what?.....I Dont Care!..ehm... Because Goths Kick Ass At My School. So Lick BF's left nut!

Lana
Whiny 15 year olds who pretend to be all dark and depressed and dress in Hot Topic clothing do not kick ass in any way, shape, or form.

BackFire
lmao. Damn, And I thought for once Id actually get ya.

Nope, though you surprised me by referencing my nuts.

Even so, I shave my nuts so it wasn't even true. Teehee.

Snoopbert

But anywho....HI! eek!

laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Nope, though you surprised me by referencing my nuts.

Even so, I shave my nuts so it wasn't even true. Teehee.
Wow, That Must Feel awkward yes

Lana
Uhh, BF, I'm sure that we didn't need to know about that laughing out loud

BackFire
No, feels quite nice, actually. My ex-gf used to love it.

Lana - I had to do something to cleanse everyones mind from Emos and gothics, what better way then bringing up my nuts?

Alpha Centauri
I've said it before and I'll say it again, even funnier than so-called "emo/goth kids" are people who completely misuse the words emo and goth AND have absolutely zero clue as to where they come from.

That's hoot number one for me.

Edit: Hoot number one is what BackFire just said.

-AC

DanieLs_4_Ever
rolling on floor laughing

Snoopbert
I know that people do that, but I always figured that it was okay to let them do it because they were giving it their own meaning.

Lana
I've said it before and I'll say it again, even funnier than so-called "emo/goth kids" are people who completely misuse the words emo and goth AND have absolutely zero clue as to where they come from.

That's hoot number one for me.

Edit: Hoot number one is what BackFire just said.

-AC

I know where they come from and what they really mean wink I just greatly dislike all the trendsters who DON'T.

Just like I hate whiny 15 year olds who claim to be depressed because they have to be home by 10 pm on Saturday night. Boo-fricking-hoo.

No, feels quite nice, actually. My ex-gf used to love it.

Lana - I had to do something to cleanse everyones mind from Emos and gothics, what better way then bringing up my nuts?

hysterical

Alpha Centauri
I hate those too, but their called idiots. Or if you really want to label, trendwhores. No need to attach music genres to them.

Attach BackFire's nuts to them, that might be a better solution. Or so BackFire just suggested to me in a PM entitled "How to Rid Yourself of Trendwhores! by The Mallpurger aka BackFire."

-AC

Lana
I hate those too, but their called idiots. Or if you really want to label, trendwhores. No need to attach music genres to them.

Attach BackFire's nuts to them, that might be a better solution. Or so BackFire just suggested to me in a PM entitled "How to Rid Yourself of Trendwhores! by The Mallpurger aka BackFire."

-AC

Or how about calling them 'little b!tch'? stick out tongue

OMFG laughing

BackFire
Yes, but only the hot ones please.

Because, lets face it, the saving grace of the trendy goth/emo movement is some chicks look incredibly hot wearing that style. Hot gothic chick = Boner for me and possible unwanted penetration for her.

Snoopbert
Or how about calling them 'little b!tch'? stick out tongue

OMFG laughing There is a small group of the trendwhore em's forming in our school, and the skaters are doing their best to stamp them out of existance laughing out loud

Lana
This is just way too funny laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
not pg13 no expression

Snoopbert
They're referring to Acorns, obviously.

Yes, but only the hot ones please.

Because, lets face it, the saving grace of the trendy goth/emo movement is some chicks look incredibly hot wearing that style. Hot gothic chick = Boner for me and possible unwanted penetration for her. That's a given, though I noticed that most Emo chicks end up lookin' like dykes.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hey man....this thread is so ... I dont know the word for it...It goes from topic to topic..It went from me, to goths/emo, to BF's left nut, to Goth/Emo. smile

BackFire
Yes, but there are some who are so hot they might as well just scream 'Please come pound my sad vag!"

TwisterGameX
confused

Lana
Originally posted by Snoopbert
They're referring to Acorns, obviously.

Obviously no expression stick out tongue

Snoopbert
Obviously no expression stick out tongue smile Glad you agree.

Sad vag? laughing

BackFire
Yes, Emo's are sad, and they have a vagina(not just the female ones, mind you), thus - Sad Vag.

Hey, sounds like a decent band name.

Lana
I dare you to start one called that stick out tongue

BackFire
Well, seeing as I have no musical talent.....I think I'd fit right in with the current world of music!

Lana
You'll be on the cover of every magazine and the newest teen heartthrob in an instant.

Alpha Centauri
We'll start a band. I'll play keyboard, ok?

We'll be called Leatherface and The Chainsaws.

-AC

BackFire
Ew, count me out. I don't want a bunch of pimply faced 13 year olds annoying me.

Snoopbert
z0MG!!! It's BF!!!! I w@nt y3r @utogr@ph!!!111oneone!!!!11

BackFire

-AC

Holy shit, I'm soooooo in!

Lana
Ew, count me out. I don't want a bunch of pimply faced 13 year olds annoying me.

laughing out loud

-AC

What can I play? eek!

Alpha Centauri
I don't RECALL inviting you into the band, Lana...but fine.

You can be a roadie or a bassist. Because female bassists are hot.

-AC

Tptmanno1
wow...
and sadly I've never met any of those..

Lana

-AC

You said we. I assumed the we meant everyone posting in this thread stick out tongue

I'll be the bassist big grin

Snoopbert

-AC roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire

-AC

Now all we need is groupies!

Speaking of that, where the hell has Tex been? He could fill in that roll quite nicely.

Alpha Centauri
Snoop, the purpose of that was...?

BF: If you want a male groupie, you can go for that. I would prefer groupies of the opposite gender.

-AC

Lana
Now all we need is groupies!

Speaking of that, where the hell has Tex been? He could fill in that roll quite nicely.

He randomly appeared a few days ago....but I agree, he'd be a great groupie laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
They are!
And don't you hate when you screw up posting times...

I wanna be in the band!!

Lana

BF: If you want a male groupie, you can go for that. I would prefer groupies of the opposite gender.

-AC

You don't know Tex, do you....he's the resident forum diva.

BackFire

-AC

Oh, yeah. Tex is basically a female these days, so it's all good.

Lana can maybe double as a psuedo groupie for us. She can act like a groupie and then other real groupies will follow her.

Tptmanno1
Yup.
EDIT:
REALLY temped to say something about BF's post...
But Lana may kill me...

Lana
Oh, yeah. Tex is basically a female these days, so it's all good.

Lana can maybe double as a psuedo groupie for us. She can act like a groupie and then other real groupies will follow her.

So I could like be a pretend groupie in order to get more groupies?

Sweet.

BackFire
So I could like be a pretend groupie in order to get more groupies?

Sweet.

Sure, well, if you wanted you could double as a REAL groupie, up to you.

Alpha Centauri
No I do think Lana is good enough to be a real groupie. Infact, Lana...if you use the groupie bonus yourself, female of course, I may let you be the TOP ROADIE!

-AC

Tptmanno1
Yay for thread hijacking...

BackFire
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Yup.
EDIT:
But Lana may kill me...

Do it!

Lana
But I wanna play bass.

And pretend to be Spiderman during concerts.

Like Lyn-Z did stick out tongue

Yup.
EDIT:
But Lana may kill me...

Ooohhh?

Tptmanno1
Oh it would involve the band needing to have Ush in it...

Lana
bang

BackFire
Oh it would involve the band needing to have Ush in it...

Holy shit, awesome.

Ush would totally be in the band. He could be our publicist/towel boy. He'd whip me with a towel when I'd start getting tired/lazy.

Tptmanno1
told ya!
I could play...
Something...
We could be a cool band like Oingo Boingo or Mr. Bungle and have a Sax...

Tptmanno1
Holy shit, awesome.

Ush would totally be in the band. He could be our publicist/towel boy. He'd whip me with a towel when I'd start getting tired/lazy.
Which would end up being every 5 seconds because you would start doing that on purpose.

BackFire
Who the hell's goign to play the cowbell?

Tptmanno1
I dunno...
But we need more cowbell

Lana
Which would end up being every 5 seconds because you would start doing that on purpose.

laughing out loud yeah probably!

Who the hell's goign to play the cowbell?

You?

BackFire
I accept!

Lana
Woohoo!

We're going to be the best band EVER.

Tptmanno1
We could get TH... If he's around...
He had the Cowbell sig for a while if I remember correctly

BackFire
Yeah he did

I'm sure TH would be in.

Tptmanno1
Woot
I'll Play drums!
Yay Drums!

Lana
Sweeeet.

Inspectah Deck

But anywho....HI! eek!

Again?

Alpha Centauri
What the shitting Hell do you think you're all doing? I created this band, I am the creative controller here.

I decide who joins and who doesn't. You know what? F*ck you guys, I quit! Let's see you make it without me.

-AC

Lana
stick out tongue

Well, I am off. Time to go party diva

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Clovie

But anywho....HI! eek!

I didn't know you were gone bag

but I guess it's good to see you back happy

BackFire
What the shitting Hell do you think you're all doing? I created this band, I am the creative controller here.

I decide who joins and who doesn't. You know what? F*ck you guys, I quit! Let's see you make it without me.

-AC

More groupies for me!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yes, Emo's are sad, and they have a vagina(not just the female ones, mind you), thus - Sad Vag.

Hey, sounds like a decent band name.
BF, we know your secret desire to have a vagina of your own attached to your body. eek!

T.V.O.T.I.
why do I even bother

DanieLs_4_Ever
? Lol.

Lord. Zidane
I missed you, lol

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
I missed you, lol
*wave* smile

DarkC

But anywho....HI! eek!
Uh.....

kmcdude

Shortly in like a DAY What the f**k?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Dont Uh....me! Meheh.

Inspectah Deck
Dont Uh....me! Meheh.

dontgetit

DanieLs_4_Ever
heh

Ken Kenobi
heh

What a useless post. no expression That was done soley for bumping this thread.

tecknoyashi
.. ....hey

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
.. ....hey

Fix your damn signature. no expression

tecknoyashi
.................... fine then

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud
What's funny?

tecknoyashi
....................... whatever it is its probably not worth laughiing about

DanieLs_4_Ever
hehe

tecknoyashi
........................akward........ @_@ ........... was that sarcasim ?

Inspectah Deck
What's funny?

What Ken Kenobi said

Ken Kenobi
hehe

Please tell me, what's the use of wasting a post on just saying "hehe"? Surely you have more to say than just a laugh.

tecknoyashi
...................laugh about all you want ..................... it doesnt bother me one bit

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Please tell me, what's the use of wasting a post on just saying "hehe"? Surely you have more to say than just a laugh.
Surely you have more to say then "Fix your damn signature." in a post, that's a waste of space. LAME!

RogerRamjet

But anywho....HI! eek!

oh welcome back...i remember your sig...and i always find it nice too see when someone finds true love...as for those lonely acneinfested f u c k s who make fun out of that, only envy you for your luck to have somebody you can call your own...as if i gave a shit what some of these kids here say or think...that would be as much as attention anyone else would give them IRL..you did good to come back...and now don't ever leave..at least not because of a few lowlifes here...

tecknoyashi
.........................im confused............................as always

Ken Kenobi
Surely you have more to say then "Fix your damn signature." in a post, that's a waste of space. LAME!

You see, I was tired of seeing tecknoyashi's signature with messed up IMG tags, so I told him/her to fix it.

All you did was "hehe". At least when I post something, there is room for someone to have a reply. How are you supposed to reply to a post with just a laugh? There's no sense in it.

You calling me out on my post and calling it "LAME!" that's the pot calling the kettle black.

To quote you: LAME!

tecknoyashi
... well jeeee ..... maybe i was to busy being grounded from the computer and i couldnt fix it ...................

DanieLs_4_Ever
You see, I was tired of seeing tecknoyashi's signature with messed up IMG tags, so I told him/her to fix it.

All you did was "hehe". At least when I post something, there is room for someone to have a reply. How are you supposed to reply to a post with just a laugh? There's no sense in it.

You calling me out on my post and calling it "LAME!" that's the pot calling the kettle black.

To quote you: LAME!
Im sorry you're in major PMS mode today, dude.

tecknoyashi

To quote you: LAME! her !

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
... well jeeee ..... maybe i was to busy being grounded from the computer and i couldnt fix it ...................

Why do you use so much periods?

DanieLs_4_Ever
And no I will NOT lick your toes!

Ken Kenobi
Im sorry you're in major PMS mode today, dude.

I'm just pointing out that you don't make worthwhile posts. stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
I'm just pointing out that you don't make worthwhile posts. stick out tongue
Well Neither do you! Mr Fancy Pants! mwahah.

tecknoyashi
well ide rather show you the way im talkin , instead of talking like a happy person , usually many periods stands for derpression or they are simply goth and like to express it doing that , im not sayin everyone does , but i have many friends who do

tecknoyashi
.... now you made me confuse myself

Inspectah Deck
And no I will NOT lick your toes!

dontgetit Fine with me

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
dontgetit Fine with me
Was I talking to you? smile

Ken Kenobi
Well Neither do you! Mr Fancy Pants! mwahah.

Not in this forum, no. I don't spend my time in just the OTF, but at least I add to each thread I post in, which is more than I can say of you.

I don't make worthwhile posts? Here is one I posted just today.

All you ever post about is your boyfriend. Who, by the way, I am tired of hearing about. I have nothing against the guy, but you shove him down our throats.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Not in this forum, no. I don't spend my time in just the OTF, but at least I add to each thread I post in, which is more than I can say of you.

I don't make worthwhile posts? Here is one I posted just today.

All you ever post about is your boyfriend. Who, by the way, I am tired of hearing about. I have nothing against the guy, but you shove him down our throats.
Well if you want my truthful answer, not many people read things that long. no expression
And actually ehm...no I dont...I havent mentioned him that much lately. LAME!

DarkC
Well if you want my truthful answer, not many people read things that long. no expression
Those who don't read worthwhile posts are pretty ignorant, in my opinion.

Ken Kenobi

It's not my fault you have a short attention span and/or are too slow to read some thoughtful and reasoning posts, no matter the length.

You shoved his name and his picture down our throats many times before, not to mention we have to see him everytime you post.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>