Most stupid post on the forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Please guys lets find it smile

jrodslam
Uhh Ohh. no

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
Uhh Ohh. no

laughing yes

smile

DrDoom101
BLACK ROBB ONCE AGAIN YOU PROVE YOU'RE A MORRON!!! -Wolverine8888

Creshosk
That's like asking for a needle in a pile of needles. . .

I do know there's this guy, used to go by Kuntz. . . shifty

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's like asking for a needle in a pile of needles. . .

I do know there's this guy, used to go by Kuntz. . . shifty

laughing out loud watch out whirly laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by willRules
laughing out loud watch out whirly laughing out loud

I think Cresh is just a little upset about the Phoenix, thats cool smile

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DrDoom101
BLACK ROBB ONCE AGAIN YOU PROVE YOU'RE A MORRON!!! -Wolverine8888
ya u find that funny yet ive u heard what rob said right befor I said that u find robs post a lot funnier

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I think Cresh is just a little upset about the Phoenix, thats cool smile Naw, I was just joking around. smile

Well the second half of my post was a joke, The first half I'm fairly serious about. . .

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
Naw, I was just joking around. smile

Well the second half of my post was a joke, The first half I'm fairly serious about. . .

fair enough.

smile

but its a needle we must find smile

Arahan
Sleestak

Ultimate Rage
dont make fun of wolverine8888 u stupid ****s......

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

agreed smile

Sir Whirlysplat

and on that note this certainly is up their a very sad private message from someone I do not wish to incriminate.

am attempting to start a forum-wide act where EVERYONE is ignoring Wolverine8888. Why? Just read his posts. Make sure you have a garbage can nearby in case you need to vomit.

Unfortunately, Wolverine8888 is, almost admirably, very resilient to insults, degradation and other forms of ridicule. He just won't give up. He actually seems to feed on it. Since he acts like a hell-born child, we must treat him like a hell-born child. Children thrive on attention. If they are ignored, they will try to get more attention. But eventually, they will grow silent and finally shut-up. This is what I hope for Wolverine8888. If we ALL ignore him. Not reply to ANY of his posts and not POST his threads. Than he will ultimately feel rejected. And he will leave. And we will rejoice. So PLEASE. Add Wolverine8888 to your ignore list.

To those who don't know how. Simply click on a link with his name and read his profile. In his profile you'll see a button that says "Add to Ignore List" or something of that nature. His posts, past and future, will no longer be visible. Be warned we CAN still see when he posts. And you DO have the option to see his post by clicking on a link, but we won't be able to see any garbage he writes.

If we all come together, we can finally be rid of this 'pathetic stain of a man."

no

bullying, I thought we were not in the playground

steverules
Wolverine can beat galactus and fly-made up by your's sincerely. copyrighted.

Ultimate Rage
yeah seriously.....he is actually interested in comics.......and he does bring some good points.......he is a valuable member people just exaggerate his posts.....

Sir Whirlysplat
yeah seriously.....he is actually interested in comics.......and he does bring some good points.......he is a valuable member people just exaggerate his posts.....

agreed smile

steverules
Well thanx, I didn't know u guys felt this way -sniff-

leonidas
i think 8888 is great. you always know what you'll get. it's oddly refreshing to know something can be and remain so constant. wouldn't be the same without a few guys like him around.

that said, he DOES have his moments . . . big grin

this is a tough thread whirly. i'm not much for making people appear . . . less than intelligent.

i am however, all for having OTHER people point it out so i can get a good chuckle! big grin

Scoobless
found it:

laughing yes

smile

big grin

wolverine8888
and on that note this certainly is up their a very sad private message from someone I do not wish to incriminate.

am attempting to start a forum-wide act where EVERYONE is ignoring Wolverine8888. Why? Just read his posts. Make sure you have a garbage can nearby in case you need to vomit.

Unfortunately, Wolverine8888 is, almost admirably, very resilient to insults, degradation and other forms of ridicule. He just won't give up. He actually seems to feed on it. Since he acts like a hell-born child, we must treat him like a hell-born child. Children thrive on attention. If they are ignored, they will try to get more attention. But eventually, they will grow silent and finally shut-up. This is what I hope for Wolverine8888. If we ALL ignore him. Not reply to ANY of his posts and not POST his threads. Than he will ultimately feel rejected. And he will leave. And we will rejoice. So PLEASE. Add Wolverine8888 to your ignore list.

To those who don't know how. Simply click on a link with his name and read his profile. In his profile you'll see a button that says "Add to Ignore List" or something of that nature. His posts, past and future, will no longer be visible. Be warned we CAN still see when he posts. And you DO have the option to see his post by clicking on a link, but we won't be able to see any garbage he writes.

If we all come together, we can finally be rid of this 'pathetic stain of a man."

no

bullying, I thought we were not in the playground

ya draco is a ***** I know

wolverine8888

thank u

wolverine8888
agreed smile
thank u

Dizzle
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya draco is a ***** I know

Meh, trying to get someone shunned is going a bit too far, but overall, Draco's a good guy... I personally just decide to say "Screw you guys!" to anyone who decides to complain that someone is making fun of them... It's a freaking internet forum, you don't HAVE to participate in every thread. If you or someone else is genuinely getting pissed off, the person is probably outdebating the crap out of you or vice versa. Don't get mad. Get even! evil face

And I agree, while wolverine8888 may really like his Wolverine... He does know quite a lot about him. Everyone's biased towards someone. It's why I don't really let myself argue for Batman anymore...

Ultimate Rage
its time to change people's outlook on wolverine8888.......all this shit is getting me ****en pissed .....he is a good guy......people make up shit about him....he never said wolverine could lift 25...tons.or something......and unlike 80% of members he actually provides explanation for his believes.....so he deserves more respect from everyone......

Paola
This is your last warning:

OPEN ANOTHER NOT-COMIC RELATED THREAD IN THIS SECTION AND YOU ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED.

In the meantime, get a 2 week off of KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.