Exar Kun versus Dooku and Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Can the Dark Lord beat two Sith on his own?

Darth_Glentract
Didn't you say he could take the PT Council? He'd surely take these slums.

Ianus
Well, possibly. The PT council is at a slight disadvantage compared to two formidable SIth lords. More room to work with, deadlier powers, etc. Dooku is also a Makashi master.

The Creator
Kun pwns these fools.

mace=badass
If the PT council can't take Exar I don't think they can.

Ballister
Arena?

Ianus
An open field.

Ballister
... I'd probably say Exar... It'd be close, though.

Illustrious
Exar gets my vote.

Great Vengeance
Depends on which sidious, if its DE sidious then he has shown the power to transport people across the galaxy, IMO he is clearly at least up there with Exar if not higher. If its pre-DE sidious I would probably have to say Exar due to sidious not showing any clearly superior force feats before DE. Dooku will just be used as a meat shield or something.

Ianus
Good point. I never did specify which Sidious. Let's assume it's DE Sidious.

Ballister
Then I change my vote. Sidious uses his extreme powers to attack Kun, and Dooku is just a flesh bag that he would lift with the Force and throw at Kun. When it knocks him down, Sidious will kill him any way he wants. Or maybe Exar could defeat Sidious, but not without losing... an arm... or leg.... or both.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Depends on which sidious, if its DE sidious then he has shown the power to transport people across the galaxy, IMO he is clearly at least up there with Exar if not higher. If its pre-DE sidious I would probably have to say Exar due to sidious not showing any clearly superior force feats before DE. Dooku will just be used as a meat shield or something.

I wouldn't say DE Sidious has shown the ability as stronger than Kun, but he's up there.

Sorgo
Wasn't Kun guessed to be a Master of Makashi or something?

Darth_Glentract
I think that was just fanon. He created his own form that was never passed along as far as I know. Remember that Makashi was the second form made. I refuse to belive that they only has Shii Cho for 21,000 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.