-=- Most Coffee Ever Drunk? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
What is the most amount of Coffee ever drunk within 24 hours by a human being?

And What do you think if Drinking 100 cups within 24 hours?

But I REALLY need to knwo how mcuhwas the most, can't find it in any record sites..

Bloigen
1000 Gallons in 2 minutes.

Clovie
for me it is a cup confused I don't drink coffee.

WindDancer
Ever seen the Big Gulps from 7/11? Yup, the Double Gulp. I drank that much coffee once.

Pandemoniac
I work at the strangest hours, and coffee is one of my main life-supports. I drink about 12 cups a day.
I have read that drinking 80 cups of coffee in a row can be lethal, case you wanted to know.

Fëanor
usually about 11 cups during the day...then i have maybe 2 or 3 just before going to bed. helps me to sleep

Bloigen
He's not asking you people. He wants to know the world record.

Pandemoniac
ok ok, but it could be 80 cups, that is what some guy drank just before his heart went POP!

† Mäs †
About 27 Cups.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Bloigen
He's not asking you people. He wants to know the world record. in my world it is...so nyah tongue2

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
(...)
I have read that drinking 80 cups of coffee in a row can be lethal, case you wanted to know.

What? Only? Damned These human bodies.

Pandemoniac
Yeah, our venerability to tasty substances is a true pain in the ass...
By the way, drink 160 cups of tea as fast as you can and you'll see the great beyond aswell it seems.

amity75
I make great coffee and can only drink it if I make it myself. I find that other peoples coffee tends to taste like the devils nobcheese.

Koala MeatPie
But the most I ever Drunk was 8 or 9 Cups in a day.

People around me went slow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.