Bullseye Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayd
I think it'd be close... but i think Deathstroke would end up winning in the end.

spetznaz
Deathstroke.
BullsEye is an amazingly efficient killer (he is actually amazingly gifted at that), but Deathstroke is simply legendary.
Not only can he (Deathstroke) take someone out directly, but he can also use obtuse methodologies of taking a person out. And when it comes to prep he is essentially at Batman level .....quite possibly more.

long pig
Slade's a faster draw.

snoopdogg
I can see Bullseye getting a win. But the only way I see him doing it if he can throw his projectile first. But then again Deathstroke has enhanced senses.

Good match.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandBullseye002.jpg

long pig
DS could possibly catch it unless BE throws it at mach speeds. Which he may.

long pig
Plus, ya know, Slade's got that whole healing thing to go on. In the villains united comic where he and deadshot fight, the bullets didn't seem to puncture his skin.

Got a scan of that snoop?

snoopdogg
You have to be a crazy motherf*cker to try this with Deadshot.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DeathstrokeandDeashot.jpg

Juntai
In his own comic series in one issue, Slade stood toe to toe with an entire room of dudes of with guns. His whole thing was.. All he had to do is make sure all of them go down before he does.
They all fell, then he dropped.
Then he healed, and got right back up.

Piedmon
I know Deathstroke should be the favored one by a longshot here, but somehow.... I think that's why Bullseye will win. He's the dark horse, but I just feel it--even if the stats don't back it up. Bullseye would be luckier, or use the terrain better somehow.

long pig
DS just got shot there many times, and didn't slow him down any. Maybe his healing has been wolverinerized.

grey fox
Deathstroke.

His reaction time/reflexes are amazing acute . He was able to tag flash easily enough . Bullseye is a decent street leveler but he is way out of his league here

FYI : Snoop that scan is from the Marvel/Dc crossover which is Non-Canon anyway.

Wild Cowboy
IMO its canon !!! It shows many DC feats.............

Dude, someone who got shot in the eye, arrowed in the eye,
someone who can kill BATMAN anytime he wanted !!!

IS NOT GOING TO LOOSE TO AN IRISH GIGOLO !!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
IMO its canon !!! It shows many DC feats.............

No it isn't , the fights mostly worked out upon a voting system , which makes it unfair and-or unrealistic . Therefore the entire series is Non-Canon.

Wild Cowboy
Oh well........... your entitled to your opinion !!

grey fox
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
Oh well........... your entitled to your opinion !!

No it's fact .

Wild Cowboy
Then why do people consider JLA/Avengers canon ??

grey fox
Because that didn't have a voting system to work out fights.

JLA/AVENGERS =Realistic (Flash owned quicksilver , supes got his ass kicked by various magical heroes ect ect)

MARVEL/DC=Unrealistic (Wolverine owned Lobo , Storm beat WW)

Wild Cowboy
Oh...... you got point...... Okay its not canon... DS wins.... next !!

Juntai
Not only that, but it's been moved into continuity.
For example, Krona actually got trapped in that egg, and it appeared later in JLA.
The Crime Syndikate died in that crossover, and they were actually dead.

8bitChris
It's not Marvel canon.

Galactus isn't dead. I'm willing to put money on the fact that the Shiar guard is still in tact as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.