Flash w/no legs & One arm vs Wolverine & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Not a spite thread, seriously.

I wonder how fast Flash would be rolling around without any legs and only one arm? Still faster than Quicksilver and whatnot.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by long pig
Not a spite thread, seriously.

I wonder how fast Flash would be rolling around without any legs and only one arm? Still faster than Quicksilver and whatnot.

you see kids that what vodka does to you..... shifty

long pig
You're one to talk, ruskie!

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by long pig
You're one to talk, ruskie!

whistle i am more into beer bub

Juntai
Flash could form limbs out of the speedforce, then run on them.
Not to mention the fact he'd have his legs and arm back quickly enough, given his lightspeed healing.

Piedmon
Lightspeed.... healing?

No. No. This is taking it too far. I don't trust you Flash fans anymore. I think you just sit around all day and make up shit like this to amuse yourselves.

"I know, I know! He can vibrate the molecules on objects so fast he transmutes shit! Now Firestorm sucks!"

"I know, I know! He can create so much friction that it shoots heat beams! Now he can totally curbstomp Martian Manhunter!"

WELL WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, FLASH FANS. I SAY ENOUGH. Who's with me!!??

Scoobless
well he can still throw stuff at light speed

Juntai
Originally posted by Piedmon
Lightspeed.... healing?

No. No. This is taking it too far. I don't trust you Flash fans anymore. I think you just sit around all day and make up shit like this to amuse yourselves.

"I know, I know! He can vibrate the molecules on objects so fast he transmutes shit! Now Firestorm sucks!"

"I know, I know! He can create so much friction that it shoots heat beams! Now he can totally curbstomp Martian Manhunter!"

WELL WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, FLASH FANS. I SAY ENOUGH. Who's with me!!?? You'll notice when Deathstroke fought that JLA team, he stabbed completely through Flash's chest, and Flash was back up a couple panels later.
Flash is one of the fastest healers in comics. His metabolism is lightspeed.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Juntai
You'll notice when Deathstroke fought that JLA team, he stabbed completely through Flash's chest, and Flash was back up a couple panels later.

the point is he should have never been stabbed in the first place......

Beyonder
You'll notice when Deathstroke fought that JLA team, he stabbed completely through Flash's chest, and Flash was back up a couple panels later.

But has he regrown limbs before?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Piedmon
Lightspeed.... healing?

WELL WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, FLASH FANS. I SAY ENOUGH. Who's with me!!?? Put down your Wolverine comic and pick up a Flash comic and read it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
the point is he should have never been stabbed in the first place...... But, you have to remember, Slade knows how Wally thinks. He trained with the Titans. He knew almost everyone in that fight and their style.. He rigged the fight the way it went. He has defeated Wally a number of times, and other Flashes too.
And like I said, in most big crossovers as such, the writers take down Flash first.. they can't let him run amuck in their story.
However, in a non-pis/cis environment, such as the forum. He'd be much harder to tag.

Ultimate Rage
But, you have to remember, Slade knows how Wally thinks. He trained with the Titans. He knew almost everyone in that fight and their style.. He rigged the fight the way it went. He has defeated Wally a number of times, and other Flashes too.
And like I said, in most big crossovers as such, the writers take down Flash first.. they can't let him run amuck in their story.
However, in a non-pis/cis environment, such as the forum. He'd be much harder to tag.

true....

Creshosk
Flash is one of the fastest healers in comics. His metabolism is lightspeed. Why wouldn't he die at lightspeed though?

Stab a normal person like that leave them untreated and they will die.

Juntai
Originally posted by Creshosk
Why wouldn't he die at lightspeed though?

Stab a normal person like that leave them untreated and they will die. Normal people don't have control over their entire molecular structure and run through time and space either.

snoopdogg
6 months ago people said Flash couldn't do the IMP. Although I cannot recall too many times he healed quickly but he has done it.

Creshosk
Normal people don't have control over their entire molecular structure and run through time and space either. Right I keep forgetting about that. . .

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Beyonder
But has he regrown limbs before?
I don't know but I wouldn't doubt him making limbs out of the speed force on account of Flash does whatever he wants.

Juntai
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't know but I wouldn't doubt him making limbs out of the speed force on account of Flash does whatever he wants. Flash's costume is the solid manifestation of the Speed Force, he can summon it at will. In JLA, the suit is bullet resistant/proof . In "Iron Heights" Flash uses his suit to seal up a capsule as well as to seal up his eyes and mouth to prevent a disease from getting into his suit. The first time it manifested itself solidly, Flash was covered in spines and mistaken as a mutant. The first time Flash intentionally manifested the suit, it was because his legs were broken , so Flash basically turned the suit into power armor to enable him to stand, run, and fight even with broken legs. However, this power is largely ignored by writers, because if followed to it's obvious conclusion, Flash could make nearly any object out of the speedforce. Armor, weapons, shields, and possibly eventually reach the ability to just make GL-esque constructs.

Dizzle
I vaguely remember Flash not actually needing to run. His control of the speedforce was so good that he would just kind of propel himself forward, pumping his arms and legs just out of habit. (similar to Superman eating) Plus, even if he can't, he should still be at what, Mach 50 hopping on one arm? Making him a Speed Force GL would be going a tad too far though... Seriously, you gotta love Wally, but that's just no fun at all.

roughrider
I think I liked it better years ago, when Wally was just pushing the speed of sound. Now with the speedforce and all this super-healing, infinite mass punch etc., they have to resort to lots of PIS and CIS to give him trouble. At least he had no speed force to rely on in Avengers/JLA.

The Ion
Just wait 10 years and see the type of stuff they have Bart doing. You know they love making each Flash better and more powerful than the last.

BTW, I predict this thread will result in many more Flash spite threads. Get ready for Flash Vs Living Tribunal.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dizzle
Making him a Speed Force GL would be going a tad too far though... Seriously, you gotta love Wally, but that's just no fun at all.

Yeah , thats like making supes a Gl , oh wait marvel already has one of them.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Dizzle
I vaguely remember Flash not actually needing to run. His control of the speedforce was so good that he would just kind of propel himself forward, pumping his arms and legs just out of habit. (similar to Superman eating) Plus, even if he can't, he should still be at what, Mach 50 hopping on one arm? Making him a Speed Force GL would be going a tad too far though... Seriously, you gotta love Wally, but that's just no fun at all.

"My name is wally west. I'm the fastest GL rip-off in the world"

cool

But yeah, he'd still kick their asses even with THOSE stipulations.

~wickerman~

King Thor
I have a feeling this thread is going to piss off a lot of Wolverine fanboys...

grey fox
Originally posted by King Thor
I have a feeling this thread is going to piss off a lot of Wolverine fanboys...

ANY wolvie thread that has the crazy canuck losing pisses them off......

King Thor
Originally posted by grey fox
ANY wolvie thread that has the crazy canuck losing pisses them off......

laughing Yeah that's true. They seem to go into "savage" mode or something.

grey fox
Me - Wolveirne loses

R.W.F. - *Snikt* BERZERKER RAGE !!!!

King Thor
Me - Wolveirne loses

R.W.F. - *Snikt* BERZERKER RAGE !!!!

laughing out loud I've seen it myself....and lived to tell about it....

grey fox
The worst one used to be 888 but he seems to be a little calmer , although i dont participate in many Wolverine threads since my brain can only take so much anti-logic.

King Thor
The worst one used to be 888 but he seems to be a little calmer , although i dont participate in many Wolverine threads since my brain can only take so much anti-logic.

Yeah same here. If there's one thing I hate is arguing with Wolvie Fanboys. Everything they say makes absolutely no sense to me.

grey fox
I think adamantium claws are the new anti life equation

Adamantium claws + Anyone =Dead person.

Wild Cowboy
LOL !!!
You can only let Flash use his dick, and he'll still win !!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
LOL !!!
You can only let Flash use his dick, and he'll still win !!!!

blink blink ...thats ****ed up

leonheartmm
all flash has to do is flap around his "package" at lightspeed, then u have em both dead.

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
all flash has to do is flap around his "package" at lightspeed, then u have em both dead.

If it's Ultimate Wolverine he doesn't even have to use lightspeed shifty

~wickerman~

leonheartmm
wickerman, what is it with u n PINK

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
wickerman, what is it with u n PINK

I like the way the text looks on the background.

~wickerman~

grey fox
Originally posted by Wickerman
If it's Ultimate Wolverine he doesn't even have to use lightspeed shifty

~wickerman~

The only thing lightspeed about that is colossus reaction......

jrodslam
Flash with 1 arm can create sonic booms like nothing. Him sitting up fast can create a sonic boom. And yes, he can speed up his metabolism to allow himself to heal intantly. Like someone already said, Wally has some of the best healing factor in comics.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
you see kids that what vodka does to you..... shifty

agreed

Ex11B
Flash could form limbs out of the speedforce, then run on them.
Not to mention the fact he'd have his legs and arm back quickly enough, given his lightspeed healing.

WHAT?..flash has a super healing factor?....what else can he do? eek!

Juntai
Originally posted by Ex11B
WHAT?..flash has a super healing factor?....what else can he do? eek! Nearly anything he wants to do.

Juntai
http://braveandthebold.net/characters/traits/7511.html

Juntai
And then here's a list I found that someone had made up of just some of Flash's feats.

- Air Cushions - Running in a circle rapidly, Flash can create a vortex of air that creates and updraft to cushion to catch falling object or persons gently. This can also undo hurricanes and suffocate bombs -
Air Cushions - Not limited to running, Flash can also move his arms at incredible speeds to create cushions of air with his feet or arms. He has done this to save himself from a fall or as a form of ad-hoc flight.
- Air Punch - If travelling at high speed but unwilling to pulp an ordinary criminal, Flash can punch the air at high speed creating a concussive wave of air with a little range behind it. Flash has used this as a limited range attack, to deflect bullets, and the KO weaker enemies.
- Burn a fever - Tied to his accelerated metabolism, Flash can go through illnesses, intoxicants, and similar maladies in seconds.
- Calling Lightning - As Flash's body metabolizes the Speed Force, ambient energy in the form of visible lightning is created. Flash has used this to generate bright light or to playfully shock people.
- Disassemble - Flash is not just straight line speed, he posseses fine motor control and the Speed Force allows him to interact with advanced machinery at high speeds. Flash can take apart a vehicle down to its nuts and bolts even as it's driving, build a bridge even as it's falling apart, or take part the guns of criminals before the trigger is pulled.
- Doubles - Flash can modulate his speed to create after-images to the naked eye, allowing him to appear in multiple places simulateously. Flash has used this ability to maintain his secret identity or strobed it to disorientate his enemies.
- Durability - The Speed Force grants a measure of durability proportionate to his travelling speed.
- Earthquake - By matching the vibrations at the right point, Flash can continually stomp the ground to creating increasingly powerful vibrations that create localized, forward moving, earthquakes.
- Eat a lot - Sustained by the Speed Force, Flash no longer needs to eat, but enjoys doing so and is capable of accelerating his metabolism to burn through massive quantities of food with no negative side-effects.
- Fire trail - Capable of arbitrarily controlling his friction, Flash can leave a trail of fire behind himself. Similarly, he can rub things rapidly to create a hot-hand effect.
- Heal wounds - Flash can "metabolize" his wounds, healing at a vastly accelerated rate. He has recovered from being impaled by a sword. By lending his speed to others, he can also heal other's wounds.
- Inexhaustible - Flash is sustained by the Speed Force, so he never tires physically.
- Intangibility - By vibrating, Flash's molecules can slip through solid substances; in addition, Flash can impart kinetic energy and instability through this process causing it to explode shortly after.
- Invisibility - Flash can move at speeds faster than the naked eye to make him functionally invisible.
- Invisibility - A little trickier, Flash can vibrate in place to make himself invisible.
- Material Cut- High speed knife edge of the palm has been shown capable of cutting gun barrels.
- Rapid Punch - Landing a series of punches in an instant.
- Relative Time Stop - Time stands still from Flash's perspective if need be. This ability has kicked in when he or those around him are in danger, even before he has consciously perceived the danger. Unfortunately it often kicks in reflexively during times of stress (or even boredom) turning otherwise untenable situations even longer than normal... Flash once spent a relative week at the opera.
- Running Punch - Also called the Infinite Mass Punch, Flash can impart his speed to the power of his punch, creating a very heavy strike that has felled some of the strongest characters in the DCU.
- Safe Carry - Flash's Speed Force aura extends far beyond his body to protect the environment from his speed and himself from the environment (dirt, dust, air friction, etc). This enables Flash to carry one or even two people at high speeds without them being harmed by it (unlike, say, Superman).
- Slipstream Drag - Flash can drag objects or agile/durable humans in a slipstream behind him. Flash has used this ability to evacuate the entire JLA.
- Sonic booms - If Flash doesn't use the Speed Force to stop it, Flash can create sonic booms at will, with their full concussive and sonic effects.
- Speed Force Armor - After learning more about the Speed Force, Flash learned he could solidify it and manifest it into his costume. As it responds to his will, Flash has used this to seal up his eyes or mouth, create pockets for holding objects, and create a bright yellow armor for him to run in even while his legs were broken. The first time his aura manifested solidly (before he had an understanding of the Force), Flash found himself covered in foot long spikes meant to protect him from harm.
- Speed Learning - Flash can read books to learn things instantly, but only for the short term.
- Speed Theft/Loan - One of Flash's most powerful abilities, Flash can rob objects of their kinetic energy stopping them and speeding himself up; further, Flash can impart his speed to other persons or objects. Flash has used theft to stop bullets or to take the energy out of a tsunami; Flash has lent speed to armies of superheroes and even to his wife so she could see from his perspective.
- Time Travel - Through raw speed, Flash can break the Time Barrier and travel both forwards and backwards through time. He can also adjust his own vibrations to visit alternate dimensions.
- Vacuum - By travelling around someone, he can create a vortex of such strength that it sucks the air out of the eye of the vortex. Flash has used this ability to extinguish fires and to suffocate enemies.
- Wall Run - At high speeds, running up or along a wall is not difficult.

Juntai
Did people just think Flash runs fast or something?

jrodslam
Did people just think Flash runs fast or something?

Obviously. sad

snoopdogg
Did people just think Flash runs fast or something? They are too busy reading Wolverine comics shifty

Haha JK.

Creshosk
Originally posted by snoopdogg
They are too busy reading Wolverine comics shifty

Haha JK. Or are you? shifty

Juntai
This is why I said at full potential, one with the speed force, Wally West would be nigh invincible. I already went into how he should be able to make constructs like a GL.. And he has super healing, vibrate between dimensions and time, cannot be cut from his power source since he's the one MAINLINED to the speedforce. Lightning bolts. Earthquakes. Give and steal kinetic energy... On and on. He's super pimp.

jrodslam
I already went into how he should be able to make constructs like a GL..

He has.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/664/flash145p126dw1po.th.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
He has.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/664/flash145p126dw1po.th.jpg I know he has, but he doesn't do it frequently at all. He's also created armor for himself, and crutches, and a couple of other things. But used effectively, he could do so much more.

zachrivard
I GOT IT

the speed force is a manifestation of God, just like the pheonix force flash is unbeatable when he is one with the speedforce, flash is now an aspect of god and cant be beaten

Juntai
Originally posted by zachrivard
I GOT IT

the speed force is a manifestation of God, just like the pheonix force flash is unbeatable when he is one with the speedforce, flash is now an aspect of god and cant be beaten ...

Juntai
WELL MAYBE
LETS LOOK AT THE CLUES
SPECTRE FORCE
PHEONIX FORCE
SPEED FORCE

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Or maybe you're just a smart ass. lol.
big grin

The Ion
So Wally is The Flash of the White Crown?

Ex11B
he had all these abilities even in the early days..right?

spetznaz
Originally posted by jrodslam
He has.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/664/flash145p126dw1po.th.jpg

What comic is that from. Looks cool.
Thanks.

jrodslam
Beats me.

Its from a Flash respect thread.

Lord Magnus
And then here's a list I found that someone had made up of just some of Flash's feats.

- Air Cushions - Running in a circle rapidly, Flash can create a vortex of air that creates and updraft to cushion to catch falling object or persons gently. This can also undo hurricanes and suffocate bombs -
Air Cushions - Not limited to running, Flash can also move his arms at incredible speeds to create cushions of air with his feet or arms. He has done this to save himself from a fall or as a form of ad-hoc flight.
- Air Punch - If travelling at high speed but unwilling to pulp an ordinary criminal, Flash can punch the air at high speed creating a concussive wave of air with a little range behind it. Flash has used this as a limited range attack, to deflect bullets, and the KO weaker enemies.
- Burn a fever - Tied to his accelerated metabolism, Flash can go through illnesses, intoxicants, and similar maladies in seconds.
- Calling Lightning - As Flash's body metabolizes the Speed Force, ambient energy in the form of visible lightning is created. Flash has used this to generate bright light or to playfully shock people.
- Disassemble - Flash is not just straight line speed, he posseses fine motor control and the Speed Force allows him to interact with advanced machinery at high speeds. Flash can take apart a vehicle down to its nuts and bolts even as it's driving, build a bridge even as it's falling apart, or take part the guns of criminals before the trigger is pulled.
- Doubles - Flash can modulate his speed to create after-images to the naked eye, allowing him to appear in multiple places simulateously. Flash has used this ability to maintain his secret identity or strobed it to disorientate his enemies.
- Durability - The Speed Force grants a measure of durability proportionate to his travelling speed.
- Earthquake - By matching the vibrations at the right point, Flash can continually stomp the ground to creating increasingly powerful vibrations that create localized, forward moving, earthquakes.
- Eat a lot - Sustained by the Speed Force, Flash no longer needs to eat, but enjoys doing so and is capable of accelerating his metabolism to burn through massive quantities of food with no negative side-effects.
- Fire trail - Capable of arbitrarily controlling his friction, Flash can leave a trail of fire behind himself. Similarly, he can rub things rapidly to create a hot-hand effect.
- Heal wounds - Flash can "metabolize" his wounds, healing at a vastly accelerated rate. He has recovered from being impaled by a sword. By lending his speed to others, he can also heal other's wounds.
- Inexhaustible - Flash is sustained by the Speed Force, so he never tires physically.
- Intangibility - By vibrating, Flash's molecules can slip through solid substances; in addition, Flash can impart kinetic energy and instability through this process causing it to explode shortly after.
- Invisibility - Flash can move at speeds faster than the naked eye to make him functionally invisible.
- Invisibility - A little trickier, Flash can vibrate in place to make himself invisible.
- Material Cut- High speed knife edge of the palm has been shown capable of cutting gun barrels.
- Relative Time Stop - Time stands still from Flash's perspective if need be. This ability has kicked in when he or those around him are in danger, even before he has consciously perceived the danger. Unfortunately it often kicks in reflexively during times of stress (or even boredom) turning otherwise untenable situations even longer than normal... Flash once spent a relative week at the opera.
- Running Punch - Also called the Infinite Mass Punch, Flash can impart his speed to the power of his punch, creating a very heavy strike that has felled some of the strongest characters in the DCU.
- Safe Carry - Flash's Speed Force aura extends far beyond his body to protect the environment from his speed and himself from the environment (dirt, dust, air friction, etc). This enables Flash to carry one or even two people at high speeds without them being harmed by it (unlike, say, Superman).
- Slipstream Drag - Flash can drag objects or agile/durable humans in a slipstream behind him. Flash has used this ability to evacuate the entire JLA.
- Sonic booms - If Flash doesn't use the Speed Force to stop it, Flash can create sonic booms at will, with their full concussive and sonic effects.
- Speed Force Armor - After learning more about the Speed Force, Flash learned he could solidify it and manifest it into his costume. As it responds to his will, Flash has used this to seal up his eyes or mouth, create pockets for holding objects, and create a bright yellow armor for him to run in even while his legs were broken. The first time his aura manifested solidly (before he had an understanding of the Force), Flash found himself covered in foot long spikes meant to protect him from harm.
- Speed Learning - Flash can read books to learn things instantly, but only for the short term.
- Speed Theft/Loan - One of Flash's most powerful abilities, Flash can rob objects of their kinetic energy stopping them and speeding himself up; further, Flash can impart his speed to other persons or objects. Flash has used theft to stop bullets or to take the energy out of a tsunami; Flash has lent speed to armies of superheroes and even to his wife so she could see from his perspective.
- Time Travel - Through raw speed, Flash can break the Time Barrier and travel both forwards and backwards through time. He can also adjust his own vibrations to visit alternate dimensions.
- Vacuum - By travelling around someone, he can create a vortex of such strength that it sucks the air out of the eye of the vortex. Flash has used this ability to extinguish fires and to suffocate enemies.

OK...

But who would ever want to read a comic about that?

This is why I support Marvel. According to your theory Flash is unbeatable, and if he gets beaten you'll cry and write an angry letter to DC. Now Wolverine's fun cause he can be beaten but won't die, which means he gets beaten twice as much. And Batman is, like, the exception to my dislike of DC. You can't mess with Batman.

So, Flash wins, but he's a loser.

Afterthought: maybe he can create a solid Speedforce thingy just by wiggling around, but how do you make it into a leg and have it hold its shape? Unless he's the greatest artist who ever lived, he'd just get a blob.

Within 24 hours, I'll check here again and there will be a reply saying Flash is the greatest artist who ever lived.

Juntai
Originally posted by Ex11B
he had all these abilities even in the early days..right? No, he got them in the 90s, when he learned to use the speedforce.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
OK...

But who would ever want to read a comic about that?

This is why I support Marvel. According to your theory Flash is unbeatable, and if he gets beaten you'll cry and write an angry letter to DC. Now Wolverine's fun cause he can be beaten but won't die, which means he gets beaten twice as much. And Batman is, like, the exception to my dislike of DC. You can't mess with Batman.

So, Flash wins, but he's a loser.

Afterthought: maybe he can create a solid Speedforce thingy just by wiggling around, but how do you make it into a leg and have it hold its shape? Unless he's the greatest artist who ever lived, he'd just get a blob.

Within 24 hours, I'll check here again and there will be a reply saying Flash is the greatest artist who ever lived.

more reason now for Flash fanboys to not listen now..i can hear them giggling now

long pig
Good thread.

Magnon
Flash stomps. LOTS of options; e.g. he could simply turn Wolverine and Batman into statues via speed-stealing.

HulkIsHulk

That's lightspeed healing? Even guys like Cap or Spidey with accelerated healing can do that.

Magnon
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
That's lightspeed healing? Even guys like Cap or Spidey with accelerated healing can do that.

When have Cap or Spidey recovered in a couple of panels from being impaled through the chest? Scans/source pls.

HulkIsHulk

Cant he create vortexes by spiing his arms

HulkIsHulk
WELL MAYBE
LETS LOOK AT THE CLUES
SPECTRE FORCE
PHEONIX FORCE
SPEED FORCE

You forgot the most powerful. The Loeb Force

DarkSaint85
Flash wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.