KMC members you dont want to meet in a dark alley....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Rage
list kmc members u dont want to meet in a dark alley and state ur reasons.....black rob i choose u......!...

Swanky-Tuna
I wouldn't want to meet Wolverine8888. Imagine him stepping out of the shadows while murmuring skewed Wolverine facts.

Creshosk
Most of these assholes . . .

Disappear
you don't want to go meeting ME in a dark alley, son!

Piedmon
*Fleckses*

Dizzle
Originally posted by Creshosk
Most of these assholes . . .

I agree. Seriously, what a bunch of biatches.

Black Rob and Rage get honorary mentions. Rage because he's both really big and obviously really kinky. Black Rob because... he has an obsession with Gambit. (jk Rob wink )

SnakeEyes
Asian Hulk...

wolverine8888
u should of made it who u would like to meet in a dark ally

steverules
I wouldn't want to meet wolverine8888 in an alley cause I'd hate to think what he would do if u said that wolverine would lose to spidey. He probably assinates those people and does worse if there in a dark alley.

willRules
Im slightly concerned as to why they are in a dark alley.............

Evil Genius
Adam Warlock as he will be prosituting himself in his transvestite outfit.

Ken Kenobi
This has nothing to do with Comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reporting.

Evil Genius
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Reporting.

You don't visit these forums much Ken are you a mod?

DrDoom101
(EDIT) iGNORE POST

long pig

Reporting.
He trolls the OTF alot.

He's a big wheel, lots of pull around here. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Ultimate Rage

Reporting.

get a life.......

reporting...... no expression

long pig
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
get a life.......

reporting...... no expression
Do you remember those kids in school, who'd tell on everyone about everything? The teachers pet that no one ever liked and got beat up a lot?
The fat kid with bad teeth and no friends with overly protective parents? Then, when they got older, they got jobs like Security Gaurds or Cops? So they could finally vent their frustrations of being beaten up and made fun of their entire life by having some authority?

Yeah.....he's come to the Comic Forum

DrDoom101
Originally posted by long pig
Do you remember those kids in school, who'd tell on everyone about everything? The teachers pet that no one ever liked and got beat up a lot?
The fat kid with bad teeth and no friends with overly protective parents? Then, when they got older, they got jobs like Security Gaurds or Cops? So they could finally vent their frustrations of being beaten up and made fun of their entire life by having some authority?

so that explains how you were a nerd when you were in school and now you're a security officer? interesting...

Ultimate Rage

laughing i agree like he dosent have anything better to do in his life.....let him stick to the god dam OTF....

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Evil Genius
You don't visit these forums much Ken are you a mod?

I visit, but don't post. And no I am not a moderator.

Pot calling the Kettle black? Here you are in a Comics forum talking about nerds...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
I visit, but don't post. And no I am not a moderator.

Pot calling the Kettle black? Here you are in a Comics forum talking about nerds...roll eyes (sarcastic) Did you even understand a word he said?

No, because you have to READ posts. . .

If you did you'd realize that he's not being a hypocrite.

Ken Kenobi
Did you even understand a word he said?

No, because you have to READ posts. . .

If you did you'd realize that he's not being a hypocrite.

Actually I DID read his post, he's calling me a nerd who tattle tales on people and that I am a kiss ass. Sorry if I like KMC to be kept as neat and tidy as possible.

All I did was report the thread, asking it to be moved to a more appropriate forum, then all of you little shits jump on my back about it.

Just to let you know, yes I have reported you guys for bashing now.

long pig
I never called you a nerd, did I? I called you pathetic.

You've just confirmed by theory. big grin

You're not welcome in the comic forum, obviously. Go play with the kiddies in the OTF who are actually intimidated and/or impressed by your girlish bravado.

Creshosk
Actually I DID read his post, he's calling me a nerd who tattle tales on people and that I am a kiss ass. Sorry if I like KMC to be kept as neat and tidy as possible.

All I did was report the thread, asking it to be moved to a more appropriate forum, then all of you little shits jump on my back about it.

To paraphrase:

"I've reported you little shits for bashing."

So what does this "bashing" consist of?

Does calling people "little shits", count as bashing?

Does telling another person that they did not read another persons post properly, so you can't call them a hypocrite, qualify as bashing?

Guess which one of us "bashed" and guess which one of us didn't?

Ironically the one that bashed, is also the one reporting others for bashing.

long pig
Aw, poor baby.

You're so tough, now....run taddle, lil child. big grin laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
To paraphrase:

Does telling another person that they did not read another persons post properly, so you can't call them a hypocrite, qualify as bashing?

Get 'em Cresh. evil face

Creshosk
I never called you a nerd, did I? I called you pathetic.

You've just confirmed by theory. big grin

You're not welcome in the comic forum, obviously. Go play with the kiddies in the OTF who are actually intimidated and/or impressed by your girlish bravado. Technically you didn't call him either of those things.

You didn't even insult him directly.

long pig
Technically you didn't call him either of those things.

You didn't even insult him directly.
Ah, so true.

But I thought it.
I mean, c'mon. This kid runs around in the OTF barking at 12 year olds, intimidating them. Reminds me of the 18 year old in middle school who's been held back 7 times and bullies the 12 year olds to make himself feel better.

Ken Kenobi
To paraphrase:

Not everyone was included in my report. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, yes I called you little shits, oh well.

Aw, poor baby.

You're so tough, now....run taddle, lil child. big grin laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not claiming to be tough, it's the internet for ****s sake dude, get over it. I'm not going to get worked up by some prick calling me a little child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
laughing Classic backtracking.

bilb
oh i see!! we're back to the old 'your opinion isnt valued is you arent part of our little clique' mentality.. you guys should really put a disclaimer stating that on your forums cause doh! we all thought it was open to any & everyone!

long pig
Now....I'd hate to run into Draco in a dark alley, just because he might be dressed in a WW costume.

And by "hate", I mean "love".....droolio

long pig
Originally posted by bilb
oh i see!! we're back to the old 'your opinion isnt valued is you arent part of our little clique' mentality.. you guys should really put a disclaimer stating that on your forums cause doh! we all thought it was open to any & everyone!
Oh, great. Reinforcements. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No cliques, no nothing. I like/invite everyone to come hang out and chat.

Just no pretentious "I'm tellin'!" fools who seem to love to start trouble. As seen already.

bilb

nah... just bored stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi

No cliques, no nothing. I like/invite everyone to come hang out and chat.

Just no pretentious "I'm tellin'!" fools who seem to love to start trouble. As seen already.

Hey, I don't like to start trouble, all I want is for threads to go where they are supposed to. You were the ones who started the trouble.

And FFS, "I'm telling"??? roll eyes (sarcastic) You're trying to make it sound like grade school. I reported the thread for being in the wrong forum, and you all blow it out of proportion as to me "tattling" on everyone.

Creshosk
Not everyone was included in my report. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, yes I called you little shits, oh well.

I'm not claiming to be tough, it's the internet for ****s sake dude, get over it. I'm not going to get worked up by some prick calling me a little child. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did you include yourself?

I'm pretty sure calling people pricks is also "bashing" there KenKen.

Creshosk
Hey, I don't like to start trouble, all I want is for threads to go where they are supposed to. You were the ones who started the trouble.

And FFS, "I'm telling"??? roll eyes (sarcastic) You're trying to make it sound like grade school. I reported the thread for being in the wrong forum, and you all blow it out of proportion as to me "tattling" on everyone.

Ken Kenobi
Did you include yourself?

I'm pretty sure calling people pricks is also "bashing" there KenKen.

I reported one post, but they'll read the entire thread. If they see fit to give me a warning for member bashing oh well.

Creshosk
I reported one post, but they'll read the entire thread. If they see fit to give me a warning for member bashing oh well. They won't. They tend to be entirely lenient about that sort of thing. . except where it becomes excecive. Like

**** you, you ****ing ****er!

For example. . . of course if the mods check anything they'll notice I typed four * rather than any actual words. And that's not directed at anyone.

Ken Kenobi
Idea for a new game...

Hey you **** ****** **** a **** and ****, with a ****** **** **** ******, ****** ********* ****!

Blood_Rayne
There aren't any people that I wouldn't wanna meet because everyone is cool. big grin

Creshosk
Idea for a new game...

Hey you **** ****** **** a **** and ****, with a ****** **** **** ******, ****** ********* ****! That's . . . pleasent. . .

*Add's Ken Kenobi to the list a second time.*

long pig
For what point? The mods are well enough capable of moving something themselves without your help.

What you did was this: You came in with a self-imposed sense of authority, bashed our members, threatened to report others for retorting. And then, after we called you on your B.S, you melted into childish rants and insults....pathetic. yes

A.K.A "But...they started it!" Grade school, indeed.

long pig
That's . . . pleasent. . .

*Add's Ken Kenobi to the list a second time.*
What is WITH this kid, cresh?

OTF is -----> Thataway.

long pig
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
There aren't any people that I wouldn't wanna meet because everyone is cool. big grin
I'll meat you anywhere.........evil face

Blood_Rayne
laughing good one

long pig
By meat, I mean penetration. evil face

LethalFemme
thats a better idea for a thread who would you wanna meet.

Ken Kenobi
What is WITH this kid, cresh?

OTF is -----> Thataway.

I'll post wherever I want to thank you very much. smile

For what point? The mods are well enough capable of moving something themselves without your help.

What you did was this: You came in with a self-imposed sense of authority, bashed our members, threatened to report others for retorting. And then, after we called you on your B.S, you melted into childish rants and insults....pathetic. yes

A.K.A "But...they started it!" Grade school, indeed.

The mod are also sometimes incapable of seeing problematic posts and threads. They don't read every thread, even in their own forum.

long pig
I was just breaking your balls, man. We all tend to do that to anyone who comes around the VS forum we don't know. No harm meant.

Welcome to the nerdiest part of all KMC.....seriously, and that's saying something!

smile

Blood_Rayne
yay everyone is happy again. Happy Dance

Quick Freeze
i have gas

Ken Kenobi
I was just breaking your balls, man. We all tend to do that to anyone who comes around the VS forum we don't know. No harm meant.

Welcome to the nerdiest part of all KMC.....seriously, and that's saying something!

smile

Alright then, lets break out a kegger and have a party.

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
yay everyone is happy again. Happy Dance

Huzzah.

Evil Genius
Alright then, lets break out a kegger and have a party.

Huzzah.

The mods in this section don't have a clue as to whats going on. They condone bullying and ban Whirly for highlighting it.

Anyway "Ken" wheres Barbie

Scoobless

smile

hmmmm.... so i suppose getting myself mentioned in the "5 most well known members" list in the nerdiest part of nerdland isn't a good thing then?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380117&highlight=top+members

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
The mods in this section don't have a clue as to whats going on. They condone bullying and ban Whirly for highlighting it.

Anyway "Ken" wheres Barbie

Offline at the moment. stick out tongue

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
hmmmm.... so i suppose getting myself mentioned in the "5 most well known members" list in the nerdiest part of nerdland isn't a good thing then?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380117&highlight=top+members

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Depends if you think being a nerd is a bad thing. I don't.

The Ion
Nerds do it harder

Adam Warlock
Adam Warlock as he will be prosituting himself in his transvestite outfit.

Get a life EG. Are you still mad about one true love being away? It's okay, I understand.

Me a transvestite? In yours and Whirly's dreams probably. I'm a happily married man with 3 children. Unlike yourself who's probably wishing gay marriage will be legal in the near future. smile

Back to the topic, who wouldn't I wanna meet? Probably Rage. You know, when your filled with Rage, you sometimes have a hard time deciphering on what species of sex you prefer. Men or Women. smile

laughing

Just kidding Rage. Your cool. shifty

Oh, Ken Kenobi, F**k off. You don't like it here why stay here and flame?

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Get a life EG. Are you still mad about one true love being away? It's okay, I understand.

Me a transvestite? In yours and Whirly's dreams probably. I'm a happily married man with 3 children. Unlike yourself who's probably wishing gay marriage will be legal in the near future. smile

Back to the topic, who wouldn't I wanna meet? Probably Rage. You know, when your filled with Rage, you sometimes have a hard time deciphering on what species of sex you prefer. Men or Women. smile

laughing

i wouldnt want to meet u as well.with ur ninja skills and tattoo i would be dead in 5 seconds..... smile

LethalFemme
I don't know who I wouldn't wanna meet but.........there are a few ppl I wouldn't mine meeting................in_love

long pig
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I don't know who I wouldn't wanna meet but.........there are a few ppl I wouldn't mine meeting................in_love
You just wanna ride the meat pony.

LethalFemme
You just wanna ride the meat pony.

Please I don't ride "ponies"............I ride fullgrown horses........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

laughing

Does it look like I'm flaming now? no2 Read the whole thread before replying next time please.

Evil Genius
Does it look like I'm flaming now? no2 Read the whole thread before replying next time please.

What exactly are you doing here Ken? your not talking comics - are you?

Ken Kenobi
What exactly are you doing here Ken? your not talking comics - are you?

Reading threads, and participating in this one.

Quick Freeze
i have gas

Creshosk
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i have gas Still?

long pig
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Please I don't ride "ponies"............I ride fullgrown horses........ roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ohhhhh SNAP!

I got owned sad

Reading threads, and participating in this one.
I think the comic forum the THE hardest forum to get accepted into.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i have gas

*covers nose*

Ohhhhh SNAP!

I got owned sad

Meh, oh well.

I used to be a big participator in the comic threads before they were split up into so many forums.

Creshosk
Ohhhhh SNAP!

I got owned sad

I think the comic forum the THE hardest forum to get accepted into. Not really. Hang out in the off topic thread, be friendly and you too can learn to OWN your very own fanboy without retaliation. . .

Sorry, my thoughts strayed for a second there. . what were we talking about?

LethalFemme
Ohhhhh SNAP!

I got owned sad

eek! I own you now I'll feed you and walk you and play with you everyday..............lol

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Validus
Nerds do it harder

laughing

Juggernaut6666 or Jyppe maybe symettric chaos. I wouldn't want to meet them anywhere.

-FO!!

grey fox
Well...this thread is active history.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Flame On!!
laughing

Juggernaut6666 or Jyppe maybe symettric chaos. I wouldn't want to meet them anywhere.

-FO!!
That's bad. I would really like to meet you. smile

Flame On!!
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That's bad. I would really like to meet you. smile

Yes but I don't date guys. I'd enjoy hearing about how much you lift though shifty tell me again what stacks are you on? I need a laugh.

smile

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
You really like to believe your funny?smile
Well you aren't.

Flame On!!
You really like to believe your funny?smile
Well you aren't.

You're working on your comebacks I see, excellent, before long I might actually have to put some creativity into dismissing them...... or not!! eek!

Originally posted by Piedmon
*Fleckses*

Was that you!!! Sock? smile

smile

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
It wasn't a comeback it was only a remark.

Flame On!!
It wasn't a comeback it was only a remark.

You're so right smile

-FO!!

Newjak
This thread was awesome laughing out loud

invisiblewoman
definately interesting to read laughing out loud

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Newjak
This thread was awesome laughing out loud

Yes it was wasn't it.

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
definately interesting to read laughing out loud

Indeed, I have discovered if you search Rage or Whirly and almost any random phrase entertainment ensues.

-FO!!

invisiblewoman
how interesting . . .

Flame On!!
how interesting . . .

Originally posted by Priest
nah of course not roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good, I thought you might be interested I found the first version of the Judge before whoever is the Judge called himself the Judge.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/362941_1104-esoteric-kmc-missives

I did whilst searching Rage and Whirly.

smileInteresting he called himself Splattman then!

-FO!!

invisiblewoman
splattman? how fitting . . .

Flame On!!
splattman? how fitting . . .

Yes it appears Svend has been around over a year as he claims.

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
It was just another of your socks.
Judge doesn't act and talk like that.

invisiblewoman
oh i dunno to many socks to keep up with huh juggs . . .

Flame On!!
It was just another of your socks.
Judge doesn't act and talk like that.

Yes actually he does if you remove the accent he says exactly the same things. I wasn't a member then.

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
Flame On acts the same away as the Bear socks he keeps "flaming" members only on a lower degree.Even Digi said that he is a sock.

Flame On!!
Flame On acts the same away as the Bear socks he keeps "flaming" members only on a lower degree.

Aren't some of the bears still members? I don't think any were bannedd for socking although I don't really know then soerm

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
Aren't some of the bears still members? I don't think any were bannedd for socking although I don't really know then soerm

-FO!!
Multiple accounts maybe? Judge once did the same he was "talking" to him self by using 2 different accounts.

Flame On!!
Multiple accounts maybe? Judge once did the same he was "talking" to him self by using 2 different accounts.

yes but they were all banned as socks. erm No one you mentioned has been.

smile

-FO!!

juggernaut66666
I'm pretty sure they were a group of friends who decided to join KMC under cartoon bear names to spam the forum.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
Xmeat.

Flame On!!
I'm pretty sure they were a group of friends who decided to join KMC under cartoon bear names to spam the forum.

Makes sense forum invasions are common on the internet.

smile

-FO!!

Jyppe
laughing

-FO!!

Why not? I thought we were coming along very well wink

To be honest, I wouldn't like to meet anyone from the forums. Especially not in a dark alley smile

invisiblewoman
actually i dont think i would want to meet any of the KMC socks in a dark alley eek!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Jyppe
Why not? I thought we were coming along very well wink

To be honest, I wouldn't like to meet anyone from the forums. Especially not in a dark alley smile

wink

-FO!!

Redatom65
wouldn't want to meet spunky in a dark alley <_<

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Redatom65
wouldn't want to meet spunky in a dark alley <_<

Messy meeting "spunky" in a dark alley I should think.

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
I've been told I look like a serial killer or a cult leader so . . . I suppose I wouldn't be dangerous but it might be scary.

Donkey Punch
I wouldn't want to meet the following ;

Priest; I wouldn't want to meet an invertebrate over the size of 5 foot.

C-master, as I'm sure he'd try and 'Own' me in some shape or fashion, especially down a Dark Alley

Long Pig, because he's the Internet equivalent of Malcolm X, and supports sex with little children.

Scoobles; he's Scottish

e.t.c. smile

Badabing
I wouldn't want to meet Donkey Punch. Just the name scares me. sick
durfist

stick out tongue

jasonk3
Badabing...he looks like he can benchpress a ton no expression

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Badabing
I wouldn't want to meet Donkey Punch. Just the name scares me. sick
durfist

stick out tongue

smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
smile eek! laughing

Flame On!!
Let's examine this post in may ways it truly is a work of art in it's construction.

The above line sets the tone, it allows the post to build

Priest; I wouldn't want to meet an invertebrate over the size of 5 foot.

Now on the Bwahahahaha meter this rings in at about 6 it's damn funny and from most other posters it would be unlikely the post could improve from here!!!!!

However Donkey Punch is not most other posters.

C-master, as I'm sure he'd try and 'Own' me in some shape or fashion, especially down a Dark Alley

This plays on Cmasters pride on ownership obvious but amusing we are still on a 6

Long Pig, because he's the Internet equivalent of Malcolm X, and supports sex with little children.

slight dip here as Long Pig uses the NAMBLA sig to shock others, however the intentional irony allows the joke to still work. 5.5

Now everything has to have a punchline

I

Scoobles; he's Scottish

If you are English this kind of puts the joke over the top, even if you are Scottish with any sense of humour you realise that this puts the joke up to a perfect 10. Amazing eek!

Bwahahahahahahahahah laughing head explodes etc.

then though we see the etc

I

Scoobles; he's Scottish

e.t.c. smile

Implying lots more is wrong with Scoobless than just being scottish and it pushes it beyond funny........ Even if nothing else is wrong with Scoobless besides being Scottish shifty

Many accuse DP of being my sock, he is not, however, I would be proud to have his humour.

Pure Genius.

laughing

-FO!!

zbucsz
I wont care if i met any of yall cuz u guys wont do nothing

Flame On!!
Originally posted by jasonk3
Badabing...he looks like he can benchpress a ton no expression

I've seen at least one banned member with a more muscular physique although his had the hardness you only get with dieting and roids. Bing may well sometimes take gear but he doesn't appear to diet to much beyond protein shakes added to his diet.
Still he obviously trains regularly.

-FO!!

Newjak
I've seen at least one banned member with a more muscular physique although his had the hardness you only get with dieting and roids. Bing may well sometimes take gear but he doesn't appear to diet to much beyond protein shakes added to his diet.
Still he obviously trains regularly.

-FO!! Key point Roids its like he couldn't do it on his own merit stick out tongue

Flame On!!
Key point Roids its like he couldn't do it on his own merit stick out tongue

Oh I don't know when you reach a bench of 300 pounds for reps naturally most trainers who want to progress further tend to go down a certain route. Particularly if a specific sport is the motivation for training. I can't speak for the particular individual concerned though, as I only know him vaguely.

smile

-FO!!

Newjak
Oh I don't know when you reach a bench of 300 pounds for reps naturally most trainers who want to progress further tend to go down a certain route. Particularly if a specific sport is the motivation for training. I can't speak for the particular individual concerned though, as I only know him vaguely.

smile

-FO!! I understand but still you can get stronger without using Roids. stick out tongue

juggernaut66666

smile

-FO!!
no expression
Most of the people doesn't need steroids to benchpress over 300 lbs.

Newjak
no expression
Most of the people doesn't need steroids to benchpress over 300 lbs. He said for reps which you still don't need steroids to do.

He also said once you reach using 300 lbs for reps which was referring to the idea you need to use Roids to get over 300 lbs in reps which is also untrue.

Although it will help you get there faster.

juggernaut66666
I know he meant reps still it's not true.

Flame On!!
He said for reps which you still don't need steroids to do.

He also said once you reach using 300 lbs for reps which was referring to the idea you need to use Roids to get over 300 lbs in reps which is also untrue.

Although it will help you get there faster.

It certainly does and few reach the 400+ for reps stage without them.

I understand but still you can get stronger without using Roids. stick out tongue

indeed you can but not as much stronger and not as efficiently. Purely because Muscle is at the root level stored Nitrogen and the way the muscle store this is through increasing the density of fibres. Gear also improves neuro muscular recruitment in fact the first affect of gear is a neuro muscular and not a recovery one. After all it's in the speedier recovery we see the most effects the ability to train more intensely due to more effective Nitrogen storage in recovery.

Although I am no expert in alterations to the Carbon 17 arrangement in testosterone. shifty Really.

smile

-FO!!

Newjak
I know he meant reps still it's not true. Your right it isn't true.

Flame On!!
Your right it isn't true.

But it's not what I said either it's someone not understanding that "most" in his experience do. Natural trainers generally = much weaker. Hence why people like Marius Puds get tested positive. It's also true in most gyms.

-FO!!

Newjak
But it's not what I said either it's someone not understanding that "most" in his experience do. Natural trainers generally = much weaker. Hence why people like Marius Puds get tested positive. It's also true in most gyms.

-FO!! That is true although generally it is because natural trainers take longer and often are more committed to look rather than actual strength hence they generally stay weaker for the leaner body.

Also with most athlete trainers they tend to prefer more athletic builds which limits the mass they can gain. They have to stay mobile which in turn means the Body Mass you can gain is limited. Even though a good portion of athletes do go on to get to strength levels comparable to most Roid Users.

Most high strength trainers that aren't in a sanctioned sport on the other hand tend to use them because for :

one it isn't illegal to use them.

And it gets you to the same point faster.

So there are reasons why most Natural Trainers tend to stay weaker then Roid users. Most people can still reach the level of non-Roid users it just takes longer and people generally don't want to reach those levels to begin with.

pr1983
i can't believe i sat and read through this thread only to come to a 'a person doen't need steroids to bench 300' argument... thread should have been let die... sad

Flame On!!

Most high strength trainers that aren't in a sanctioned sport on the other hand tend to use them because for :

I disagree

Soccer (Real Football) ie Jap Stam

Many American Footballers to many to mention

Rugby players to many to mention

some Baseball stars

even Cricketers (e.g. Shane Warne maybe the best Bowler of all time)

http://forum.gardenroute.com/archive/index.php/t-89.html

take gear with many it's about improved recovery after training which Nandrolone will do.

-FO!!

Newjak
I disagree

Soccer (Real Football) ie Jap Stam

Many American Footballers to many to mention

Rugby players to many to mention

some Baseball stars

even Cricketers (e.g. Shane Warne maybe the best Bowler of all time)

http://forum.gardenroute.com/archive/index.php/t-89.html

take gear with many it's about improved recovery after training which Nandrolone will do.

-FO!! Most American Football players are you sure about that because most tend to get tested rather regularly. I mean that isn't like most other sports those people get tested regularly. There have been documented cases of steroid abuse but the only reason they are documented is because those people got caught.

Most Football players do not take steroids.

Most athletes do not just because a given few get caught doesn't mean they all do erm

Newjak
Originally posted by pr1983
i can't believe i sat and read through this thread only to come to a 'a person doen't need steroids to bench 300' argument... thread should have been let die... sad What would you have me argue about sad

pr1983
What would you have me argue about sad

lol, its always an argument with you isn't it? stick out tongue

Flame On!!
Most American Football players are you sure about that because most tend to get tested rather regularly. I mean that isn't like most other sports those people get tested regularly. There have been documented cases of steroid abuse but the only reason they are documented is because those people got caught.

Most Football players do not take steroids.

Most athletes do not just because a given few get caught doesn't mean they all do erm

Masking agents.

Various stims and steroids and blood dopers who have been caught the variety will shock you.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/drugs/glossary/dictionary.html

-FO!!

Newjak
lol, its always an argument with you isn't it? stick out tongue Of course

Also Flame On I would like to point out that many of those masking agents can be expensive and when I said Athletes I meant all athletes even grade school ones and college most of whom do not possess the money or the means to get those

erm

Flame On!!
Of course

Also Flame On I would like to point out that many of those masking agents can be expensive and when I said Athletes I meant all athletes even grade school ones and college most of whom do not possess the money or the means to get those

erm

Well cycling the steroid avoids getting caught and something like primo is in and out in 48 hours and completely untestable in 4 days. It's about knowing and coachs know. believe me.

-FO!!

Newjak
Well cycling the steroid avoids getting caught and something like primo is in and out in 48 hours and completely untestable in 4 days. It's about knowing and coachs know. believe me.

-FO!! I'm not saying people don't but the majority do not. Your talking about the rare occasions people do use that stuff.

This is just an estimation but I would say 80-85% of all athletes do not use that stuff and most can get to the level of non steroid users fine. I've known plenty of people myself who have done so.
erm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
wouldn't want to meet spunky in a dark alley <_< lookaround

Flame On!!
I'm not saying people don't but the majority do not. Your talking about the rare occasions people do use that stuff.

This is just an estimation but I would say 80-85% of all athletes do not use that stuff and most can get to the level of non steroid users fine. I've known plenty of people myself who have done so.
erm

I'd disagree on my own observations about Adult athletes at County, University or Regional level and above.

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Seriously, I wouldn't want to meet guy222 in a dark alley . . .

Newjak
I'd disagree on my own observations about Adult athletes at County, University or Regional level and above.

-FO!! I'd disagree based on my own observations about minor and adult athletes at State, University, and Pro levels

pr1983
i tend to agree with newjak to an extent... there are far more athletes not using steroids than there are those who would use them... at least imo...

Newjak
i tend to agree with newjak to an extent... there are far more athletes not using steroids than there are those who would use them... at least imo... I knew you couldn't resist joining in stick out tongue

Flame On!!
I'd disagree based on my own observations about minor and adult athletes at State, University, and Pro levels

Well perhaps it's not as obvious in the US as in the UK however two in a hundred twelth graders in the US use steroids.

http://www.childtrendsdatabank.org/indicators/92SteroidUse.cfm

that's actually a huge number when you consider 50 of that hundred are girls. mean one in 25 grade 12 students in the US are on gear. Now extrapolate up.

smile

-FO!!

pr1983
I knew you couldn't resist joining in stick out tongue

couldn't help it... i played football (english football, soccer to americans), for years, and to be honest it never seemed to be as big an issue...

SpunkySmurph
1. This thread has nothing to do with comics
2. This discussion has nothing to do with the thread
3. This discussion has nothing to do with comics

Can we close this?

Flame On!!

pr1983

Flame On!!
party pooper...

you honestly expect people to sit and read through that?

yes It only takes a minute.

-FO!!

Flame On!!

-FO!!

Anyway good night guys it's been a fun thread.

-FO!!

Newjak
Well perhaps it's not as obvious in the US as in the UK however two in a hundred twelth graders in the US use steroids.

http://www.childtrendsdatabank.org/indicators/92SteroidUse.cfm

that's actually a huge number when you consider 50 of that hundred are girls. mean one in 25 grade 12 students in the US are on gear. Now extrapolate up.

smile

-FO!! You do realize all that article said was that people in athletics tend use steroids more than those people that are not in athletics.

I think what you thought it said was that there are more steroid using athletes than non steroid using athletes.

And by your own article it seems to imply that by large close to 90% of all minor athletes tend to stay away from it. You just proved my point unless there something I overlooked

erm

Newjak
couldn't help it... i played football (english football, soccer to americans), for years, and to be honest it never seemed to be as big an issue... Really I played American Football for many years in fact I still do and I've known people that use it but by far the people that don't out weigh the people that have.

pr1983

-FO!!

is this some kind of bizarro minute...

and those statistics are horribly skewed... alot of people have tried something once in their life, even me (not steroids, something else), it doesnt mean they consistently do it...

Flame On!!

And by your own article it seems to imply that by large close to 90% of all minor athletes tend to stay away from it. You just proved my point unless there something I overlooked

erm

I think by minor athletes they mean below top College level. I've been talking about that and above. So not really.

3.5% of year 12's is a huge number trying gear.

-FO!!

pr1983
Really I played American Football for many years in fact I still do and I've known people that use it but by far the people that don't out weigh the people that have.

i never played american football much, as there isn't a huge demand for it over here... i still play english football when i can though...

Flame On!!
i never played american football much, as there isn't a huge demand for it over here... i still play english football when i can though...

I thought being Irish you'd play Gaelic rules or Rugby. A mate of mine at Uni called Pauric did his Doctorate on a Gaelic rules scholarship to is it Notradam in America.

He dabbled wink

-FO!!

pr1983
I thought being Irish you'd play Gaelic rules or Rugby. A mate of mine at Uni called Pauric did his Doctorate on a Gaelic rules scholarship to is it Notradam in America.

He dabbled wink

-FO!!

i only played gaa very infrequently, same as rugby... football is just what i prefer...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>