desaam vs marka ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulak hord
sad sad embarrasment

tulak hord
Sorry Desaan vs marka ragnos.

SS_181st_Snow
This isn't even a fight.

tulak hord
If it is not then tell me who'd win, I heard that desaan could beat luke skywalker.

SS_181st_Snow
Marka blinks and Desann goes poof.

Ballister
Dude, first of all, Marka would annihalate Desann in two seconds. Second of all, STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS. THIS IS LIKE YOUR 10TH THREAD TODAY!!!

tulak hord
alright marka wins thinks.

Ballister
The above statement made no sense. "alright marka wins thinks"... wtf What the f**k?

Illustrious
Wow. I bet Lucasfilm just collectively banged their heads on their desks.

Veneficus
Mr. Noob the silly gentleman has droopy royal purple eyes. He is bald, but used to have silky, straight, white hair. He is very tall and has a graceful build. His skin is light-colored. He has a high forehead and small ears. His wardrobe is sexy, and is completely blue.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Ballister
The above statement made no sense. "alright marka wins thinks"... wtf What the f**k?

He asked a question hoping for us to solve it for him and now he is satisfied. Or he is just using excess amounts of sarcasm which I have a growing suspicion of.

Ballister
Oh, he was trying to say thanks instead of thinks.... That makes sense. But how could he hit the I key when he was reaching for the A key....

Darth Avis
how did he get banned?

Darth_Glentract
Profanity.

Darth Avis
?

Ballister
He hyper cussed someone out. I forgot the thread, though.

Ianus
Hm. Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.