Fushigi Yugi A World Unknown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neko-Chan
Okay I kinda wanted to try a rpg on this using all OCs. I thought it might be kinda interesting. May be a bit hard to work it out, but most of you here seem very talanted at rpging. Anyway, what I need is 4 Miko's. Suzaku, Buyako, Seriyu, and Genbu. And I'll also need the Senshi. This is gonna be set at if Miaka or Tamahome or any of the others never existed. So that way you can really make a character your own, instead of being someone else. Well here it goes.

'This is the story of four girls who made their dreams come true after coming to posess the seven stars of Suzaku, Genbu, Seriyu, and Buyako. This story itself is a spell, and the four brave girls who read it through will be given the powers and granted a wish, just like the girls in the story. Because this story begins and becomes real the moment the first page is turned..........'

Here's my info.
Name: Ria
Apearance: long red hair, usually kept in a long braid. Black pants and red shirt tied at the waist with a yellow silk material (Whatever that thing is called. lol.) Black boots.
Senshi or pristess: Senshi of Suzaku.
Aditude: easy going and carefree. She has a bit of a temper that can be set off for almost no reason. She is very protective of those she calls friend however, and will defend them at all cost.
Powers if Senshi: She has powers similar to Tamahome's, but can also use ki attacks. (Kinda a combo between Chichiri and Tama. hee hee.)

DarkDethbringer
did you get permission?

Neko-Chan
OOC: Ack! Gomen, gomen. I was in such a rush to post this and working on other stuff I wasn't thinking. Onagai, whoever is in charge let me keep this up. *Looks up with pleeding eyes*

DarkDethbringer
post it in game ideas thread and if it has interest it will start

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.