darth nihilis vs exar kun vs darth raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulak hord
First darth nihilis vs darth raven the winner takes exar kun.

Ianus
Nihilus eats both. KO.

Great Vengeance
Anus said it perfectly.

Great Vengeance
*cough* I mean Janus...

tulak hord
But wait a second, exar kun was not only older and had a doble bladed light saber, but he also blow up a star. And he was traind by freedon nadd, who killed naga sadow, and in kotor 2 traya tells us that exar kun was stronger than any sith after him!

tulak hord
The older sith are stronger.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tulak hord
But wait a second, exar kun was not only older and had a doble bladed light saber, but he also blow up a star. And he was traind by freedon nadd, who killed naga sadow, and in kotor 2 traya tells us that exar kun was stronger than any sith after him!

And Nihilus still eats him. 'GG'.

Ianus

1- Nihilus' age is unknown.

2- Double bladed lightsabers don't equal pwnage. Ask Maul.

3- He blew up a star with Sadow's ship.

4- Freedan Nadd hasn't been confirmed to kill Sadow yet, and neither of the two relate into Kun's power as you're stating.

5- Traya NEVER said that. But she does tell you that Nihilus ate an entire planet of force users and is a danger to the very galaxy itself.

tulak hord
Yeah he did it in ns's ship but that doesnt change anything i beat kotor 2 and even traya might be stronger than nihilis, even if shr isn't It still doesn't change the fact that exar kun blow up a star with the force! EXAR KUN HAD EXTREME POWER! And was more skilled with the light-saber.

mace=badass
Well I don't know of a Darth Raven, or a doble bladed lightsaber.

Illustrious
Nihilus eats force users. Literally, he assimilates the force itself. Nihilus is the embodiment of Traya wanting to destroy the force itself.

Force user vs. Nihilus = Nihilus pwns. Period.

Ianus
I think the problem Traya had with Nihilus was that he could not be controlled nor could she defeat him, and he was a threat to more than just the Force.

Darth_Glentract
What else could he threaten?

Ianus
The galaxy. He was so hungry for the Force he would take whole planet's up in his wake.

tulak hord
Listen exar kun wildid the force if he wanted to he could destroy it aswell! Exar kun could "suck" the force but choos not to!

Ianus
No, he couldn't. Not before Nihilus ate his essence. If Traya can do it in a second to three jedi masters, what do you think Nihilus can do>?

tulak hord
Yea, he could and so could the sith befor him!

Ianus
PROVE IT.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Ianus
PROVE IT.

Ianus, dude. Your a KMC War Veteran on Noobism(I survived the war, I was a Noob) and your dealing with this....Look Tulak Hord, knows NOTING. Hes a fanboy and a noob who takes lmfao as an insult.

tulak hord
You shut up envy, I know more about star than you!

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Ianus, dude. Your a KMC War Veteran on Noobism(I survived the war, I was a Noob) and your dealing with this....Look Tulak Hord, knows NOTING. Hes a fanboy and a noob who takes lmfao as an insult.

Janus is trying to perhaps stimulate him into higher thinking.

Dark Envy
You shut up envy, I know more about star than you!

.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

Great Vengeance
.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

You dont seem that capable yourself...

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
You dont seem that capable yourself...

Actually I know alot things about star wars. Maybe 75%. 25% are EU. I haven't read many EU books or comic books.

Great Vengeance
Actually I know alot things about star wars. Maybe 75%. 25% are EU. I haven't read many EU books or comic books.

Well if you dont express your knowledge than no one will know you have it.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Well if you dont express your knowledge than no one will know you have it.

Hmmm. Test me.

Ianus
Who is Naga Sadow's mentor?

Why was Ord Cestus vital for the Separatist cause?

Where did Boba Fett get his Mandalorian wrist darts?

Who's the name of the guy who plays Artoo?

What's the popular ewoks' name?

Great Vengeance
Hmmm. Test me.

If you want to be tested than engage in sensible debates here at the forums.

tulak hord
I know more about star war's, the universe, and marvel and dc, I make strait A+ IN 9TH GRADE! my math is amazing, I figured out that in A cluster of galaxy's at the center is a huge one, that means that there must be a black hole in the center! One great sized one! black holes so bend space and light that you cant see whats in them, the biggest one is in the m87 seven galxy. Galaxeis are created by calapsed star's 100 times the mas of oour sun, there for making our galaxy once was a star! A billion times the mass of our sun!

Veneficus
Dark Envy a.k.a Anakin Day Walker and Lil Kruger is a *some insulting word* and a complete idiot who in truth must have been held under water a young child.

Ianus

Well, Krueger?

Great Vengeance
I know more about star war's, the universe, and marvel and dc, I make strait A+ IN 9TH GRADE! my math is amazing, I figured out that in A cluster of galaxy's at the center is a huge one, that means that there must be a black hole in the center! One great sized one! black holes so bend space and light that you cant see whats in them, the biggest one is in the m87 seven galxy. Galaxeis are created by calapsed star's 100 times the mas of oour sun, there for making our galaxy once was a star! A billion times the mass of our sun!

I sense sarcasm...

Dark Envy

1) Read above. I don't usually read EU.

2) From his father's I think

3) Kenny Baker

4) Is that EU?

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Veneficus
Dark Envy a.k.a Anakin Day Walker and Lil Kruger is a *some insulting word* and a complete idiot who in truth must have been held under water a young child.

At least I ain't a complete noob material like Tulak Hord here. Held Underwater? No maybe thrown on to the water(My father did during the time he tried to teach me swim! That bastard!)

Veneficus
Lil Kruger reminds me of this exerpt.

In this story, a narrow-minded outlaw becomes infatuated with a narrow-minded gambler. Yet, how can a duke who is burdened with dark knowledge tear them apart?

Ianus
1) Read above. I don't usually read EU.

2) From his father's I think

3) Kenny Baker

4) Is that EU?

I had five.

And the answers are:

1- Sadow's mentor was Simus.

2- Ord Cestus manufactured Jedi Killer droids during the Clone Wars.

3- Boba Fett got the Mandalorian Wrist darts from Torenza, in exchange for arriving to discuss Solo's capture.

4- Correct.

5- Whicket. And it's in Star Wars Insider, on the action figure, and credits.

Veneficus
At least I ain't a complete noob material like Tulak Hord here. Held Underwater? No maybe thrown on to the water(My father did during the time he tried to teach me swim! That bastard!)

Dude you are a n00b! Your threads are the worst! You said it yourself that you are trying to make yourself King of n00bs or some such crap.

tulak hord
You can call me a 12 year old idiot that dosent know anything but I know alot!

mace=badass
I make strait A+ IN 9TH GRADE!

Didn't you say you were 12?

Or did you skip two grades?

Dark Envy
You can call me a 12 year old idiot that dosent know anything but I know alot!

Did Hulk ever lift a mountain?

What's Carnage's REAL name?

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Veneficus
Dude you are a n00b! Your threads are the worst! You said it yourself that you are trying to make yourself King of n00bs or some such crap.

Ummm that was long time ago I guess....Im noting making much threads now. However I AM a king of noobs. I never got warned big grin

tulak hord
My father is pretty nise but sit's back an watches me as I cant breath beacaus my broth has be in a headlock sqesing til I pass out! My big brother brake my fuking arm to impress his girl freind! Made me bleed infront of my freinds!

Ianus
Ummm that was long time ago I guess....Im noting making much threads now. However I AM a king of noobs. I never got warned big grin

Actually, you were warned by a mod last week.

Dark Envy
My father is pretty nise but sit's back an watches me as I cant breath beacaus my broth has be in a headlock sqesing til I pass out! My big brother brake my fuking arm to impress his girl freind! Made me bleed infront of my freinds!

WOW OMFG!!....Wait, are you serious? I take that as a joke.

Dark Envy
Actually, you were warned by a mod last week.

Really? Huh, I never got a mail that I got warned. huh

tulak hord
Yes the savage hulk did lift a moutain and carnages real name is Wanda Ribeiro

Ianus
Verbally warned.

Dark Envy
Yes the savage hulk did lift a moutain and carnages real name is Wanda Ribeiro

Good Job, you know how to use Wikipedia!

tulak hord
The biggest multilingual open access encyclopedia on the internet. Over 500000 articles and still growing.

Ianus
That anyone can edit.

Dark Envy
Lmao. I said good job, you know how to use a wikipedia. He types down the definition. Lol. Oh Ianus, do you know how to change pixel size for GIF.?

tulak hord
What ever. I dont care.

Ianus
Pixel size? Use ImageReady and Optimize it.

Dark Envy
Pixel size? Use ImageReady and Optimize it.

Ah thank you!

Ianus
Of course.

SS_181st_Snow
Did Hulk ever move a mountain? I'm not a big Hulk fan, so I doubt it.

What is carnages real name? I dunno the first name, but his last name is Cassady. I wanna say David Cassady?

Ianus
Yeah, I seem to remember Cassady myself. But then I havne't picked up a comic with Carnage in it since 1992.

The Creator
I believe Carnage's name is Kletus Cassady.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.