Link vS Megaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Link vS Megaman

Acrosurge
What sort of equipment does each character get? This will make a major difference in the outcome. Link is pretty weak with only his starting sword, regular clothes, and shield.

Shadow x 20
Does he get any of his transforming masks? Adult Link or Young Like? Which Megaman we talking about? Rock?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Does he get any of his transforming masks? Adult Link or Young Like? Which Megaman we talking about? Rock? I read Mega Man, so I assumed we were discussing Rock.

Shadow x 20
But you forget that a lot of people consider Megaman and X are one in the same when they are in fact not. A lot of people don't be specific on which Megaman, Link, or whatever they talk about.

Acrosurge
But you forget that a lot of people consider Megaman and X are one in the same when they are in fact not. A lot of people don't be specific on which Megaman, Link, or whatever they talk about. Which brings up another good point. Which Link is this thread about? There's more than one legendary hero with the name Link.

Whew! At least there's only one Sonic the Hedgehog. wink

Shadow x 20
That's a good thing.
I wish I knew what Link we're talking about.

Acrosurge
That's a good thing.
I wish I knew what Link we're talking about. Well, since it hasn't been stated which Link, I can still comment on the outcome of Mega Man (Rock) vs any base version of Link:

If both characters are using their standard abilities (Rock with his strength, agility, reflexes, Mega Buster, and Mega Uppercut and Link with his base sword, shield, and clothing) then I see Rock taking this fight. A regular sword wielded by a being with human-like strength isn't going to do much damage to Mega Man's titanium armor. Link's charged technique would do a bit better, but not enough to give him a win. Link's starting shield doesn't protect him from fireballs, so I wouldn't expect it to protect him from Rock's Mega Buster blasts. That leaves Link with his agility alone to help him, and since Mega Man possesses superhuman agility of his own, I don't see it helping Link win.

For Link to have a shot here, he must have access to more of his powers. The Master Sword, Pegasus Boots, Power Gauntlets, armor, and his more powerful magic abilities (Ether and Bombos anyone?) would help quite a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.