marka ragnos and darth nihilus and jacen vs A purbred sith from korribann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulak hord
Purbred sith's died out befor marka ragnos was barn and weilded sith magic of cosmic popurtion!

Dark Envy
You're an idiot.

Ianus
Purebred Sith were primitive and had never learned to master the Force.

tulak hord
But they did learn sith magic! Witch is stronger!

tulak hord
Envy, your an idiot!

Dark Envy
Originally posted by tulak hord
Envy, your an idiot!

No, sorry. Your the idiot here.

Illustrious
Pureblood Sith were originally primitive. Sadow and Kressh were pureblood sith, they were weaker than Ragnos.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

tulak hord
I am crazy, so dont start or ill, well dont want to get violent with the mods watchin, heh

Dark Envy
I am crazy, so dont start or ill, well dont want to get violent with the mods watchin, heh

You got beaten by your 13 year old brother and you expect us to believe you'll get 'violent' with us? Like once Ianus quoted.

"Damn this kid's got balls"

tulak hord
Originally posted by Illustrious
Pureblood Sith were originally primitive. Sadow and Kressh were pureblood sith, they were weaker than Ragnos.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Im not talking bout pure blood purbred They where diferent, said to be
the evill poeple of the sith, who's power was pure evil.

tulak hord
My brother is 20 he was in the damn marine core killed 3 ****ing poeple he like has raybee's!

tulak hord
I heart my father a couple of times when he tride to beat me up! My mom drove him the hospital!

Dark Envy
My brother is 20 he was in the damn marine core killed 3 ****ing poeple he like has raybee's!

Am I supposed to believe that?

tulak hord
A tall 6'7 foot black guy beat me up in some other naberhood took me in his hous, He got a knife so I hit him so hard in the ball's I think I CREATED A VAGINA and ran off home.

Dark Envy
A tall 6'7 foot black guy beat me up in some other naberhood took me in his hous, He got a knife so I hit him so hard in the ball's I think I CREATED A VAGINA and ran off home.

Am I supposed to BELIEVE that?

tulak hord
I don't care what you beleive! Idiot!

Dark Envy
I don't care what you beleive! Idiot!

Me an Idiot?

Your brother who is a marine and beats you up? Why would he do that?

Your daddy tries to beat YOU up? Why didn't he go to jail for Child Assualt and Abuse?

A Black Dude tried to kill you? Why wasn't in the newspaper or in a news? YOUR THE IDIOT HERE.

tulak hord
My damn brother's coming! , gotta go!

tulak hord
cops know about this shit!

Great Vengeance
And thus the world turns.

tulak hord
cops never found out bout this shit! By

Dark Envy
cops know about this shit!

And what? Their corrupted or a Child Abuser too, thats why they won't turn ur father, your brother, or even the killer? WOW.

Dark Envy
"Cops know about this shit!"

"Cops never found out bout this shit!"

.....Wow.

Veneficus
WTF is going on here? Cops know about this shit? Cops never found out about this shit?eer

Great Vengeance
Theres nothing to see here people, move along.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Veneficus
WTF is going on here? Cops know about this shit? Cops never found out about this shit?eer

Tulak's bullshit is goin on here. Read some of his post here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.