What might've happened if cedric didn't die??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
what do you think would happen if cedric didn't die??????????????????

you know, if he followed harry's advice to return??

what might've he do?????

any ideas????

jediperson
If cedric didnt die then Harry would have

Darth Macabre
How do you figure? If anything I think he would have a better chance of surviving at the end. I mean he wouldnt have to worry about gettin Cedrics body.

ladygrim
then he would of lived duh i dont think if he didnt die it wouldnt be that much differecne justa few allterations

gshkris7272
If Cedirc didn't die then it would mixed it up alot, but i would stlil like it because then him and cho could still go out=)!

jediperson
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
How do you figure? If anything I think he would have a better chance of surviving at the end. I mean he wouldnt have to worry about gettin Cedrics body.

oh yeah

Council#13
if he didnt die then the ministry of magic would probably be better prepared for voldemort's return

mentalguy
cedric might have been able to kill wormtale

gshkris7272
^yeah better yet try to aim for voldermort. if he could.

mentalguy
Originally posted by gshkris7272
^yeah better yet try to aim for voldermort. if he could.

voldy didnt have his wand

gshkris7272
so im guessing Cedric could have killed him..

danagrint
then he would have lived

JaehSkywalker
well, i think he shouldve lived

hotsauce6548
He most likely would have went back, not knowing what Harry was doing. Perhaps Dumbledore would have figured it out and he maybe would have Apparated to the cemetery to fight Voldemort.

pretty angel
If cedric didnt die then they(the ministry) wouldnt believe them when they say voldemorts returned

scurran
if cedric hadnt had died there would be no need for dans crappy acting!! hes no good at crying is he?

gshkris7272
Originally posted by pretty angel
If cedric didnt die then they(the ministry) wouldnt believe them when they say voldemorts returned

why would they lie?

and i dont think dan can cry...but thats only me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.