the WORST expirience of ur life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
relates to any fealing/part or particular expirience of ur life.

debbiejo
Is this holiday depression time ??? blink

ladygrim
*suffering frpm panic attacks caused alot of bad experiences ......been left at an airport because you had an attack and couldnt even think of stepping on the plane so my family went with out me so i was there for 1/1 half waiting for my nan

2nd time trying to get of a train before it set of because of one then people surrounded me think i need to go to hospital ....retards

3rd boyfriend finished with me for my BEST friend then finished her for another of my friends

Nearly drowing in a swimming pool because some stranger that couldnt swim grabbed me under

PVS
i think my worst experience was when i had chicken pox at 25.
h.e.l.l.

JacopeX
I lost against this team 7-3 in soccer. I was so pissed that day.

Echuu
Originally posted by JacopeX

laughing out loud I highly doubt that was the worst experience of your life.

mentalguy

you call yourself a gangster?

JacopeX
Im not in Mafia im a gangsta. and wut did you mean by that

And yes thats a very bad thing to me cuz Soccer is my life.

Echuu
Im not in Mafia im a gangsta. and wut did you mean by that

And yes thats a very bad thing to me cuz Soccer is my life.

Soccer is 'my life' as well in respect that it is my favorite sports and a great passion in life. Even so, soccer is just a game and losing is no reason to get upset.
A long time ago my team lost somewhere around 11-1 and it wasn't the worst experience in my life.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Echuu
Soccer is 'my life' as well in respect that it is my favorite sports and a great passion in life. Even so, soccer is just a game and losing is no reason to get upset.
A long time ago my team lost somewhere around 11-1 and it wasn't the worst experience in my life.

Im obssesed with soccer. I cant help it. I always think a loss is very big to me. Look at my info in my profile.

KidRock
I went 0-12 in counter-strike...that ****in sucks.

JacopeX
lol

Darth Jello
losing my mom and my music teacher within a month would be emotionally the worst experience.
waking up in the middle of surgery would be the worst physical experience.

tabby999
um, seeing my sister on fire with her skin melting off was the worst, then my girlfriend dumping me, treating me like shit them going back to her ex and sending me abusive texts

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
I went 0-12 in counter-strike...that ****in sucks.

hahaha, awesome.

Last night I was playing CS and using nothing but my knife, I went -1 and 12. That negative one was achieved through comedy gold. Killing myself slowly by jumping off of a ledge onto the ground below over and over until I died while being one of the last ones alive.

debbiejo
Honest to god it was sleep paralysis.....Most horrifying thing I'd ever experienced.cry

Syren
I'd rather not relive the worst moment of my life shock

Darn monkeys.

BackFire
Originally posted by Syren
I'd rather not relive the worst moment of my life shock

Darn monkeys.

I'm sorry, is this a Team America reference?

Syren
No.

It's an 'I don't want to relive the worst moment of my life' reference.

But, I can see how you would become confused stick out tongue

mentalguy
mine is being shot at

Syren
Paper spitballs in math class don't count as drive by shootings stick out tongue

mentalguy
no i was shot at in Lima, OH by some members of the crips gang.
they didnt like my rebel flag. if i can get the pics back ill show them to you

i keep a shotgun in my truck now

Syren
Holy crap, you had time to take pictures? wink

I wouldn't mind seeing them, actually yes

Nevermind
8th grade school camp. Trust me on this.

Syren
Ask no questions, etc big grin

mentalguy
Originally posted by Syren
Holy crap, you had time to take pictures? wink

I wouldn't mind seeing them, actually yes

they show a few bullet holes in my talegate. the police station has them somewhere

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by BackFire
hahaha, awesome.

Last night I was playing CS and using nothing but my knife, I went -1 and 12. That negative one was achieved through comedy gold. Killing myself slowly by jumping off of a ledge onto the ground below over and over until I died while being one of the last ones alive.

One time I was using solely the knife and managed keep a positive score and get 5-6 shankings before they started catching on and watching their backs

Darth Jello
i'm disapointed, i expected a few foreskin caught in zipper stories. or at least one industrial accidents.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I put my left arm through one of the patio windows of my family home when I was 23. I severed most of the tendons in my arm and had a huge piece of skin hanging off like an opened envelope. This was the result of being the most drunk (and awake at the same time) I've ever been in my life and my little brother locking me and my friends out of my house at 3am.

It was my leaving party before I came to Asia and my friends and I decided to participate in a drinking game by the name of 'Arrogance'. Basically, you sit around a table and pass a large glass to the person next to you. They then fill the glass with as much alcohol as they think they can take, then flip a coin. If they win, they pass the untouched glass to the next person. If they lose, they must drink whatever is in the glass in one. When it was my turn, the glass was full of tequila, vodka and beer...and I lost. Twice. After this little game, my friends and I went to a club where we did shots all night. At one point of the night I was getting a blow-job from some chick I picked up, then an hour or so later, I was floating away in an ambulance not quite sure what was going on.

I had to wear a crazy looking cast with rubber bands and pulley systems to re-strengthen my reattached tendons for about 2 months. Every hour I had to do finger exercises and now I have a permanent scar as a reminder of my folly, but luckily my fingers work just like before - although you can see the knots where they tied my tendons back together throught my skin.

Lesson learned: Don't ever be so irresponsible again.

kmcdude
One night when I was about 16 me and a mate got a bottle of Jim beam I drank it strait and all I remember is waking up in the hospital and running out before they called my parents.

JacopeX
This is waht drinking does to you....I dont drink not because of that, i dont drink because of my future.

DenKi
Opening a Door on my advent calender 1 day eariler. then the next day opening it up finding no chocolate inside!! NOOOOOOOO

Draco69
Hard to say...there are so many.....

FistOfThe North
Best Exp:
Completing college this month, finally. Never thought I'd do it.
And when I found out my ex girls "prego by me" story was a dud, last year. When the results came back negative, I swear I was never happier in my life, I had a couple of Coronas a few moments after the good news came in and had a Joker smile for days and was finally able to sleep soundly, with a smile, after days or restless and sleepless nights. I'll never forget those 2 weeks of hell on Earth. Lol, I'm to young to have a kid.

Worst Exp:
Thought I got my ex pregnant. I couldn't go to sleep for days thinking "WTF did I do!" , lol

Captain REX
Ouch, that bites.

Originally posted by RedAlertv2
One time I was using solely the knife and managed keep a positive score and get 5-6 shankings before they started catching on and watching their backs

That reminds me of the time I bashed about six guys in the back of the head with a rifle on CoD, then shot the other three in the back with my pistol. They were total n00bs, I had so much fun...

alic88
wrecking my new car imported car, drove it at 90mph into a traffic light.

Maestro
When I was a kid, I went into shop to buy a drink, in the process I accidently walked into a guy, and he thought I was trying to steal his wallet. He started using stereotypes on me because i'm Indian, and then threatened to punch me, taking into account I was about 6 years old and he was 30+ years old. If I saw the guy again I would rip him a new one.

overlord
Most horrible experience? Haven't had much..
Only one time in when climbing rocks in Luxemburg I happened to jump off of one, some six meter and landing upon my face, then we went canoeing with me constantly falling in the water and having to pee out of a canoe.
Later on I jumped into toxic bushes without my shirt and during diner I forgot to wash off the hot salsa still on my hands while rubbing in my eyes.

But the worst thing of that whole school camp was that I wasn't even drunk!! eek!

botankus
Don't know about worst, but the best experience of my life was beating some pretender soccer team 7-3 this one time.

There was this wanna-be gangsta soccer thug on the other team who wiffed on an open goal, too. That was classic, especially the part where he started bawling about the end result of the game.

Storm
Suffering from hyperhidrosis.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by botankus
Don't know about worst, but the best experience of my life was beating some pretender soccer team 7-3 this one time.

There was this wanna-be gangsta soccer thug on the other team who wiffed on an open goal, too. That was classic, especially the part where he started bawling about the end result of the game.

That was funny.

debbiejo
Originally posted by KmcKarma
One night when I was about 16 me and a mate got a bottle of Jim beam I drank it strait and all I remember is waking up in the hospital and running out before they called my parents. Oh my gosh........I can picture something like that in a movie...... laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Originally posted by mentalguy
no i was shot at in Lima, OH by some members of the crips gang.
they didnt like my rebel flag. if i can get the pics back ill show them to you

i keep a shotgun in my truck now

Damn, You have been watching WAY to many movies laughing

tabby999
taking WAY too much speed.

Rave X
Being raped I think

debbiejo
Originally posted by tabby999
taking WAY too much speed. I've heard that's bad..!!

River Wild
Well, i think when i was hospitalized, oh my! all the needles for testing my blood was really painful, i dont like to happen again.

DarkC
Attempting to run away for the fourth time.

JacopeX
Originally posted by botankus

There was this wanna-be gangsta soccer thug on the other team who wiffed on an open goal, too. That was classic, especially the part where he started bawling about the end result of the game. Nah, that dude probably one of them batos locos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.