Is George Lucas Annoying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Check out this site.

Why GL is and isn't annoying

Corran
I'd have to go with not annoying because I think that some of the points that suggest he is annoying are actually quite good, like using everyday life things as inspiration for designs for space craft and what was wrong with Howard the Duck, c'mon it was a cool movie!!!!!

yerssot
what does it matter how you get a design of a ship?

Corran
Doesn't bother me, but the site for the link mentions it as one of the reasons for GL being annoying!

LanceWindu
This site is weird but it's cool of fun facts that I didn't know about some of my favorite celebrities.

Gundark
How dare they do that to the great flanneled one ?

The bastards. mad

Mujaffa
GL is a great man ... making those great movies(Star Wars!!!!)

yerssot
Star Wars?? I thought he did Star Trek!
No wonder I couldn't get all this forcie crap!

Gundark
*smacks yerssot in the head*

Stop it.

stick out tongue

yerssot
What?
Everyone is equal! and I say I'm a Trekkie! I don't understand how people can life up with that Forcie crap!

Corran
If we ignore him, will he just go away?

yerssot
nah, Texas will always come back

LaurenE147
At the midnight showing that I went to, a guy showed up that some of the other people in line recognized as a trekkie started screaming and yelling at him. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
What losers if they can't get along about Sci-Fi movies and TV shows.

Gundark
Kill the Trekkies !!!

http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/smash.gif

What was that Lance ? Everyone is supposed to get along ? Oh. Well alrighty then.

http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/splat.gif

Corran
Don't kill them thats nasty - just sell them to Jabba as slaves, we can make a few credits on the deal.

finti
yeah those lame nerds

Corran
Then we don't make anything on the deal.....unless we sell their carcasses as Bantha food!!!!

finti
trekkies are nerdy geeks

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
are you a trekkie mah

mah
nope, don't like star trek, just felt your 'mature' comment needed a rolleye-smilie

yerssot
I'm star trek fan, and I'm not strange!

finti
So why dont you put on that turtle neck sweater

yerssot
I never had one of those actually...
I CAN scan you a pic of me and raphael if you want

Corran
laughing out loud you are so funny, not strange indeed, ow my sides are splitting with laughter......oh wait I think he's serious.. laughing out loud ..even funnier, yerss not strange, ohhhh, laugh I nearly bought a round!!!!

I think I'm going to have a hernia if I dont' stop laughing!

Gundark
He's dead Jim. You get his tricorder, I'll get his wallet.

LaurenE147
Don't hurt me but I happen to like the Next Generation. And Spock is pretty cool.

Ushgarak
I like Trek as well, Lauren. Don't mind all of them.

Texas
Is GL annoying? I say yes!!
That is all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.