invasion of the

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
CHAVS

ladygrim
rolling on floor laughing

xyz jedi
chavs? I hate chavs.

_Sanctuary_
*Shudder*

ladygrim
eek! me too the gits are all over the college i go

xyz jedi
chavs are gay and think PS2 n PSP are the best things ever. Things they haven't seen or used before they think is shit, which pisses me off.

and i hate it when people piss me off it pisses me off soooooooooo much.

Tired Hiker
Chavs are those things you put on your potatoes, right? Along with the sour cream and cheddar? blink

Slay
Chavs? confused

Tired Hiker
I think they mean 'chives'. confused

xyz jedi
people who smoke and cause trouble all the time cos they're ****ed up.

ladygrim
reckon there the cream of the crop only there not there the sh*t on your shoe

Princess-Puppy~
Will they kill us?!?!?!?

_Sanctuary_
Yes they truly will, well if they ever learnt how to...

Princess-Puppy~
Why don't we give them food & be nice to them?

ladygrim
because ur crazy to go anywhere near them ........ id let them starve and there race die out

Princess-Puppy~
K.k. sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by xyz jedi
chavs are gay and think PS2 n PSP are the best things ever. Things they haven't seen or used before they think is shit, which pisses me off.

and i hate it when people piss me off it pisses me off soooooooooo much.

Dude, are you retarded or something?

What does Playstation have to do with Chavs?

And someone pissing you off, pisses you off?! hysterical That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Syren
laughing Bravo, Ken...

I play Playstation confused

ladygrim
playstations arent really a chav thing cheap booze and weed ....

Syren
I smoke weed confused

J/K stick out tongue

Seriously though, some of the labels are a little generalised... I can understand why 'chavs' are so repulsive, but a lot of us normal people do much the same things, and perhaps wear similar clothing on occasion.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by ladygrim
playstations arent really a chav thing cheap booze and weed ....

Nothing wrong with cheap booze and weed. whistle

Originally posted by Syren
I smoke weed confused

J/K stick out tongue

Seriously though, some of the labels are a little generalised... I can understand why 'chavs' are so repulsive, but a lot of us normal people do much the same things, and perhaps wear similar clothing on occasion.

Isn't it really the way they speak and act? It's not what they do, but how they do it.

Syren
Yeah, I guess... so can I carry on being obnoxious and retarded if I'm nice about it? eek!

ladygrim
^ tis innit

Syren
laughing

You startin'?

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Syren
george

Hang on... maybe too much facial hair on that smilie confused

ladygrim
smokin' maybe

tecknoyashi
@[email protected] ................... awkard

Mr Parker
hey ladygrim,I bet you never noticed my new message I have below? I have had no luck whatsoever in my campain to get you elected there like I wish you had so it looks like its time for me to throw in the towel and give up.Bet that makes you feel good that I really pushed hard to try and get you elected there though right? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.