How Do You make your own Smilies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess-Puppy~
Plz plz plz help! I'VE SEEN PEOPLE DO IT!

Mando
Paint?

Clovie
cloviebonita

you don't make them, others make them for you happy

Princess-Puppy~
OH THANKS! I GOTTA ASK SOME 1!

Lana
I've made my own....I use Adobe Photoshop, and then Image Ready to animate it.

Syren
eek! Pray tell, Lana... I just made a really simple tutorial on how to make transparent avatars using downloadable brush/stamps... for the simple people. Like me big grin

Princess-Puppy~
Could some 1 make me 1?

Syren
What sort of smilie are you looking for?

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
eek! Pray tell, Lana... I just made a really simple tutorial on how to make transparent avatars using downloadable brush/stamps... for the simple people. Like me big grin

Brushes droolio I loooooove brushes.

I could try and make a tutorial for making little animated smilies stick out tongue I suck at tutorial writing, though.

Princess-Puppy~
A PUPPY 1! Tee hee!

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
Brushes droolio I loooooove brushes.

I could try and make a tutorial for making little animated smilies stick out tongue I suck at tutorial writing, though.

I didn't even know they existed until today... I never explore the programs I use, I tend to stick to what I know and then use that constantly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Check out the tutorial I made, it's on Sarah's forum, in the Life Through The Lens section.

Lana
I just checked it out....very nicely written, you should post that on deviantart stick out tongue I can format it for you to do so if you want.

Syren
Really? But it's such a simple tutorial... I figured most people on dA would already know that stuff ninja

TOH
Originally posted by Clovie
cloviebonita

you don't make them, others make them for you happy
U can call me " others" cool
toh

Clovie
Originally posted by TOH
U can call me " others" cool
toh means I'm getting a nice surprise smilie for bday? eek!

Syren
I want a smilie *stamps foot*

TOH
Originally posted by Clovie
means I'm getting a nice surprise smilie for bday? eek!
Why not? I would do anything for a 86 years old lady! drool

Clovie
Originally posted by TOH
Why not? I would do anything for a 86 years old lady! drool I'm not 86 yet purplequeen1

Syren
cry

Princess-Puppy~
Clovie>>>>>>>>>COOOOL SMILIE!

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
Really? But it's such a simple tutorial... I figured most people on dA would already know that stuff ninja

You'd be surprised....plus a lot of people go there for tutorials anyway.

Syren
Cool... then I'd be happy to share. I'll create a section titled 'Tutorials for Morons' laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.