I wont every episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movieking
Seriously, I am a fan of the show and have seen every episode I love power rangers and I will allow love the power ranger. But the one thing I would like to see is the seasons of the entire power ranger come out to DVD so I can watch them anytime I like. Do you know when they may come out?

Mando
Which of the power rangers series?

movieking
All of them, yes I would like all of the episodes.

Solo
I used to watch the original Power Ranger season when I was a lad. If it was only twenty-dollars or so, I don't think I'd mind buying that. Just for ol' time's sake.

The Ones
It gave me nightmares

Mando
Poor Zordon sad

Wolfie
Power Rangers is a half-hour toy advertisement.

movieking

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
Power Rangers is a half-hour toy advertisement.

I actually remember the original "Mighty morphin' power rangers" Actually having a cool story, every now and then. I remember this one western episode. That episode was so badass. If I remember right, The red ranger was spying or something.

kash$king
hey its morphin time

Wolfie
Originally posted by Mando
I actually remember the original "Mighty morphin' power rangers" Actually having a cool story, every now and then. I remember this one western episode. That episode was so badass. If I remember right, The red ranger was spying or something.
Eh, occasionally. The whole Green Ranger deal was interesting as a kid. When he turned into the White Ranger, it killed it.

99% of the stories were garbage though. I remember in one, a couple of them were teaching a karate class (as usual) and taught the kids about teamwork because two heads are better than one. That gave... whoever the villain boss was at the time... the brilliant idea to make a bird with two heads! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.