X Factor-Chico

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
http://www.songquarters.com/artist/pictures/chico_-_main_flamenco.jpg

This poor bastard is the worst example of human kind , he reeks of cheese*. With crappy lines , dumb-ass accent and outrageously bad dressense .

This dickwad seems to have a slight telepathic connection to the crowd and tries to do what they are constantly thinking about .

Which consequently involves the dumb moron dancing around like a prat and then dumping water on himself while holding a live microphone .

Hey if he wants to electrocute himself then be my guest , it saves me from doing the damn job .

*Note: this is in the term of being cheesy EG: a cheesy joke , not as in stinking of cheese.

Inspectah Deck
He looks like he can't breathe

ladygrim
Originally posted by grey fox
http://www.songquarters.com/artist/pictures/chico_-_main_flamenco.jpg

This poor bastard is the worst example of human kind , he reeks of cheese*. With crappy lines , dumb-ass accent and outrageously bad dressense .

This dickwad seems to have a slight telepathic connection to the crowd and tries to do what they are constantly thinking about .

Which consequently involves the dumb moron dancing around like a prat and then dumping water on himself while holding a live microphone .

Hey if he wants to electrocute himself then be my guest , it saves me from doing the damn job .

*Note: this is in the term of being cheesy EG: a cheesy joke , not as in stinking of cheese.

why do you think i turned over to casulty ...another least favorite programme of mine big grin but i agree cheese with big capital CHEEE

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
He looks like he can't breathe

If only that were true..

ladygrim
maybe hes plaztic lets melt him ....big grin

amity75
He's a complete moron and I hate the way he seems to switch his sultry latino accent on and off. He's probably from Scunthorpe or something.

Britrogue
He IS cheesy, and he can't sing to save his life. At the beginning o fthe series, I hated him with a capital H!
But, much as I hate myself more for saying it, he was kind of funny, and I can't help but think that the show will be kind of dull without him. He was kind of like a car wreck, morbidly entertaining.
But then, I'm not sure whether I found Chico himself funny, or Simon Cowell's reaction to him funny. Combination of both I guess.

CrazyEyes
Chico was the best thing about X-Factor
He offered us a lot of laughts on a saturday night
He was different and he has a gimic that is very contagious
Everyone else in the competition are better singers, but don't we have enough singers as it is.
Andy can only sing Nat King Cole (anything else and he's sunk)
Brenda can sing all songs but that nothing new
Journey South can sing a lot of songs, but there no market for them
Shayne is going to win, he knows, the judges know, the producers know. He'll have a few songs, then disappear forever.
Chico may do the same, but at least he gave us a few laughts and made us watch Mr Walsh for the first time ever.
Thank you Chico, for entertaining us every saturday night

Britrogue
I'm telling you what though, he SO needs to walk away with the Christmas Number One. I think that song will become legend at discos!

Blue Dragon
He's not that bad. You either hate him or love him but sometimes just a like. I like him, didn't vote for him but still, doesn't matter if he can't sing that well, I think it's still good to listen to, not just to watch him dance. He's very entertaining & Sharon has plans. wink Ooooh what are they?

P.S. Vote Tabby! Lol! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Oh my God he is SO wrong!! SO SO wrong.

Why do people keep voting for him? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.