DR. Doom vs DR. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which of these 2 mad doctors would kick eachothers butt

gladiator69
id go for strange

who?-kid
Strange > Doom.

thesilverspider
strange has owned doom before more then once if i remember right.give doom some prep and he would win.

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
strange has owned doom before more then once if i remember right.give doom some prep and he would win.
Not True, the only person who Can beat strange is probably, Hawk Girl, besides her, or Dr.Fate Strange is just to strong, he will show doom why he IS the SORCERER SUPREME!!!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
Not True, the only person who Can beat strange is probably, Hawk Girl, besides her, or Dr.Fate Strange is just to strong, he will show doom why he IS the SORCERER SUPREME!!!
doom with prep can take him he has beaten stronger beings then strange before.

King KAM
doom with prep can take him he has beaten stronger beings then strange before.
Not true....

thesilverspider
Not true....

how come..........

King KAM
how come..........
just tell me who and then we can discuss

thesilverspider
just tell me who and then we can discuss

galactus beyonder and almost every hero

King KAM
galactus beyonder and almost every hero
Strange has beat people above Galactus....actually he does it almost every issue, Strange is on another level, Dr.Doom is great and i like him, but strange is on another level

thesilverspider
Strange has beat people above Galactus....actually he does it almost every issue, Strange is on another level, Dr.Doom is great and i like him, but strange is on another level

strange has the same aura that wolverine and batman have but its for abstact beings.

King KAM
strange has the same aura that wolverine and batman have but its for abstact beings.
most likely....

thesilverspider
most likely....

he does that guy fought almost all the abstracts and held his own.all im saying is that doom with prep can make anything possible and i doubt strange's aura would work on doom since he aint an abstract being.

Wickerman
Dr. Doom's whole body turns to jello. Strange 10/10

~wickerman~

King KAM
Originally posted by Wickerman
Dr. Doom's whole body turns to jello. Strange 10/10

~wickerman~
agreed

Lord Magnus
Fool! None shall defeat Doom!

It really depends on what scale you're talking about. if the two of them met in an abandoned warehouse and decided to kill eachother, Strange would have a fair chance. but if Doom's sitting up in Doomstadt and decides Stephen Strange must die... it would be made so. Doom's power is in his minions, his country, his machines. with them, he's unbeatable.

Ultimate Hulk43
Sorry for this little intrusion but Dr.Strange wins. big grin

ArtemisEntreri
Has anyone here read Triumph and Torment? Its the Sorcerer Supreme batttle where only Doom and Strange are left standing, then of course Strange wins, but they both go back to Latveria where they will attempt to rescue Doom's mother from Mephisto. They spend three weeks preparing for their journey into Hades, and when Strange retires every night, Doom boosts his armor's weapons system to match Strange's Mystic knowledge with a technological edge. Eventually, Doom blows up Mephisto with an antimatter bomb that he had on him, where as Strange's magic could do nothing to Mephisto. Because of his mystic knowledge, he could hold Strange off long enough to his techno-badassness on Strange, like, say, throwing an antimatter grenade at Strange, like Mephisto. I know I'm gonna get chewed up for this, but I'd probably give this to Doom 6/10-7/10

long pig
First off:

Utterly impossible. Also, it didn't happen.

This is what happened:
Strange went to sleep.
Doom is in his room.
Doom starts to charge his armor.
Doom says: "I've boosted the power of my armor by a factor of 10, yet that is not enough to match Strange. Strange clearly bests me in Sorcery, but I may be able to match him with a technological edge....not match..SURPASS!"

Then, on to the other mistake you seemed to have made. Doom's antimatter bomb did NOTHING. His gauntlet blasts did NADA. His attacks did ZIP.

Who took out Mephisto in one blast? T'was the good Dr.Strange.

The spell he used was: "Mighty Oshtur, Loose Your Thunder!" "Channel now the power blasphemed!"

Mephisto said: "No! No! I am undone!" "My might cannot contain the power of that damnable magician!"

Aight, now to the battle. It's been done. Strange EATS Doom if Doom has no prep. If they both have prep, Strange EATS him harder.

DrDoom101
Strange wins 10/10

long pig
One sided prep to Doom, and he could pull off a stalemate, I'm sure.

Otherwise...sad

I got a few scans of Strange v Doom....

DrDoom101
Originally posted by long pig
One sided prep to Doom, and he could pull off a stalemate, I'm sure.

Otherwise...sad

I got a few scans of Strange v Doom....

really? could you post some? im interested...

Long Pig vs. DrDoom101 evil face

long pig
Hell yeah, I'll post 'em. big grin

Give me a sec or two to get everything in order. I'll even throw in the time (Which...SOMEHOW Doom uses prep and blindsides Strange during the I.G...he even got into his mansion....PPPPIIISSSSS!).

BRB.

long pig
Ok.
This is Strange, he's 1/3(???) of Dr.Strange's power. It's a long story, but Strange's mind split into many different forms while away at the 5000 year war.
Anyways, Strange, with only his 1/3 of the true Strange's power, OWNED Doom.
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9617/doom10fd.th.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8744/doom21jn.th.jpg

Here, during Triumph and Torment, Doom cheats by copying Strange's moves, making Doom look like an adept magician. Well, he ain't very adept when he takes on the man himself.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4690/strangefeat23da.gif

Doom w/ 1 sided prep vs Dr.Strange...
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4639/doom14bs.th.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Ok.
This is Strange, he's 1/3(???) of Dr.Strange's power. It's a long story, but Strange's mind split into many different forms while away at the 5000 year war.
That's only a tactical win. Did Doom ever get back the oculus?

What happens after this? This is only like the start of a fight.

long pig
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That's only a tactical win. Did Doom ever get back the oculus?

What happens after this? This is only like the start of a fight.
No. He got blown up. He's the one saying "Arrghhhh" "Strange" left afterwards.

Strange clamps him in an unbreakable ball & Doom clicks a button setting off explosions around the FF base that he put there hours/days in advance. I believe making Strange and the rest teleport away to save innocents. While Doom flies off and excapes.

I have the other scans.

Wickerman
Ok.
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9617/doom10fd.th.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8744/doom21jn.th.jpg

Here, during Triumph and Torment, Doom cheats by copying Strange's moves, making Doom look like an adept magician. Well, he ain't very adept when he takes on the man himself.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4690/strangefeat23da.gif

Doom w/ 1 sided prep vs Dr.Strange...
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4639/doom14bs.th.jpg

Strange is pimpin' hard babeh droolio

~wickerman~

bakerboy
Both without preparation time: strange wins

Doom with preparation time and strange not: doom wins

Strange with preparation time and doom not: strange wins

Both with preparation time: strange wins.

Strange is more powerful than doom and is almost as intelligent.

K Von Doom
First off:

This is what happened:
Strange went to sleep.
Doom is in his room.
Doom starts to charge his armor.
Doom says: "I've boosted the power of my armor by a factor of 10, yet that is not enough to match Strange. Strange clearly bests me in Sorcery, but I may be able to match him with a technological edge....not match..SURPASS!"

Then, on to the other mistake you seemed to have made. Doom's antimatter bomb did NOTHING. His gauntlet blasts did NADA. His attacks did ZIP.

Who took out Mephisto in one blast? T'was the good Dr.Strange.

The spell he used was: "Mighty Oshtur, Loose Your Thunder!" "Channel now the power blasphemed!"

Mephisto said: "No! No! I am undone!" "My might cannot contain the power of that damnable magician!"

Aight, now to the battle. It's been done. Strange EATS Doom if Doom has no prep. If they both have prep, Strange EATS him harder.

In that magic battle... Strange won against Doom... but Doom came close... just by using magic - he didn't use any science except some infra-red targeting this he used against the other sorcerers. Pure magic battle? Strange won, Doom came second.

With regards to the battle in hell. Doom's anti-matter gun would have killed anyone in another realm but seeing as it's Mephisto in hell, where he makes the rules, he lived through it. But that's how it is with mystical beings. Had it been Agamotto or Oshtur or Hoggoth or Set in their respective realms, the result would have been the same. Likely, also with Odin in Asgard, Zeus in Olympus... etc.

The way Dr Strange 'beat' Mephisto was releasing the pure soul of Dr Doom's mom. Mpehisto already stated earlier, during one of Strange's incantations, that the power of other deities are as nothing in his realm. Oshtur may have released Cynthia Von Doom's soul, but it wasn't Oshtur or Strange that directly harmed Mephisto.

And as an addendum, at the end of that storyarc, Boris and Strange exchanged some words - one of them said of Doom something to the effect of "maybe that was his plan all along", whatever that means. Coming first in the sorcerer battle only gets you a title, coming in second gets you a favor.

Marvelgeek

I for one can't stop thinking of some oz-like "I'm melting I'm melting" thing here... stick out tongue ...But that's probly just me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

K Von Doom
Plus... that "damnable magician" Mephisto was referring to was Cynthia Von Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.