Kingdom Come Superman vs Superman 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
If anyone does not know Superman 2 is from Crisis on infinitie earths who was a older version of Superman and he re appears in Kingdom Come and another Crisis on Infinitie earths the last one I have seen him in was when he was breaking a diamond looking thing just to get out and help with something along with Superboy from earth prime I think it was.

King KAM
Originally posted by Fanboy
If anyone does not know Superman 2 is from Crisis on infinitie earths who was a older version of Superman and he re appears in Kingdom Come and another Crisis on Infinitie earths the last one I have seen him in was when he was breaking a diamond looking thing just to get out and help with something along with Superboy from earth prime I think it was.
We'll get to see this fight for real very soon, I think Supes 1 is gonna win, but Supes 2 is stronger.

Fanboy
Originally posted by King KAM
We'll get to see this fight for real very soon, I think Supes 1 is gonna win, but Supes 2 is stronger.

Yeah Kingdom Come Superman is suppose to be Superman 2 now isn't he?

kgkg
i say million

Fanboy
Okay but Superman 1 million is not in this one.

Juntai
The Superman appeared in THE KINGDOM, not KINGDOM COME. Kingdom come Superman is just hypertime current Superman.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Juntai
The Superman appeared in THE KINGDOM, not KINGDOM COME. Kingdom come Superman is just hypertime current Superman.

Yeah I know dude I was about to say that but I was like to lazy and I got caught with the same crap I am always caught up with like Wolverine 8888

ZephroCarnelian
Superman 2 would win.

He's Pre-Crisis.

Piedmon
Superman 2 has a bad habit of forgetting his powers and then inventing new ones on the fly....

Fanboy
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Superman 2 would win.

He's Pre-Crisis.

What Superman 2? I said Kingdom Come Superman vs Superman 1.

ZephroCarnelian
Who's Superman 1 then? Do you just mean normal Superman...?

confused

Fanboy
Who's Superman 1 then? Do you just mean normal Superman...?

confused

Superman 1 is an older version of Superman that showed up on Crisis on Infinite earths with gray hairs onbottom from his Black hair.

ZephroCarnelian
No... that's Superman 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's from Earth two.

Superman from Earth 1 is our normal Superman.

Did you not read the new Infinite Crisis#2? Superman 2 says "Our Earth was designated Earth 2 - we put up with it, even though ours was first."

Fanboy
No... that's Superman 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's from Earth two.

Superman from Earth 1 is our normal Superman.

Did you not read the new Infinite Crisis#2? Superman 2 says "Our Earth was designated Earth 2 - we put up with it, even though ours was first."

You have a picture of them saying that?

ZephroCarnelian
Why, yes.

Yes I do.

smile

Fanboy
Ya know I put this forum up because they are older versions of Superman why did I do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.