every sith ever versus every jedi ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Brainiac
The sith have quality and the jedi-quantity.For the sake of argument lets say Exile kills Nihilus before the others come.

Illustrious
Someone didn't read the rules.

Darth Brainiac
Yes I did amd this is not against them-these are two teams not separate fights!

Veneficus
Dear God...

Ianus
Been done before, not feasible as an argument, and against the rules.

Ballister
You can only have 3 people on each team max, so that means a maximum of 6 people in the fight.

Darth Avis
ahh but you can have groups i think.

Ianus
Not if you can't account for all the variables.

Ballister
Yeah. You don't know exactly how many Jedi there were. Remember that there was an army of Jedi in the clone wars.

Ianus
Indeed. And overall in time, there would be less Sith (Real Sith, not just grunts called SIth) but they would be more powerful one to one than their jedi counterparts.

And considering that the Sith are notorious for not being able to focus on an enemy and get the jump done, the jedi would win.

Illustrious
How about teh NJO+ Luke goes and zaps everyone with green lightning emitted from a black hole and everyone loses!

Ianus
Yeah. Pwned teh Luke styl3!

Great Vengeance
The sith easily, people like Ragnos, Sadow, Nadd, Kun , DE sidious would be too much for the jedi.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
The sith easily, people like Ragnos, Sadow, Nadd, Kun , DE sidious would be too much for the jedi.

5 guys are supposed to pwn generations upon generations of Jedi?

Ragnos isn't Thanos.

Ianus
Uh, yeah. They would be overwhelmed.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Illustrious
5 guys are supposed to pwn generations upon generations of Jedi?

Ragnos isn't Thanos.

5 guys along with generations upon generations of sith. The jedi do outnumber the sith overall but it doesnt matter, each of the old sith could take dozens of jedi themselves.

overlord
At least sith don't practice diplomat forms..

xyz jedi
Darth Braniac you noob. I shall help you with the noob side. It's my duty as the chosen one.

Darth Brainiac
Look whos talking.

smejala se sherpa loncu, velika ti usta

Ballister
Am I a noobish noob? Or a non-noobish noob?

Darth Brainiac
Not comprehend, must type this way

exanda kane
meh. I can't remember is the Thought Bomb thingme me just EU or has it been supershadowed?

Shadow x 20
Umm...you can't say that 5 Sith could turn the tide of the fight for a thousand years the Sith weren't around. Plus the Jedi always ended up defeating the Sith so the Jedi would win.

Ballister
I'm leaning toward the side of the Jedi. They have way more. The Jedi army, plus 90 bajillion other Jedi from the rest of time.

mace=badass
Jedi win out of numbers, period.
Besides this is against the rules and this isn't a very good thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.