Mr. Majestic vs. The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Mr. Majestic

vs.

The Authority

thesilverspider
the doctor nuff said

Evil Genius
At the moment the Doctor is dead.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Evil Genius
At the moment the Doctor is dead.

not for long as a new one would be asigned.

Evil Genius
But would a new Doctor be part of the Authority, where would his allegiences lie?

Dizzle
The new Jenny should work perfectly well in the Doctor's place. She's at least as powerful as he was, probably moreso.

Evil Genius
Yes Jenny is but she, is inexperienced in battle and the fact she could not save Washington shows she does not react at super speed like Mr M.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dizzle
The new Jenny should work perfectly well in the Doctor's place. She's at least as powerful as he was, probably moreso.

yea jenny sounds resonable

Evil Genius
But Mr M attacks at Super speed Jenny does not react that fast.

Dizzle
But Mr M attacks at Super speed Jenny does not react that fast.

But she has the rest of the Authority protecting her... Majestic isn't going to just be walking through all of them. Especially Apollo, if he has any kind of decent charge going.

The Ion
So what powers does the Doctor have?

Dizzle
Reality manipulation on a very high scale. He held Italy against the rotation of the Earth, he turned the blood of a bunch of guards into cologne. He can make himself huge. Actually, he can do pretty much anything... Jenny pretty much has his powers, taken to the nth degree.

Evil Genius
Originally posted by Dizzle
But she has the rest of the Authority protecting her... Majestic isn't going to just be walking through all of them. Especially Apollo, if he has any kind of decent charge going.

I think Majestic would walk right through all of them, even Apollo

the Darkone
Apollo will get murder with in minutes.

Juntai
Have any of these guys shown to be impossibly strong/fast/intelligent combatant on the level of Majestic?

the Darkone
not really!

Dizzle
Originally posted by the Darkone
Apollo will get murder with in minutes.

And all Jenny needs is a couple seconds. I'm saying that everyone else can hold Majestic off just long enough for The Doctor/Jenny to turn him into macaroni and cheese. Which is maybe 10 seconds, and only cuz Jenny's a kid.

the Darkone
The Doctor is dead.

Scoobless
i'm surprised this hasn't happened in a comic yet (has it?) with the Authority just taking over like they did you'd think they'd step on Majestic's toes at some point...... i think he could take most of them apart fairly easily

Evil Genius
Midnighter, "I can predict everything you're going to do to me, but I can't stop you doing it". About sums it up.

Scoobless
Midnighter, "I can predict everything you're going to do to me, but I can't stop you doing it". About sums it up.

followed quickly by:

"wtf... i didn't see that one coming"

yes

Evil Genius
Originally posted by Scoobless
followed quickly by:

"wtf... i didn't see that one coming"

yes

Then "ouch"

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'm surprised this hasn't happened in a comic yet (has it?) with the Authority just taking over like they did you'd think they'd step on Majestic's toes at some point...... i think he could take most of them apart fairly easily
Majestic was gone at the time, else he would have definitely had something to say about that sh*t. But he would have needed prep. Like people are saying, Apollo with any kind of decent charge gets in at least a couple solid hits unless Majestic is enraged and not holding back, and those few hits are all it takes for Jenny to shut him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.